2014 GTA/SOFA FIERO CRUISES... by OHNIKO
Started on: 03-27-2014 11:55 AM
Replies: 13 (208 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 04-02-2014 11:38 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as per here:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=12&t=442

What Fiero cruises/locations do you guys want to see or do this year?

Any new ideas? ie meet up with Montreal/Ottawa folks, say in Kingston like we did in the 'old' days...??

I'm up for organizing them again, say 1 per month, and a few in the fall but it'd be nice if we could get at least a few cars out each time...if the demand isn't there we could do it every couple months instead, but our season up here is too %$#@ short!

Speak up/throw em out now or forever hold yer stick shift....

------------------
RATE ME IF YOU LIKE MY CRUISES!!!
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

Original 18" x 8" Motegi Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, coil-overs, KYB shocks & struts, 2.5" drop, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars, poly, fully loaded, tinted, & some other nice custom stuff...

1985 GT SILVER CONVERSION PROJECT, 3800 SC SII powered, doesn't look as nice (yet), but it sure goes!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Nikolaki. Always up for a good cruise. Hopefully my N* powered beast will be up for a few this season, assuming spring ever gets here of course. The car ain't ready yet but we're getting there. I always enjoy the Niagara Parkway and the Grand river meander.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we need to organize a Fiero show, not necessarily just a cruise.

It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, but I wouldn't mind seeing 20+ Fieros in one parking lot again. It's been a long time since anything like that has happened in southern Ontario.

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is miles of beaches up my way in particular Sauble beach is only fifteen minutes away
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested. This is my first year with my Fiero, and I'd like the chance to view some others.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

There is miles of beaches up my way in particular Sauble beach is only fifteen minutes away

Now that there is a good idea!!!!!

edited to add:

better make it August though. Any earlier and there's likely to be ice still..........

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 03-29-2014).]

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have the 4.9 pretty much dialed in. I might be up for a spring cruise.

------------------

PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to summer events too.

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

Strappado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StrappadoSend a Private Message to StrappadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only it wasn't 24 hours straight driving away
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Strappado:

If only it wasn't 24 hours straight driving away

What I was thinking, I am a province next to you though, in sask, and I visit peg often
mderue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any GTA members doing Walkins Glenn Opening weekend? I am considering it and April 12th and wonder if you will be driving by.

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 04-02-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mderue:

Any GTA members doing Walkins Glenn Opening weekend? I am considering it and April 12th and wonder if you will be driving by.

WHEN is that again? is there a link somewhere?
mderue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Walkins Glen posting

April 12th and 13th. I think earlier than previous years. Hopefully not too early in the season with the winter we had.

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 04-02-2014).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mderue:

Walkins Glen posting

April 12th and 13th. I think earlier than previous years. Hopefully not too early in the season with the winter we had.

hmmm, wont be back from work in time 4 this year's session, but maybe some of our other folks can make it. we still have snow piles around here! ugh.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock