Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Install my Amida G1 dash with me! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Install my Amida G1 dash with me! by yellowstone
Started on: 02-26-2013 09:23 PM
Replies: 244 (29354 views)
Last post by: Amida on 10-16-2022 04:36 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally updated my website, too: http://yellowfiero.com/fier...ember-2013/index.php
IP: Logged
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be nice when a plan comes together,that looks real good and is modern what is next???.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EDIT:

[This message has been edited by mitchjl22 (edited 11-19-2013).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Yellowstone,

You realize of course we all need to see this at Daytona in March.

+1 +1 +1 to that! !

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks awesome...can't wait to see mine installed
kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My personal opinion, the best dash I've seen in a fiero.
Looking forward to putting one in my own car sometime
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been in touch with Rob/Amida and the new year will most likely see the first set of G1 inner door skins. I've made myself #1 on the list and will have him reupholster my rear center console at the same time

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-30-2013).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is absolutely beautiful!! I would love to put one in one of my cars some day. On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult would you rate the entire installation process?

------------------

kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I've been in touch with Rob/Amida and the new year will most likely see the first set of G1 inner door skins. I've made myself #1 on the list and will have him reupholster my rear center console at the same time

Great news! Can't wait to see that
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

That is absolutely beautiful!! I would love to put one in one of my cars some day. On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult would you rate the entire installation process?

It took me about 6 hours in a parking garage with hand tools, working alone. No big deal...
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone

I may call upon you soon when I go to install mine in the near future...if I have any questions.
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Changed my mind about the head unit, ordered this one today:

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you make the hole in the upholstery for the trip odometer reset button?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Did you make the hole in the upholstery for the trip odometer reset button?

No, I don't need it.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, do you have any plans for an engine swap?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone...any updated picts with the new head unit installed?
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the Pioneer AppRadio3? That has even less buttons for a even more stock apperance:

http://www.appradioknows.com/

I'm planning on eventually hacking up my dash to make that radio fit. Looks basically OEM and flows with the Fiero lines and colors.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headunit installed!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

How about the Pioneer AppRadio3? That has even less buttons for a even more stock apperance:
I'm planning on eventually hacking up my dash to make that radio fit. Looks basically OEM and flows with the Fiero lines and colors.

I looked at that unit but it only works fully with selected Android phones and I'm not going to buy a new phone just to make my car stereo happy!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-18-2013).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is freakin sweet!! I love your car, and that dash sure brings the interior up to date in a hurry.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loving it...will have mine put back together after Christmas!
PFF
System Bot
tmach90

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmach90Send a Private Message to tmach90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Words cannot describe how much I want this dash! Maybe when ye olde tax refund comes in...
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dash looks awesome.....Some Zimmer door panels would accompany it real nice.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Some Zimmer door panels would accompany it real nice.

I'm holding out for Amida to make G1 door panels...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
One for the evening crowd...

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That look amazing!

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...=1342&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...topic.php?f=10&t=173

RMOR235

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RMOR235Send a Private Message to RMOR235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone pm me with pricing infor for this g1 dash
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RMOR235:

Can anyone pm me with pricing infor for this g1 dash

Please just PM Amida, he makes it...
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks fantastic.. love it.
retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the custom guages. Red backlighting looks sharp, as it should in any Pontiac
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by retroman:

Love the custom guages. Red backlighting looks sharp, as it should in any Pontiac

They're stock gauges with Speedhut overlays.
PFF
System Bot
Strappado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StrappadoSend a Private Message to StrappadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Dash looks amazing.. I'm planning a new interior and am skeptical of in dash speakers vs door speakers. How do they sound with those round 6.5' in there?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spy pic from Seattle...

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess that's the model...

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car looks great and your dash looks amazing best of luck with it. Who's making your door panels?
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Oh, I know who is makin em, but i'll let Yellowstone tell ya, as its his scoup.

Back to

Thanx,

Air-eek

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

Your car looks great and your dash looks amazing best of luck with it. Who's making your door panels?

Same guy who makes the dash, PM Amida here on the forum if interested.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Looks like he is thinking of another big speaker for the door, like the dash, any chance you know how big? Is it still in development hell, the size of the door speaker? So wish it was another 5 incher!!

Thanx,

Ear-ick
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Same guy who makes the dash, PM Amida here on the forum if interested.

That's what I figured but I hadda ask, he's actually building me a center console with sub enclosure that should be ready any day now. Can't wait....
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spy pic from Seattle...

Here is a photo of a stock Amida F355 door panel.

I retrofitted a speaker pod to the door and it looks like this after the mod.

Nelson
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock