Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FIeros Unlimited - Has my Car - Should I get the Sherrif to recover it? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FIeros Unlimited - Has my Car - Should I get the Sherrif to recover it? by jus2custom
Started on: 08-17-2013 09:24 PM
Replies: 42 (2697 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 02-26-2014 10:00 AM
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry this has happened to you guys. I can't even imagine.

------------------

IP: Logged
93svtme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 93svtmeSend a Private Message to 93svtmeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Fiero's Unlimited" has had my car since my junior year of HIGH SCHOOL!!! Craig convinced me to leave my running driving rust free 84 Fiero with GT body built 5.0 sbc and 4 speed manual and said he would "trade" me a running driving sc3800 fiero with body kit for my car but claimed it had a blown motor... he hasn't returned any calls / texts / emails in over a year and before than he only answered his phone when I called from a different number. He received my car as of 2009 and since has acquired a pair of Shelby Mustangs but cant afford to pay me anything for my car and when I went to get my car back he had it mostly stripped with parts on other cars around it. And no I didn't get any contract either.
ANYONE who is filing a lawsuit is welcome to contact me,
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, very sorry to hear what has happened to you. What is the most you can file for in small claims court in your State? You can do that yourself and it sounds like you did have a verbal contract.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock