Started on: 03-21-2014 03:13 PM
Replies: 2 (231 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 03-24-2014 04:33 PM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, been a while since I have been around here and was just wondering if the source for the eBay ones has been figured out yet?

I also am aware that Rodney is having these made up as well. Just thinking that I should pick-up a set of spares to keep around for in the future.

Thanks,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Ok, been a while since I have been around here and was just wondering if the source for the eBay ones has been figured out yet?

I also am aware that Rodney is having these made up as well. Just thinking that I should pick-up a set of spares to keep around for in the future.

Thanks,

In This Linked Thread Carguy8t8 posted that he's the one selling the bushings on eBay and explains what he has to do to make the bushings.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DJErikd:

In This Linked Thread Carguy8t8 posted that he's the one selling the bushings on eBay and explains what he has to do to make the bushings.

Ok, thanks for the link.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock