Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  need advice FAST- do I buy 87 gt auto or 85 gt stick? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
need advice FAST- do I buy 87 gt auto or 85 gt stick? by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 04-13-2014 01:07 PM
Replies: 86 (1328 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-25-2014 10:30 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay I can buy an all original 21k mile 87 GT with auto for $4300 or a nicely repainted 77k mile 85 gt 4 speed for $3500. I WANTED a manual but the 87 auto is a 2 owner (1st was lady til 2011, 2nd is middle aged gentleman) medium red with tan interior beauty...

Any thoughts???

EDIT FOR PICS:

$4300 87 GT with Auto Trans and 21k miles:

$3500 85 GT with 4 speed and 77k miles:

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 04-13-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to decide if I can live with the auto because the 87 is so nice...
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you plan a swap then get the car that is in better shape and better fits your long term goal... No swap....? what do you want to drive?

Jeff

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can always swap trannies. I've done it twice.
The second time was done after I forgot how much of a pain in the azz it was, the first time.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

The second time was done after I forgot how much of a pain in the azz it was, the first time.

I like your thinking. I can't hardly NOT buy this 87 with that low mileage even with the auto! Going to look at it this afternoon, which is why I'm asking for input!
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFanatic13

3521 posts
Member since Jul 2006

So, do you have a low mileage get rag lying around? THAT would be the hard to find part, lol. Or I guess I could live with a 4 speed... I have a feeling the auto won't be that bad though if I drive it.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:
So, do you have a low mileage get rag lying around? THAT would be the hard to find part, lol. Or I guess I could live with a 4 speed... I have a feeling the auto won't be that bad though if I drive it.

My second Getrag swap was from a 92-93 Corsica/Baretta. Has the integrated slave/TOB.
It's a better tranny than the Fiero Getrag. You do away with the usually troublesome slave cylinder, and the spider gears are sturdier.
The only downside to that swap is that you will likely need a Dakota Digital speedometer adapter, and will have to have an adapter fitting made for the clutch hydraulic line.
After doing mine, there is almost no way I would consider using a Fiero Getrag, unless it was very low mile and very inexpensive. (Ain't gonna happen.)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...120111-2-091336.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-085296.html

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My second Getrag swap was from a 92-93 Corsica/Baretta. Has the integrated slave/TOB.
It's a better tranny than the Fiero Getrag. You do away with the usually troublesome slave cylinder, and the spider gears are sturdier.
The only downside to that swap is that you will likely need a Dakota Digital speedometer adapter, and will have to have an adapter fitting made for the clutch hydraulic line.
After doing mine, there is almost no way I would consider using a Fiero Getrag, unless it was very low mile and very inexpensive. (Ain't gonna happen.)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...120111-2-091336.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-085296.html

My issue would be the cost as I would be stretching the budget already if I buy the pricier 87 already! My goes is that it ain't cheap to pull off the swap to a manual...

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote stick. Plus I like notchbacks.
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
77k isn't bad mileage either! I have 86k on my 86 6 cyl notchie.
Do wish that I had a stick as well, but will settle for the auto, for now.
The sunroof was a big plus as well!
https://images.fiero.nl/2012/photo_(6)_4.JPG
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go for the manual.
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You go for condition over all else.

The money you would save over the long run with a low mileage car in better condition is the only way to go.

As for stick vs. auto. The auto may not always be the preferred but you will also avoid slave cylinder issues, clutch and clutch cable issues etc. The Fiero is a great stick car with low miles but as they add up they can become expensive and a pain to drive as parts fail. The sifters were never great since they are cable like most FWD cars were.

I love a stick and if it were a Corvette I would hold out for a cheaper lower mileage stick.

But because it is a Fiero I would go for the condition an lowest miles on what ever car I could afford and if It is not a stick I would not get too worked up over it.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The auto is a slug. The 4 speed rips.....
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2kewlgypsy:

77k isn't bad mileage either! I have 86k on my 86 6 cyl notchie.
Do wish that I had a stick as well, but will settle for the auto, for now.
The sunroof was a big plus as well!
https://images.fiero.nl/2012/photo_(6)_4.JPG

Nice. I've never had a red Fiero so far. And I know I'd enjoy driving a stick a bit more so that makes it tough. PLUS, I just looked at the 21k mile 87. Definitely looks it mileage wise. Interior is almost like new except for the headliner which wouldn't bother me except that its an AFTERMARKET sunroof, which means I can't just get a nice Fiero Store replacement like I'd originally imagined. Also, it ISNT all original paint. The front of the car had a quality respray at some point for sure but no visible collision damage and none reported. That said, the car runs out terrific for being on ORIGINAL eagle gt tires! They are hard as a rock and the guy has been running on em, lol. Tail lights are almost perfect and the brake calipers were all replaced last year. I'm REALLY torn on what to do since I haven't looked at the 77k mile 85 gt 4 speed yet. The 85 would be $800 cheaper too but I think this 87 is probably $800 nicer even though the 85 LOOKS great in pics and as described (definitely some minor orange peel in the paint though, and it appears that they may not have removed all the trim, etc when painting as the ribbed molding is glossy and the mirrors, including gaskets, are glossy too). The owner/seller seems stand up, though so its tough. If I WAIT to commit on this 87 til I see the 85 I think it'll be gone...
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFanatic13

3521 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The auto is a slug. The 4 speed rips.....

You're killin' me! I've just about got myself talked into the auto!! Did you see my update after seeing the 87 auto? BTW, I am PICKY so near new is accurate IMHO.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't looked at the 77k mile 85 gt 4 speed yet. .

Well.....go take a look. There might be something really obvious that will make up your mind.
Get ready to post pictures of the winner!
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're killin' me! I've just about got myself talked into the auto!! Did you see my update after seeing the 87 auto? BTW, I am PICKY so near new is accurate IMHO.

Yeah but I may miss out on the 87 altogether if I wait to look at the 85.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is 4th gear overdrive or direct drive?
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pics:

$4300 87 GT with Auto Trans and 21k miles:

$3500 85 GT with 4 speed and 77k miles:

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 85 GT looks very nice in the pictures too. Unless your going to have the car parked most of the time the low mileage auto trans isn't a huge deal, Standard transmission is much more fun to drive IMO.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Is 4th gear overdrive or direct drive?

Nice Pics!!! Easy Pick!! The black one.
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the black one best. The maroon GT is clean but doesn't move the goosebump needle very much.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are not crazy about 'numbers matching', I'd get the GT & swap in a new transmission.
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get both.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

If you are not crazy about 'numbers matching', I'd get the GT & swap in a new transmission.

I like this thought but swapping adds a lot of cost and the auto car is already $800 more...
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFanatic13

3521 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Not sure if posters are reading my commentary, but here are a couple pics of the 85 GT that give me pause regarding the repaint. Note the GLOSS black trim and side view mirrors (including the flexible gasket). The seller says it was already repainted when they bought it a few years ago but I'm concerned about a "quicky respray" given the trim and mirrors and the fact that it doesn't look to me that it was wheeled out- It's SHINY, but I think a bit orange peeled.

ANY thoughts are welcomed. I am trying to go look at this one asap...

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A transmission swap is less $$ than a fastback clip PLUS paint job.
AND it's less miles car to boot...

So the question really is - do you want to do the work??

see 2/3rds down page: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000077-3.html

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

So the question really is - do you want to do the work??

see 2/3rds down page: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000077-3.html

Does this mean you think the black car's paint is poor?

But, we're talking $800 MORE for the auto trans car that I'd then need to swap a manual into. And it needs tires ($400+) as well. AND...the '87 has had the front end repainted at some point as well, so it's not perfect either. UGH, this is harder than it needs to be!

EDIT: And it's not the work- it's the cost for the manual trans parts. Awesome write up you linked to though. Makes it easier to imagine doing it!

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say buy the lower mileage car. The tranmission, although a challenge can be swapped but the lower mileage and better condition would be worth it.

Just my $.02

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had 2 85s and an 87. Given the paint and the overall condition I would get the 87. I think it is noticeably better. 87s are worth more also. But just my opinion. Nice problem to have.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whichever has the lesser rust. I had a Fiero thatnwas great, except for the rust. I spent a fortune tearing down and restoring the gas tank, coolant tubes, rear strut towers, rear bumper, rear springs, exhaust, trunk, heat shields, brakes, rear frame and suspension, etc. Then I pulled off the front clip and nearly cried. I just couldn't bear to do that much work again...and the code enforcement officer kept giving me citations for working on an historic vehicle in public view, improper storage of an historic vehicle, etc. Seriously, I should be able to replace my brakes in my carport during daylight hours on a Saturday, without being harassed. Of course, I also got citations for my grass hitting 4" in height.
PFF
System Bot
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Whichever has the lesser rust. I had a Fiero thatnwas great, except for the rust. I spent a fortune tearing down and restoring the gas tank, coolant tubes, rear strut towers, rear bumper, rear springs, exhaust, trunk, heat shields, brakes, rear frame and suspension, etc. Then I pulled off the front clip and nearly cried. I just couldn't bear to do that much work again...and the code enforcement officer kept giving me citations for working on an historic vehicle in public view, improper storage of an historic vehicle, etc. Seriously, I should be able to replace my brakes in my carport during daylight hours on a Saturday, without being harassed. Of course, I also got citations for my grass hitting 4" in height.

Both cars appear pretty much rust free summer only cars. Seen the 87 in person (super clean AND rust proofed with shiny trunk sides under xarpet) and the 85 in pics... its just hard to pay $800 more and get the automatic, lol. I'm taking a big risk waiting to look at the 85 though as the 87 could be sold by then....

... maybe I should call the 87 guy back and tell him I do want it? Oy...

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFanatic13

3521 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I say buy the lower mileage car. The tranmission, although a challenge can be swapped but the lower mileage and better condition would be worth it.

Just my $.02

Dr. W.

I may call the 87 guy in the morning and say I'll take it, lol...but I keep thinking about the 4 speed...

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally i'd get the 87 - it's got better headlights (smoother & quieter & more trouble free) and a bigger gas tank. i suspect the 87 also had "assembly line" fixes as well. Overall a better car. Whatever you get, make sure you have money left over for things that will pop up - fieros have a way of biting you in the a$$ when you least suspect it, especially when you first get them .

With a car in that low mileage, i'd completely recondition the cooling system (make sure the radiator has been upgraded to Not have plastic side tanks), replace the $40 heater core, flush & new coolant and change to 180 thermostat) and do a complete tune-up.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is more a deal on what you want.

What is more important condition or transmission?

you chose what you want.

If you want a manual that bad and have the money to buy one then skip both and look for a lower mile Standard shift.

The key to getting a good Fiero is to buy the best one you can get at a reasonable price with the lowest miles. If you are going to keep it original then get what you want and not buys something and tear it apart. Now if you are going to do an engine etc. condition is not much of a concern accept the interior.

A car is only new once and only original once. When it comes to Fiero's and many other cars the best one to buy is the most original and lowest mile. If you do not most times you will spends a lot more on making changes and restoring. The fact is many Fiero's are not worth the price of a good paint job and interior restoration. You will have more invested than the what you could sell the car if you to it right. This is what I even tell people with GTO's that need full restorations. They are often better off buying an original good car or a already restored car.

The key to buying good cars anymore unless you have some kind of high end car is condition, condition, condition.

So just decide what you want and if it is not an automatic then look for a lower miles standard. They are out there and if you are patient you will get one soon.

The bottom line is do not let me or anyone else tell you what car to buy as it is your money and you just need to sit down and decide what you want. Condition is key in any Fiero or collector car and you just need to decide the type you want.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where you plan to drive the most is the deciding factor to me. If its mostly city driving, def the auto. Personally, Id never buy a stick again unless I lived out in the country and rarely into any traffic/ city.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone! I don't drive my Fieros daily. Fun car only. That said, this 87 is amazing on the inside and overall is probably an 8 out of 10. Auto or not, not sure I can pass 21k original miles up at this price. Gonna go for it and make an offer!

Gary
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Does this mean you think the black car's paint is poor?

No. Just saying IF you planned to swap it to a FB rear clip, you'd probably be repainting the car
(because the clip you'd find would likely NOT be black).

Awesome write up you linked to though. Makes it easier to imagine doing it!

re: manual transmission swap - Been there. Done that.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 04-14-2014).]

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like this thought but swapping adds a lot of cost and the auto car is already $800 more...

If that's a problem then perhaps 30 year old cars should not be for you. They will break, & you need to either do the work, or be able to afford to get it done.

Just my opinion, nothing more.

I mean, when you know what can't happen, that sort of eliminates the competition out of the gate, no?

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 04-14-2014).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FWIW, the 85 GT is the only notchie GT, the 85's had high build quality, and IMHO, will be more collectible than most of the other GT's.
If its for just a fun car, go for the manual. $800 goes a long way to fix or upgrade things.
And manuals are a lot more fun to drive than autos, especially in a Fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock