Started on: 02-17-2014 12:23 PM
Replies: 8 (144 views)
Last post by: NEVERDONE on 02-21-2014 10:00 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello NTFC,

The club meeting for this month will be the usual 4th Saturday, Lunch at Pappas.

I think I appreciate y'all voting me for another year. If anyone feels like a mid-term coup is warranted... please feel free to impeach.

We will discuss the coming spring events, including next months Spring Fling with the Oklahoma City Fiero Club. They are hosting the route, we are doing the awards. The area looks to be around Fort Sill, and will make for a full day, so plan accordingly and look at google maps to get an idea of how to prepare. I will create a thread on this event soon as J-Holland and I firm up the times and such. The date is Saturday, March 22nd, the 4th Saturday of March.

Bat City Fieros of Austin will be putting on this years Round Up in/near New Braunfels on the 4th Saturday of April.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093317.html
As a result of this, NTFC regular montly meeting for April is cancelled. I will move the Spring Fun Run to the second weekend of April for a local activity and we can use the AER show which is usually the first weekend in May as the April meeting. Oh... if anyone wants to host the SFR 2014, let me know.

Thank You for the last meeting to Tim and Tom giving us the skinny on Cars and Coffee and recently for Anthony organizing a club activity to attend the Dallas Autorama!

I have got some goodies for Show-and-Tell...

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday... Hopefully it will be TTop weather!

-blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 02-17-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nothing changes I plan to make my yearly visit...
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there as well,

Maybe Stephen will FINALLY get his 30th stuff ....

Jim
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:

I'll be there as well,

Maybe Stephen will FINALLY get his 30th stuff ....

Jim

I should be able to do that...
J-Holland

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While Fort Sill has several museums, I think that the more interesting ones would be either the Artillery museum or the Indian museum. Any preferences?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...looking like I am also going to make it this time.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there to cheer the Prez on in all his endeavors...........

Mike P.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there too!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to work so i wont be there. Have fun!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock