Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Would anyone be willing to come lend a hand, please? [March 15th] (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Would anyone be willing to come lend a hand, please? [March 15th] by JohnWPB
Started on: 02-14-2014 03:02 PM
Replies: 72 (2037 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 03-26-2014 07:59 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get together at my house is now set for Saturday March 15th starting at 9:00am

Ok, so Daytona is approaching fast. I know my Fiero is not going to be perfect or in "show car condition" by then, but I would love to get it back together enough to take it to it's first Daytona Show. So far I have not even gotten the chance to drive and enjoy it in the 3 years I have been working on it. It is CLOSE to done, I just need some help for the final stretch.

I have been very reluctant to ask for help, as honestly, there is no one really close to me. I, for one, hate to ask people to travel far, and then have to ask them for help, and 2, have no one show up, and just get more disgusted with the whole project LOL!

I have been working on this car for 3 years now, a little at a time. I have just over $10,000 into it (I find it hard to believe, but I unfortunately have the receipts to prove it). It is 95% mechanically sound, with a new crate engine, new hubs and brakes all around, completely new cooling system (Radiator, hoses, fan, relays), new wheels and tires ect, all brand new parts on the crate engine (Alternator, starter, water pump, A/C compressor, wires plugs rotor, cap, TPS, Module.... It has gotten so frustrating just not knowing what to do next, and just wanting it finished, that I have contemplated just giving up at times and selling it. I keep talking myself out of that, but it's just frustrating! LOL

Here is the build thread, from the day I got it, up until recently.

What I need help with, is really just cosmetically putting it all back together. I have all new quarter windows, belt line molding, LED side markers, and all new interior from the seats, door panels, boots, carpet, fiberglass headliner ect. It has been a couple years since I took a lot of it apart, and have forgotten how some of the stuff goes back together LOL! I am very mechanically inclined, but I am far from a mechanic. I have had to do all of this work up to this point by myself. I have never worked on a car before, let alone attempt to restore one. I would be great to have a bunch of people over that can help me put her back together, or at least show me how. There is no major mechanical work at all to be done, other than tracking down a possible vacuum leak.

What needs done:

• I have a new Fiberglass headliner that needs installed. I drilled all the holes and cut it out, but need some extra hands to help hold it and get it into place to install.
  • The entire interior needs put back into the car (Dash, seats, center console, door panels, seat belts)
  • The front 355i bumper needs to be attached (JimmyS sent me the screws and hardware needed)
  • Complete the installation of DIYStu's Dew wipes
  • New side molding with all new clips from The Fiero Store needs to be installed (all the old molding is already removed)
  • Engine runs great, but idles high, I think I have a vacuum leak.
  • I have a gen II headlight wiring harness all in place, just need to attach the ends of the wires to the new 4 x H2 headlight bulbs. I have all the plugs, connectors and stuff needed, just not sure how to wire up for Low / High beams ect.

This is the state of the car now:

I have all the parts I need for the car, except the center console glove box. When I bought the car, it was ripped apart from someone attempting, and failing, to install a sub into it.

I will roll out the invitation, and do up some BBQ chicken, Ribs, steaks, burgers along with ALL homemade Baked beans, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, and all the fixins' (I will have everything prepped the day before, as I intend 100% on working on the car all day with everyone else, aside from maybe during a lunch break ) I will also toss in a reproduction sticker set if you would like one for your Fiero, as a small thank you.

Right now, March 15th seems like a good Saturday to do it. It a month away from now so there is plenty of time to plan. It's also 2 weeks before the Daytona Show, as to not interfere with any last minute work that others want to do to their cars before heading to the Daytona Show.

Here is a map centered a couple miles from my house. I can Call or PM my address to anyone that can come help.

So, I guess this is the time I plead beg for help from people. It would be so much appreciated. In turn, if you need help with something, I will be a phone call away.

If someone is too far to drive in for the day and back again, I do have a spare room with a Queen size bed that's open to the first person that calls it!

This is a list of who is coming to help so far:

jdv
CaptnDean
JimmyS
2002z28ssconv
rrpo
fierogtlt1
Black84originalowner

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you had posted this last week I could have come over and helped out for a day or two, I was just on the other side of the state.

Can't wait to see some pictures of your completed car. Love the paint job. Make sure to get a carry on bag big enough to bring it with you to Frazee this summer.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This seems like it would be a good "Tech Day" or weekend to get Central Florida Fiero's , Space Coast Fiero's ,Suncoast Fieros and the
Southwest Florida Fiero club to come together and get your Fiero done and ready for the Daytona show.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John if I was in your area I would definitely come help! Hope you get it done in time!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, I didn't even know you were in town! Next time let me know, and I'll try to meet up and buy you a beer!

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

This seems like it would be a good "Tech Day" or weekend to get Central Florida Fiero's , Space Coast Fiero's ,Suncoast Fieros and the
Southwest Florida Fiero club to come together and get your Fiero done and ready for the Daytona show.

Wow, THAT would be amazing! It would be amazing to get all the groups together for something like this! Even if it wound up not being for my car, I would be the first one there! There is nothing like a group of people working together on a project like this. I have had the opportunity to help on the Tyler Shipman Build in Frazee, the Joel Build, just north of Atlanta, and the chance to go help out DIYStu in Texas. Oh, and a couple times over at JimmyS's working on getting his Chop top done. Great times, great people, and a chance to learn stuff!

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. Good luck. Sorry I can't help.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Beautiful car. Good luck. Sorry I can't help.

Yea, that would be a bit of a drive! LOL

As mentioned, I have everything I think to put the car back together, other than the center arm rest / glove box. If someone has one of those let me know what you want for it.

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I can't make it ...but I hope you get the help...I am in the same boat....so I understand!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trailer it up to Frazee in July. We'll get her done.

Wish I was a little closer to help now.

Jeff
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As much work as you have put into the Daytona Show, you need to have your car there too. If you get a day where people are coming over let me know. And if that doesn't happen, name a weekend and I'll be there.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I so love those seats. I'm assuming Mr. Mikes but the real deal or the faux covers? Now back to the regularly scheduled thread.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man if I was closer I'd be there to give ya a hand ..................... would add to my key collection too

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-14-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:
Man I so love those seats. I'm assuming Mr. Mikes but the real deal or the faux covers? Now back to the regularly scheduled thread.

Yes, they are Mr. Mikes, and I did order them in Vinyl. Sure it is cheaper, but also a lot easier to care for, and longer lasting. It's at least the higher quality vinyl, and is kinda hard to tell in person if it's leather or not.

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:
As much work as you have put into the Daytona Show, you need to have your car there too. If you get a day where people are coming over let me know. And if that doesn't happen, name a weekend and I'll be there.

Much appreciated! I am grateful for the offer. As it stands, I will still shoot for March 15th, a Saturday. 3 Weeks away, and still a couple weeks before Daytona.

Originally posted by Danyel:
Man if I was closer I'd be there to give ya a hand ..................... would add to my key collection too

I actually know what would look sharp there...... The LED side markers I put together 4 years ago.... Just before you started making them I think hehehe. Funny story: I called to order side markers from the Fiero store, as they had none on the website. He told me they were not on the website, as they were out of them, and only had a few defective ones. I asked what the problem was, and he said the glue that holds them together did not cure, and they were coming apart. I laughed internally a little bit, composed myself, and put on my best "I am not interested" voice, and asked what kind of discount they would do, being they did not want to sell them as defective. It wound up being 50% off. When they came in the mail, just gently lifted the backs off, literally with just a finger, and installed the LED's

All I have left to do with them is get the plug to plug into the existing socket, and figure out the rectifier or whatever it is so they work with the turn signals correctly when the parking lights are on or something like that if I remember correctly.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-18-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give my your addy I'll send ya the plugs and rectifiers with wires ready to solder onto the LED strips. Oh by the way I started selling the LED markers on Ebay in september 2009
regards my friend
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-15-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

I would love to make the trip with you Chuck to help get John's Fiero put back together in time for the show.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Give my your addy I'll send ya the plugs and rectifiers with wires ready to solder onto the LED strips. Oh by the way I started selling the LED markers on Ebay in september 2009
regards my friend
Danyel

Very Cool! I just PM'd ya my address. Either let me pay the shipping at least via PayPal, or I will be buying you drinks in Frazee this year!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good..... you pay a couple of beers in frazee ... Well get these out to ya monday morning....are you needing any interior parts while I'm send these ??
Danyel

woodyhere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to lend a hand but I'm across the country from you. Wish I had the money to go help and get thawed out at the same time.

------------------
woodys 427

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodyhere:

I'd love to lend a hand but I'm across the country from you. Wish I had the money to go help and get thawed out at the same time.

You can still do me a favor, Set your Plans instead on the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show at the end of July in Frazee, MN then! It is a great weekend of fun, food, Fieros and raising money for a good cause. This will be my 6th trip to Frazee, and it gets better every year! I hope to see you there!

CaptnDean stopped by yesterday, and dropped of the rear center console / glove box. Cool! I am pretty sure that takes care of any and all parts that I need to put the car back together.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-16-2014).]

Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good..... you pay a couple of beers in frazee ... Well get these out to ya monday morning....are you needing any interior parts while I'm send these ??
Danyel

Since you're buying beer, I could use a couple, in Frazee, as well.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Since you're buying beer, I could use a couple, in Frazee, as well.

Sheesh! you tell me you can't come help, then ask me for free beer? Really LOL Just kidding of course, and will probably still buy ya a beer anyways
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly lil BUMP!

------------------

High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers are Available in THIS THREAD IN THE MALL.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Trailer it up to Frazee in July. We'll get her done.

Wish I was a little closer to help now.

Jeff

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been going through everything and organizing parts, nuts & bolts, and getting everything ready. I forgot to mention that I have a large covered Carport to work on the car. I also have all the tools on hand that are needed. Just need some extra hands really
Black84originalowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black84originalownerSend a Private Message to Black84originalownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I could help a few hours. Maybe ~9 till noon or so. PM me directions & your ph #.
Still road testing my 84 which just went on the road after a 3+ year rest, so I may or may not venture to drive it that far? TBD
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool, thanks! Would be great to see the 84 if she can make the drive. Coming south on I-95 you would get off at 6th Ave. N. I PM'd you my cell and full directions.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John
I can make it Maybe not in the fiero.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Hi John
I can make it Maybe not in the fiero.

Very Cool! ! ! I have no problem with people not driving their Fiero's to come help, the fact that you offered to come help is what I am grateful for! I PM'd you my phone number and address. Where are you located?

This is a list of who said that they will be here so far:

Joey
CaptnDean
JimmyS (Possibly)
2002z28ssconv
fierogtlt1 (Possibly)
Black84originalowner
jdv

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-22-2014).]

mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to come help you, as I've been following your build since day 1, but its a bit of a drive for me as well. Good luck!

-Mitch

------------------
My Car - 87' GT 3800sc
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/121571.html#p0

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

I would love to come help you, as I've been following your build since day 1, but its a bit of a drive for me as well. Good luck!

-Mitch

Yea, that is a bit of a drive! LOL!

I have been working on getting anything and everything I can think of ready for the 15th. If anyone has a "bucket of bolts" they could bring, that would be fantastic! I am sure I have 99% of the screws, bolts and what not needed to reassemble the interior, but it's certainly possible I am missing some screws and such. I do have an Auto Zone, Pep Boys & a Home Depot within 1/2 mile of my house.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could be there to help out. I definitely have plenty of experience dealing with a ripped apart fiero.
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1984whitesc

1043 posts
Member since Jun 2006
Double post

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 02-25-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are just a tad to far for me as well, but getter done. and have a beer for me, I am prescribed 3 a week by my heart surgeon but if you have one for me I can still have my 3 a week and not OD, enjoy the day, the car looks like it will come together in a few hours with all the help you have already lined up, good men all of them. they have to be, they own Fieros.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, also a bit far away. That is the problem with living in South Florida, it is 6 hours to the one and only state border to the North for the most part. Up north, people driving 6 hours can come from various states and 360 degrees of direction.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Been going through everything and organizing parts, nuts & bolts, and getting everything ready. I forgot to mention that I have a large covered Carport to work on the car. I also have all the tools on hand that are needed. Just need some extra hands really

John,

it is too bad that you are so far away from me because I also have a vehicle (88 Mera) that is torn apart and being reassembled. If you were a bit closer we could have helped each other but you are around 700 miles from me. Ironically, I will be within 100 miles or so of you (Sebring) after the show when I visit my father in law. However, that does not help get the car back together prior to Daytona.

Nelson
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll talk to my wife about it but we work on Saturdays and she may not be happy if I left her with the work and took off to do Fiero stuff.... I will let you know ASAP.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I'll talk to my wife about it but we work on Saturdays and she may not be happy if I left her with the work and took off to do Fiero stuff.... I will let you know ASAP.

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Sounds great, hopefully you can make it. Been wanting to see that new dash in person

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

Too bad YOU can't make it... I would gladly paint your fingernails.... but BLUE this time

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, the 15th is next Saturday, just one week away! It is coming up FAST! I have been scrambling to get everything in place, finish up details, locate and organize all parts.....

I sent out PM's to everyone that responding above. It has my address, phone number and other details. If someone wants to join in, just let me know and I will get all the info out to you!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS OFFERED TO HELP!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to JimmyS on the phone, and he is going to be able to come over and help! If anyone knows how to put this front bumper on correctly, he does!

The car is in great shape mechanically as far as I know, and after everyone helps me put it back together it will be in good shape. However, not good enough that I would trust driving a Fiero that has not been driven in at least 6 years, to go on a 6 hour trip. I just took out an "insurance policy" . It's called AAA Premium membership They will tow the car up to 200 miles, which is JUST enough to get it home if I were to have problems in Daytona, or on the way there or back.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-11-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock