Spotted red / silver Gt on 23 going north and south by Snapperhead
Started on: 08-17-2013 11:38 PM
Replies: 2 (165 views)
Last post by: winger1955 on 08-19-2013 04:39 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I was heading down 23 to Ohio to pick up a 4.9 drop out from mattwa when we saw what looked like a 87 red/silver gt he ading north around 10:30am. Then on the way back home I saw the same one heading south around 5:30pm

Anyone?

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products. - Champion Cooling Products. - Spec Clutches.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead", 87 GT Black, 88 Formula White stock--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it wasnt me but let me know if you see mine, it is a 1987 se that is silver in the front and very faded gold in the back.
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
were you near Toledo,ohio? if so it be my friends 86gt Kevin Medere from Elmore,ohio. he has an 88gt red,88gt silver, and a daily driver 1986 red w/silver bottom gt.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock