Archie, plz read :) by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 08-15-2013 08:24 PM
Replies: 9 (833 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 08-19-2013 12:01 AM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just have a couple questions for you regarding some things/prices I'm unable to find on your website.

1) you make mention of the lip spoiler on the widebody page, but I can not seem to find it elsewhere as mentioned

2) I bought my car off another member who got his vertical doors through you, would like more info on them please

3) wife wants to go shopping up around your shop (not extremely close but a good reason for me to agree), and I'd love to stop in and see the shop/products first hand if possible

4) you put 3000gt headlights into his car, just had a couple questions regarding that as well.

Thank you sir. I'm sure I have other questions regarding the widebody kit and hatchback, but I'm dumbfounded at the moment.

~James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.v8archie.com/v8Archie/home.htm

Call him, he has a phone on him all day.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
88 GT, SIII 3800NA/Auto swap underway
LS Build Thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0
3800 build thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089035.html

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I realize that, just don't wanna take him away from his normal daily stuff. I figure hed get to this if he has time. If I was getting ready to order a bunch of stuff in the next few weeks I would call. But it will still be a few months until I reach that point so I'm in no huge rush. I'm would imagine he's a rather busy fella.

~James
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 for your user name
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine? I used to have a different one, but I can't for the life of me remember the info for it. My oldest son helped me pick this one. Squeezles was a cartoon squirrel from the far side comics if anyone remembers a mafia squirrel at that. If you weren't talking about my name than please disregard my rambling.

~James

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 08-18-2013).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His normal daily stuff is answering the phone (questions), answering questions sent via email, working on Fieros and talking to folks about Fieros. He is waiting for your call... trust me. He has the best job in the world, people pay him to work on Fieros all day. What could be better?

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 08-18-2013).]

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an easy question.. working for archie. He seems to be a hoot of a guy and forgot more than most know. Heck at one time I had my wife talked into moving out there to try and beg him to hire me on.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'll be giving ole Archie a ring a ding manana.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 08-25-2013).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Mine? I used to have a different one, but I can't for the life of me remember the info for it. My oldest son helped me pick this one. Squeezles was a cartoon squirrel from the far side comics if anyone remembers a mafia squirrel at that. If you weren't talking about my name than please disregard my rambling.

~James

Yeah I meant EvilSqueezles... I'm not familiar with the cartoon character...it just sounds cool.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock