Started on: 12-10-2013 01:46 AM
Replies: 42 (2337 views)
Last post by: Luke on 12-23-2013 12:18 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No fools its not mine just browsing craigslist

http://miami.craigslist.org.../cto/4207745986.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a freaking steal, gorgeous car.
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be a nice car too bad they did not take any good full body shots.

The wheels are Prime wheels not what they listed as I have these on my car.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good. I would have liked a side shot, too.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! I'd love to have that in my collection.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not know too much about the car, other than it is GORGEOUS in person! The owners name is Henk, and he brought it to a car show in March of last year. He was talking about how much time and money he put into the car, including the black paint with the hint of pearl in it.

The car IS an absolute steal at that price, it would cost probably twice his asking price just to have a V8 professionally installed!

Here is a picture I took, it's a little different angle with the hood and decklid open:

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It needs the whale tail... I cant stand The Stock spoiler on an IMSA It just doesn't flow correctly.

Anyone happen to know the make of the body?
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that is a damn nice car and tasteful. Don't go much on the steering wheel choice but the rest of it....mmmm.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

It needs the whale tail... I cant stand The Stock spoiler on an IMSA It just doesn't flow correctly.

Anyone happen to know the make of the body?

What exactly do you mean Rick? I know NOTHING about IMSA's, but I do have his number here, and can give him a call to ask any questions.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

What exactly do you mean Rick? I know NOTHING about IMSA's, but I do have his number here, and can give him a call to ask any questions.

I don't wana to waste his time as I cant buy it but what I mean is who made the body, there is DGP IRM and Fiero warehouse, Seeing that its a fastback that rules out DGP
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Now that's one heck of a deal.. $10.5k could not possibly buy more than that anywhere..
That car is gorgeous.....
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't wana to waste his time as I cant buy it but what I mean is who made the body, there is DGP IRM and Fiero warehouse, Seeing that its a fastback that rules out DGP

Yea, I know nothing about the manufacturers of the IMSA body panels, but based on what you have said thus far, I can now answer your question for you..... Those are Fiero Warehouse panels, not DGP.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Yea, I know nothing about the manufacturers of the IMSA body panels, but based on what you have said thus far, I can now answer your question for you..... Those are Fiero Warehouse panels, not DGP.

I figured it was, unless he got his hands on an IRM kit but they are a bit hard to come by... Gorgeous car though.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You do realize that the Fiero Warehouse panels are the IRM molds correct? Doug bought all the molds from Jim so they are basically the same panels only cleaned up by Sage.

On my IMSA all the panels say DGP004 if I recall. But I'm told this number can be found on all the panels made from the same mold. I couldn't tell you if mine was a DGP kit or an IRM kit. But it is a complete stageII bumper pad.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

You do realize that the Fiero Warehouse panels are the IRM molds correct? Doug bought all the molds from Jim so they are basically the same panels only cleaned up by Sage.

On my IMSA all the panels say DGP004 if I recall. But I'm told this number can be found on all the panels made from the same mold. I couldn't tell you if mine was a DGP kit or an IRM kit. But it is a complete stageII bumper pad.

I know that and IRM got there molds from DGP I'm just saying that an IRM kit is a little harder to come by than FW.

Also DGP's from what I've seen have a metal tag riveted into the fender(in the lining to the hood) with a number on it, (I cant recall what the number on mine is) Also DGP has Diversified Glass Product's stickers on each of the body panels if their still there they should be easy to find.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-13-2013).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
woo hoo another neg from somewhere (not here I don't think)
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone though you were selling your car from the title of the thread. Once they figured out that wasn't the case they got mad and negged ya! Wasn't me but I thought about it
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the 1st one made and all panels are marked DGP in the glass from the moldand the panels like left front LF and so on. The rockers are also marked but I forget what they say. IRM May have just sanded this off when they built them but not sure. Fiero Warehouse has them now and the DGP mark is still on them if I remember right. Rick B

Edited to ad link on DGP small Story.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092863.html

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 12-13-2013).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
HEY I think something is going on as my score showed 172 and almost at the far right in the green but now shows in the middle. I haven't posted anything to get a neg so I wonder if the system changed or a few kicked people got in under new names and made sure they did some red marking Rick B
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Someone though you were selling your car from the title of the thread. Once they figured out that wasn't the case they got mad and negged ya! Wasn't me but I thought about it

Meh could be.... If that be the case some people need to learn how to live a lil... Plus no one wants my Cars right now....
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad I'm not looking for another Fiero yet. I would be all over that sucker.
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To quote Takei.. Ohh Myyyyyy.

Do want. That's gorgeous.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The history as I recall DGP sold the molds and stock to IRM.

IRM sold the stock and molds to the Fiero warehouse.

Now what changes that were made with each ownership I do not know.

I do know the DGP stuff for sure went to IRM as they sold me one of the last DGP scoops they had gotten from them. I think I even have the letter somewhere that said it was the last and they were gearing up to make more with the molds.

This is the kind of car you buy as you can not build one yourself for this price. These buys are out there If you do not get in a hurry. This is a case where you spend $10K and in the long run save money as even doing the work yourself it would difficult to match the price. Just add up the cost of the parts alone and you will see how much you would have in it.
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this car is on Craig's for show and tell. I emailed the owner about 4 days ago with a list of questions. No response. It does a appear to be a BUY!
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
absolute sex on wheels

my style, a G ride

------------------
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view. What I live for

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I like is it is not over done with crazy colors or graphics or other things that would not age well. A good solid color always ages well and will stand up to time.

Also no goofy interior. I have seen some that looked like someone threw up Crayola's. But here it is tasteful and looks contemporary even if it were done 20 years ago. Too many people do things that look good today but like that tattoo you got when you and your buddies were drinking some ideas can comeback to haunt you.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

I think this car is on Craig's for show and tell. I emailed the owner about 4 days ago with a list of questions. No response. It does a appear to be a BUY!

I just talked to Henk on the phone, the owner of the car. He said he did get an email, and responded to an email with a full page of answers. He used the reply through Craigs List, as he did not have your direct email address.

As for the maker of the body panels, he is not sure off the top of his head. He purchased the car from someone in Miami some time ago with the panels installed. He says the info may be somewhere in the stack of paperwork he has for the car, and will look tonight to see of he can find out.

He is now aware of this thread, and is a registered member on here, but not sure what the info to log in is, as he never really frequented the forum, and it has been a long time since he has been on here at all. Henk said he will try to find the registration info for here, and then answer any questions that he can here in the thread.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

The history as I recall DGP sold the molds and stock to IRM.

IRM sold the stock and molds to the Fiero warehouse.

Now what changes that were made with each ownership I do not know.

I do know the DGP stuff for sure went to IRM as they sold me one of the last DGP scoops they had gotten from them. I think I even have the letter somewhere that said it was the last and they were gearing up to make more with the molds.

This is the kind of car you buy as you can not build one yourself for this price. These buys are out there If you do not get in a hurry. This is a case where you spend $10K and in the long run save money as even doing the work yourself it would difficult to match the price. Just add up the cost of the parts alone and you will see how much you would have in it.

My 2 are an example of that... not to blow my own horn but between my 2 IMSA's I have less than $10000 between the both of them.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by hyperv6:

What I like is it is not over done with crazy colors or graphics or other things that would not age well. A good solid color always ages well and will stand up to time.

Also no goofy interior. I have seen some that looked like someone threw up Crayola's. But here it is tasteful and looks contemporary even if it were done 20 years ago. Too many people do things that look good today but like that tattoo you got when you and your buddies were drinking some ideas can comeback to haunt you.

See we have different points of views here. and my dad is with you on this one But what I explained to him was, these were not built to be sports cars (the body's that is) they were built to be race car's To be able to tuck larger wheels under them and better aerodynamics, Now there were 2 different variations of body's as well. A race body and a street body, This car as well as my 2 are examples of street body's, R runners (I believe) is a race body, they are much wider than the street body and have a much thinner fiberglass to the that were ment to built onto tube chaises, Now everyone has their own opinion on what they should be painted But me personally with the history that is behind these cars/body's they should be painted up in race colors either your own design or off one of the actual IMSA race cars, but that's just my opinion. For instance my GT IMSA is going to be getting the huffaker scheme down the road once I get it in driving order.

R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See we have different points of views here. and my dad is with you on this one But what I explained to him was, these were not built to be sports cars (the body's that is) they were built to be race car's To be able to tuck larger wheels under them and better aerodynamics, Now there were 2 different variations of body's as well. A race body and a street body, This car as well as my 2 are examples of street body's, R runners (I believe) is a race body, they are much wider than the street body and have a much thinner fiberglass to the that were ment to built onto tube chaises, Now everyone has their own opinion on what they should be painted But me personally with the history that is behind these cars/body's they should be painted up in race colors either your own design or off one of the actual IMSA race cars, but that's just my opinion. For instance my GT IMSA is going to be getting the huffaker scheme down the road once I get it in driving order.

You are correct sir. My IMSA is the race body and would not fit on a street frame without significant modification. The panels are thinner than the street IMSA as well. I measured the width at one time but now I have forgotten. I think it is around 76".
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now there were 2 different variations of body's as well. A race body and a street body, This car as well as my 2 are examples of street body's, R runners (I believe) is a race body, they are much wider than the street body and have a much thinner fiberglass to the that were ment to built onto tube chaises.

There is also at least 1 race body that has been modified to be mounted to a stock fiero chassis... its located about an hour from me. Last I knew the guy wanted about 7-8K for the body.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

There is also at least 1 race body that has been modified to be mounted to a stock fiero chassis... its located about an hour from me. Last I knew the guy wanted about 7-8K for the body.

DGP made three and sent them to Colorado and they were all supposedly modified to fit fieros at the place they were sent. I say supposedly as maybe one or two were used on race cars but Bob Birchmeier said they told him all three were going on Fieros. Rick B

2EXTREME

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2EXTREMEClick Here to visit 2EXTREME's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2EXTREMEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to say some info on my part... I have the last fastback widebody that IRM made from there molds before they sold the molds. My fastback widebody is a one complete piece starting from behind the doors with part of the rear roof complete. Basically the rear end is all molded as one part and 1/4 inch fiberglass throughout with the cut-out for the rear tail lights and trunk with no trimming required. I was asked and was puzzed why they didn't have the side moulding for the widebody but it came with the rear trim seperate below the tail lights and was ribbed not smooth and was told thats the only available as the street body was made for the ribbed moulding to work not the smooth. If you want to purchase the widebody fastback today, the rear clip I believe comes as two seperate side parts and without the rear roof section included as the side pannels now have to be moulded in and I believe the rear bumper may not be included anymore. As for the difference in the imsa street body and imsa race body all mentioned above is correct except I noticed when I bought the street body it has a lower an smaller rear wheel opening where the side trim goes above the wheel opening and the race body is like the regular fiero where the trim goes through the wheel opening and breaks into two parts. Mine is 77" wide as I noticed since the sides make a smaller wheel opening it also comes lower about 2.5 inches lower compared to the regular location that the trim would normally be located and its actually just a bit wider than the race body as the sides angles out about an extra half inch each side due to the side sloping lower above the wheel. The front street body also has the smaller wheel opening but I did not purchase the front as it would have to be matched with the front widebody bumper rather I purchase the lower front fenders that also makes the front wheel with a smaller opening just not as wide as the imsa front.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw this car at the Daytona show a year or two ago and it is just as beautiful in person.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2EXTREME:

Just to say some info on my part... I have the last fastback widebody that IRM made from there molds before they sold the molds. My fastback widebody is a one complete piece starting from behind the doors with part of the rear roof complete. Basically the rear end is all molded as one part and 1/4 inch fiberglass throughout with the cut-out for the rear tail lights and trunk with no trimming required. I was asked and was puzzed why they didn't have the side moulding for the widebody but it came with the rear trim seperate below the tail lights and was ribbed not smooth and was told thats the only available as the street body was made for the ribbed moulding to work not the smooth. If you want to purchase the widebody fastback today, the rear clip I believe comes as two seperate side parts and without the rear roof section included as the side pannels now have to be moulded in and I believe the rear bumper may not be included anymore. As for the difference in the imsa street body and imsa race body all mentioned above is correct except I noticed when I bought the street body it has a lower an smaller rear wheel opening where the side trim goes above the wheel opening and the race body is like the regular fiero where the trim goes through the wheel opening and breaks into two parts. Mine is 77" wide as I noticed since the sides make a smaller wheel opening it also comes lower about 2.5 inches lower compared to the regular location that the trim would normally be located and its actually just a bit wider than the race body as the sides angles out about an extra half inch each side due to the side sloping lower above the wheel. The front street body also has the smaller wheel opening but I did not purchase the front as it would have to be matched with the front widebody bumper rather I purchase the lower front fenders that also makes the front wheel with a smaller opening just not as wide as the imsa front.

I to Own an IRM fastback which I have been told by a handful of people Was Jim Suiter Of IRM's old car Not saying It is but I like to think it was the 1st Street body Fastback made And you are correct about how they are put together, they come as 2 quarter panels and the rear bumper and require stripping of your notchback/fastback top skin, This has always puzzled me as to how they are put together now though

Here is my fastback IRM IMSA notice how the rear bumper is glassed together with the rest of the panels

Now this is my DGP notchback S3, The rear bumper is held onto the 1/4 panels with multiple screws running between the seams.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-17-2013).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For comparison.... A tube chassis IMSA body:

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

For comparison.... A tube chassis IMSA body:

Now which company made your kit?

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, I seen it at the Daytona show.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now which company made your kit?

It's not a kit. These body panels in view are from the original '87 / '88 DGP IMSA molds made for the tube chassis cars.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

It's not a kit. These body panels in view are from the original '87 / '88 DGP IMSA molds made for the tube chassis cars.

Got yam either way You're car was was what pushed me into getting my IMSA's

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock