Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  11th Annual California Coast Run - The Comeback Tour. October 18-20, 2013 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
11th Annual California Coast Run - The Comeback Tour. October 18-20, 2013 by Songman
Started on: 09-20-2013 01:28 AM
Replies: 68 (1500 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 04-09-2014 06:41 AM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an alignment appointment Friday morning.

Can't foresee any problems I can't deal with at this point.

Ill clean that grill and get some propane.

My Ann isn't coming. I tried.
She doesn't want to put the dogs in a kennel.
Says it would break her heart. Her two monsters are spoiled like no other.

IP: Logged
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was just linked to this. I have plans already, but I'll be there next year!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mary and I will be taking our Suburban on the trip. If anything needs carrying, let us know.
fieroboomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomerSend a Private Message to fieroboomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dale

Mike and I are coming this afternoon. Could you tell us what is most needed.

John
fieroboomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomerSend a Private Message to fieroboomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroboomer

15 posts
Member since Apr 2011
1. Dale/Lori - hot dogs, hamburger patties
2. Bart/Sue
3. Rick/Jen
4. John/Mary
5. Ed/Sandra
6. Roy/Sandy
7. Chris/Maddy
8. Andrew/?
9. Shane/Carolina + 2 kids - Salads, rafel tickets, red cups
10. Barbie/?
11. Bill/Sue (Shane's parents)
12. Mike/John
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put money down for a new car and just couldn't swing a weekend trip.

Hope you are all having a great time up there!

I'll be up there next year!
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weather was fantastic today. The morning drive up was the best I have ever seen. The cloud layer was coming in so around each corner the view would be different. I have not seen colors like this. The drive back was fun, but nothing like the morning drive. Pictures and video to come.
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really bummed I couldn't make it. Just started a new job 2 weeks ago, and didn't have any time off. I expect to be there in 2014!

Looking forward to this year's videos/pictures.

------------------
- Kevin

Stone White 2001 Limited w/Cream leather interior 93k mi
Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 25k mi
"I have to admit, I love driving it. It is so choice."
"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." - Ferris Bueller

Kemp3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was nice to meet everyone , hope you all enjoyed out quaint little town. See you all next year.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yakdude01:

I'm really bummed I couldn't make it. Just started a new job 2 weeks ago, and didn't have any time off. I expect to be there in 2014!

Looking forward to this year's videos/pictures.

Don't even talk to me about bummed!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time, as always. Nobody got a ticket and very few "hard luck" stories (just two that I can think of?) One caused Pokey to miss out and one caused a car to stay in the parking lot ;( ;( but at least nothing happened on the drive. I REALLLLY liked the BBQ after the drive and I got some great loot from the raffle.
Thanks to everybody for making it happen and special thanks to Songman for going out of your way to help it along. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I keep saying I will get vid of my LS4 scooting along HW1 over 6,000 RPM but never do;( The drive is such a great thrill, I forget about the vid.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 10-21-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time again with everyone, nice to see Dale again and nice to meet Lori too. Our ride was good no major incidents except for Mike and John's sign language lesson by an old lady LOL. Hope to do it again.
Random pics of the run : http://ImageEvent.com/snipe...alcaliforniacoastrun

------------------
Ed "SNIPER" Peralez
Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ~ PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
www.SniPeralezGunworks.com

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks so much for posting your pics, Ed! Glad you all had a good time and sorry I missed it! Hope to see you all next year if not before!

JC
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All lined up and ready to go.

The first stop at Gorda.
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003
This years drive was special with the fog bank just coming in. Each time we went around a corner, we were either in the sun, total fogged out, above the fog or under the fog. Here are just some of the pictures.

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Lunch time:
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! love the pics.

Wish we had gopro cams back in the first few coast runs.

That would be something to watch.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Wow! love the pics.

Wish we had gopro cams back in the first few coast runs.

That would be something to watch.

Uhhh, Pokey I was there. Take it from me you are lucky you did not have video evidence of the crazy stuff you and a few others did LOL.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Uhhh, Pokey I was there. Take it from me you are lucky you did not have video evidence of the crazy stuff you and a few others did LOL.

Well I not talking in terms of evidence.
Just some things shouldn't be reproduced and it would be something to be able to see them.

Besides it was mostly Scott,Steve,Tinay and Chris. I was just tagging along.

WHatever! Go Pro's are cool.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, OK, I am with you
I would love to have had a "Go Pro" also. That is still on my list of things needed
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 3 GoPros and can borrow 2 more. Next year we car put 5 GoPros on different cars.
phantaztix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phantaztixSend a Private Message to phantaztixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know when the next one is? I hadn't even heard of this forum back in October, but I lived in Cayucos and would have loved to join in. Sorry I missed it. Now I live in San Diego, and would love the excuse to visit back up there for a Fiero run.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The date gets set pretty close to the final date but there is plenty of time to prepare. Just figure in Oct.
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics!

I've got the time planned, just a matter of locking down the dates before the plane ticket can be bought. Sorry, not enough time to take the Sebring...or any other car, out for the run. Would love to see what my 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII would do on the run. Maybe next year?

Anyways, I'm planning on attending at the moment. Hopefully nothing gets in the way!

------------------
- Kevin

Stone White 2001 Limited w/Cream leather interior 93k mi
Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 28k mi
Opal Opalescent 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 82k mi[/url] <--- Now the Daily Driver!

"I have to admit, I love driving it. It is so choice."
"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." - Ferris Bueller

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those trying to plan ahead, the date for the 2014 Coast Run is Oct 17-19. Looking forward to another great event!
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it on my calender!
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I would love to do a Coastal run! One of my favorite drives was down a1a!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock