Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  5.4L Twin Turbo V12 Choptop Fiero (Lots of pics) (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
5.4L Twin Turbo V12 Choptop Fiero (Lots of pics) by northeastfiero
Started on: 06-09-2013 05:27 PM
Replies: 173 (20270 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 04-02-2021 04:48 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks pretty good. I love ingenuity and this qualifies. Rest is just my opinion as its in the eye of the beholder. I love most of the design. I dont like the hood at all myself. Im not fond of the headlites, but does look better moved more to the corners. I think flat covers would look better. Id make the grill opening rounded at the ends, the square opening looks out of place with the rest. I like the rear and the lights. With me as a judge, you would get a trophy with it just fiberglassed. Painted and finished youd have a sure show winner. I think something more along these lines would look fantastic for the front and headlights.

959 Concept.
IP: Logged
northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2016 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the glass work done today and toyed with rodgers idea of rounding off the grill area I have just done the top for now.

northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One quick post before we go on holdiay tomorrow for a few weeks. Getting there with the filling and sanding, still got a bit more to do to get it totally even both sides.

Fieroedd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddSend a Private Message to FieroeddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone seen anymore of this car?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A three year gap in updates is never a good sign.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2019 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty cool build, just read the whole thing. Maybe ran outta time and money.

shem
northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The project is still alive just taking a back seat we have just bought a house back up in the northeast of England. At the moment it does not have a garage but I will be building one towards the end of the year then over the winter will be completing the bodywork. I have been collecting various parts needed over the last year.

Thanks Carl.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2019 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's good to hear.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by northeastfiero:

The project is still alive...

reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2019 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. It's winter. Any updates?
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever happened with this project?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't be surprised if COVID interrupted plans over the last year and a quarter.

Originally posted by northeastfiero:

The project is still alive just taking a back seat we have just bought a house back up in the northeast of England. At the moment it does not have a garage but I will be building one towards the end of the year then over the winter (2019-2020) will be completing the bodywork.

Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This build is bonkers.

Didn't have time to read everything but this guy must be a professional engineer or something.

Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock