Started on: 08-19-2013 05:47 PM
Replies: 8 (179 views)
Last post by: Fierosmith on 08-25-2013 09:44 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello NTFC,

The monthly meeting for August is this weekend, as it is the 4th Saturday of August. The meeting will be for lunch at Pappas.

Thank You to member Jim East for a delightful swim and grub session that followed the July meeting. I am looking forward to next year!

Following this meeting, we will go to a members house to strip down an '88 GT. He said the parts will not be 'free', but I got the impression that he is willing to wheel and deal. It is my understanding this car will be sent to the crusher soon. I have no knowledge of how many miles or the condition of these parts. The pictures I have seen look pretty good though. Makes me sad to think that it can't/won't be brought back.

We have a few important things to cover, namely, NTFC has been requested by Ruckus 12 organizer, Mike Parker, to run the Rodeo Games.
Several of you guys have played our Ruckus Rodeo Games, and many have helped. That is where I will be needing the club help. We will have 4 or 5 games for which I will supply the necessary items, but I need some assistance to run the game stations. It won't be hard mind you, mostly just scorekeeping and resetting the game. If you are going to attend R12, the Ruckus in the Roses, your help would be greatly appreciated for this portion of the event.

Here are some coming activities to look forward to:

1) September 7th and 8th, The Pontiac Southern Nationals this year is to be held at the Addison Airport.

http://www.dapa.org/wp-cont...3/PSN-Flyer-2013.pdf

Lets show up in force to support this Pontiac exclusive event.

2) Regular monthly meeting will be Sept 28th, Saturday lunch at Pappas.

3) Cracker Barrel Cruise hoted by North Texas Mustang Club, Saturday night, October 12
NTFC has participated in this show several times, and NTMC has asked us to return as the guest club.

4) Ruckus 12, Tyler. The Ruckus in the Roses. October 18-20
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092333.html
Please give Mike your T Shirt sizes and make your hotel reservations if you have not done so already!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-25-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Slow6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow6Send a Private Message to Slow6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't believe its already been a month. I'll see you guys there.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there......in a *gasp* Fiero!?!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I'll be there......in a *gasp* Fiero!?!

Yea Mike V., I knew the madness would again consume you.

Mike P.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there

Free Bump!

Jim
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be making it again...2 in a row....
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't be making a surprise visit this time. Y'all have fun without me!
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We Missed U

Jim

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock