Headers for 3800sc/1987 gt swap by kgoodyear
Started on: 06-19-2014 05:44 PM
Replies: 4 (346 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 07-04-2014 02:36 PM
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking high and low for a set of headers for the 1987 fiero gt/3800sc conversion for dual exhaust (or could be converted to dual exhaust). The best I've found have been from West Coast Fiero and I REALLY don't want to buy from him as he has hustled me a couple of times. I would like to have stainless but at this point would settle for a set made from PVC. (Just kidding guys!) Can anyone out there help me out here. If I get a set of headers for the grand prix will these work in the fiero? It doesn't seem as though they would fit.

------------------
Goody

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 06-19-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grand prix headers work fine but you may have to cut bottom 1/3 of trunk out for a good muffler.
The TOG's probably fit the best.
The pacesetters work well and if you route them creatively they are probably the best performing because of 3/4 primaries.
The speed daddy headers are $215 shipped for SS and just need better clamps and maybe cut off the flex for more room and you're good.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happen to the guy on here that was making headers for just about any motor? He seams to have gotten good reviews from people that had seen them
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good question. I had contacted him a couple of weeks ago and he said because of family matters he is not taking any orders. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the guy. I have finally located some from fast fieros but I am not going to get my dual exhaust. I looked into custom headers and that was going to be expensive.

------------------
Goody

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ZZP is another option. they have a revised front and rear "stock" type mani.

http://shop.zzperformance.com/

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
88 GT, SIII 3800NA/Auto swap underway
LS Build Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0
3800 build thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089035.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: