posting pictures by CPR85Fiero
Started on: 09-18-2013 12:13 PM
Replies: 15 (704 views)
Last post by: CPR85Fiero on 09-29-2013 12:29 AM
CPR85Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys! I'm new hear so this may have been discussed elsewhere and I just haven't been able to find it. How do you post pictures? I do a lot from my cellphone and a lot of posting from my laptop. I saw a link to post pictures if you have a web address for the image but mine are on my phone or laptop, isn't there a way you can choose a pic from your gallery on my computer? Sorry, if this has already been asked, maybe someone could direct me to the correct thread?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Corvus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can either upload them to an image hosting site and link them using the button when posting or use the recommended software located here.

------------------

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum! The search button up top (under post reply) is your best friend as just about everything you can think of has already been asked and answered. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/090715.html

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 09-18-2013).]

CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! that's just what I was looking for! Thanks!
CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CPR85Fiero

15 posts
Member since Sep 2013
Well, I tried to post a pic here using PIP and it said it posted but I have no idea where it went. Lol! I'll keep trying to figure it out.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CPR85Fiero:

Well, I tried to post a pic here using PIP and it said it posted but I have no idea where it went. Lol! I'll keep trying to figure it out.

When you use pip and it says it uploaded the picture the code to post the picture is in your clipboard... Use the paste command to insert it in your post.
CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hows this?![img]

[This message has been edited by CPR85Fiero (edited 09-18-2013).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hows this?![img]

Fail.
CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YUP!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Select the quote button to view this post to see what a correct img tag looks like

Try using
http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php

To upload your pictures. Then copy the forum img tags and paste in your post.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 09-20-2013).]

CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally set up a photobucket acct and figured it out. Much easier than the PIP in my opinion (never did get it to work).
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally set up a photobucket acct and figured it out. Much easier than the PIP in my opinion (never did get it to work).

Using Photobucket here sucks.

You'll eventually come across a thread that answers all your questions on a particular subject, and then when you get to the images that are necessary to clarify the answers.... all you see are red X's. And that's because whomever posted the images had originally linked to their Photobucket account... and then eventually closed their account or moved/deleted their images. So the "helpful" thread is now useless.

Did I mention that using Photobucket here sucks?
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Plus, it's blocked here at my work, so I can't see the pictures anyway. PIP works fine.
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a pointer for you if you use PIP make sure you have an image resizer program (free on the internet) so you dont the message of "image too large to post"

jon
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You'll eventually come across a thread that answers all your questions on a particular subject, and then when you get to the images that are necessary to clarify the answers.... all you see are red X's. And that's because whomever posted the images had originally linked to their Photobucket account... and then eventually closed their account or moved/deleted their images. So the "helpful" thread is now useless.

Did I mention that using Photobucket here sucks?

+1

Rebuild a 282 5 speed Getrag transmission with me... or not.

Rebuild a Suspension With Me... or not.

I almost never upload meme's or joke things

or other random crap to PFF and just link it instead,

but if it's technical, Fiero related, it sure is nice to make it more secure by using PIP.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 09-27-2013).]

CPR85Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CPR85FieroSend a Private Message to CPR85FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, good point about not being able to load pics later on if they were originally posted with photobucket and later closed the account, Guess I'll have to try figure out PIP some more.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock