Petes Early Fall Cruise by pete 2m4
Started on: 10-01-2013 12:23 AM
Replies: 19 (375 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 10-10-2013 09:19 AM
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Here Are The Details!!!!!
Meet 9 a.m. at Cabelas Parking lot. RT.78 and RT. 61. Store Address:
100 Cabela Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526
We will be starting early due to it getting dark early. For those coming from NJ contact me so we can cruise to the meeting point. I will be leaving the WAWA Parking lot at 7:45am sharp.
Our trip will take us through the heart of the Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania. Alot of nice back roads. We will stop at the Ashland Coal Mine Tour. Afterwards we will travel too Centralia to show you the mine fire. There are a few more sites in store.
Now if anyone wants to make a weekend of this and do a cruise Sunday please let me know.
Please RSVP so I can get a car and head count.
Your faithful and loyal guide Pete Bransky
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What day?
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday, October 12th
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Saturday, October 12th

I am a possible, gotta get a few things done and try and get off work.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might bring the new Citation out on it..... keep it 80's
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one goes out and says, "Damn, I really want to buy a Chevy Citation." I am at a complete loss for words as to your car collection. You could be driving a Porsche 996 turbo for what I have seen you own in the past few years.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

No one goes out and says, "Damn, I really want to buy a Chevy Citation." I am at a complete loss for words as to your car collection. You could be driving a Porsche 996 turbo for what I have seen you own in the past few years.

I like it for that Wow their still around factor lol.

I am putting it up for sale though, its realy not my kinda car.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-01-2013).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I like it for that Wow their still around factor lol.

true...I haven't seen one in many many years.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave are you attending?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there with one of my kids in the VR6 Fiero. That car hasn't been driven since since one of Pete's prior cruises.

dave
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process of swaping in a 4T60, a 7730 with DIS and a moates programmable setup. If its ready I'm in.
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Text me if your car is ready and you want to meet up and cruise out to the Wawa together.

Dave
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do.
mtjd25

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtjd25Send a Private Message to mtjd25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really wish we could Pete! i work every other saturday, and that's one I'm on. Next one hopefully! enjoy guys, Pete's cruises are the best
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the Fiero is ready, I'll be there. Needs an alignment.. and front tires. Lol. Damn kids and their whole "we need stuff like food and clothes" nonsense!

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 10-01-2013).]

pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today I planned and drove the course. Alot of twists, turns, hills, valleys, views and I think Mother Nature will treat us to great fall colors!!! As with all my trips there will be ample time to have fun AND YES DAVE THERE WILL BE FOOD!!!! So get the old Fiero tuned cleaned and lets a have a kick ass cruise next sat October 12th
Remember 9 am Cabelas in Hamburg Pa. We will finish the cruise in Lehighton so everyone has access to major roads.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome.....now I'll just have to subliminally suggest ending the tour with a nice, dark beer.

Dave
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! I just need to replace a crank sensor that has been giving me issues lately... I grew up in the coal region right down the road from Centralia and know the area very well and also know what the area looked like in the early 90's compared to now if that helps at all.. This will be my first cruise so I'm very excited to meet some more Fiero nuts!

------------------
--Mark--
Yellow 88 GT 3400 5speed

Need headers? click here!

86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for what is going to be a good time!

------------------
--Mark--
Yellow 88 GT 3400 5speed

Need headers? click here!

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

Well today I planned and drove the course. Alot of twists, turns, hills, valleys, views and I think Mother Nature will treat us to great fall colors!!! As with all my trips there will be ample time to have fun AND YES DAVE THERE WILL BE FOOD!!!! So get the old Fiero tuned cleaned and lets a have a kick ass cruise next sat October 12th
Remember 9 am Cabelas in Hamburg Pa. We will finish the cruise in Lehighton so everyone has access to major roads.

I really wish I could make it this time. I love driving in Eastern PA and with this fine group of people. I for one hope that Pete will have another one in early November so the wife and I might be able to make it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock