Started on: 08-25-2013 09:57 PM
Replies: 44 (1275 views)
Last post by: robiwon1 on 09-05-2013 09:14 AM
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boosted84fiero:

I actually stopped by to pick his brain bc I'm modding an 84 this winter. Same engine swap I plan with a four speed. I spent 3800 so far and haven't even rebuilt the engine nor slapped her in.

Y'all are said and a bunch of h8ters who I'd bet don't even own one let alone a modded one and 100% can't AFFORD TO BUILD A CAR LIKE MINE OR HIS SO U BASH.

Are you even old enough to drive?
IP: Logged
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And any idiot can tell he meant dohc lol.

A 3800 is an OHV (over head valve) engine if it was DOHC (dual over head cam) it would have 2 cams in each head over the valves

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:
Are you even old enough to drive?

3 posts from new user that is supposedly from Uitca… Pretty sure he's the owner trying to act like he's not.

"Owner is a great guy and so is this car" along with the same bad English as in the ad. Must be the owner of the car.
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

3 posts from new user that is supposedly from Uitca… Pretty sure he's the owner trying to act like he's not.

"Owner is a great guy and so is this car" along with the same bad English as in the ad. Must be the owner of the car.

Or his best friend..lol
robiwon1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt he will be back any time soon. I was thinking it was the same guy as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock