Looking for help in western ny! by Dflint
Started on: 08-24-2013 10:37 PM
Replies: 4 (133 views)
Last post by: Dflint on 08-26-2013 06:08 PM
Dflint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im looking for help to get my fiero project back in order... theres not alot of work to be done its the lack of knowledge and understanding of some things ... i have a parts car and some working space just dont really have the tools.. im willing to dish out some money to people that will help me .. this is what happened https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...120111-1-083618.html

and just thinking about the car makes me sick! if there is anyone that would be willing to help me i would love it so much

------------------
Dflint...85 SE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn your 90min from me. I'd be willing to lend a hand with things, just not sure I can fit in the trip albeit a short one. We should set up a WNY fiero meet at your place and wrench/drink until its fixed/out of beer lol
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be amazing!!! The parts car I have is an 84 iron duke and the one I love is the 85 se with the 2.8 most of it is body panels and stuff and just checking it all over .. I know I need me struts so that will be on the list just need someone to help me look it over with
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LETS DO IT!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock