Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How many of us in Phoenix, or Arizona? (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How many of us in Phoenix, or Arizona? by urbex
Started on: 07-30-2012 05:42 PM
Replies: 397 (8325 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 05-27-2023 10:29 PM
Wierwulf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TED's is a go....see you there.
IP: Logged
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We took the car out for a drive from 11:30-2:45. After drying it off we decided that was enough for the day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Charlie & Myra
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We missed you two and the car....had 8 Fieros turn out along with some new faces and a couple of almost forgottens...Steve and Kevin were there.
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear quite a few did make it. We certainly missed being there too. Hoping we can make the next event.

Charlie & Myra
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Showing at TEDs. Best turn out I can remember since the run to 2012 or 13 Tortilla Flats. Yes we missed you two too.

Seven (Steve says 8. Maybe I missed one in the dark) cars made the occasion and we had several new faces in the mix. Lots of talk of cars and projects and a few joke and memories – but we never got around to discussion of the next event. Best Pictures I got will be attached.

So, the PIMA Air Museum run is being proposed for January 21st. Plans to leave the south valley early Saturday AM.

I got confirmation of the BOP for March 26th. Attached is the entry form and the proposed awards sheet. There is a Fiero award. There is limited spacing for the show. Early entries are recommended. I hope for a good showing.

Feedback is requested on proposed events and help is being requested for planning, and documentation.

Best

KevinS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kee588T

262 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Seems like I have lost the ability to post pictures and downloads.
I'll do some digging before I attempt to post to the events site.
Working on reinstalling the stock 88 radio in the GT for the BOP.
Sould be fun and give me a chance to glue the console back together.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kee588T

262 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Ted's pics
'

Well PIP is back now I need to figure out how to get .pdf into .jpg of gif fprmat, or post .pdf. I just love this stuff.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kee588T

262 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I think I got it

BOP Show Information

Page 1

Page 2

Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2016 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all of the Phoenix-area Fiero folks Peggy Armstrong and I have met this year. See you on the road!
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Holidays! Same sentiments as Wulfie.
Hope everyone is well and taking this time away to .... work on your cars!!!!
Ha ha ha.
Really do enjoy the holidays. A reminder that the next AZFieros event is being planned for January the 21st. A Saturday run south to Pima Air Museum. Hope that we may hook up with some the the Fiero guys down that way. I know there are a few. Details will follow -- but basically east side meeting at WholeFoods plaza on the SE corner of Ray Road and 101 the morning of, and pretty much south from there.
Enjoy the holidays -- hope to see you all in the new year,

Happy HAPpy HAPPY

KS & LS
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

Charlie & Myra

We will be in Perris, CA during the Jan get together. Sorry we won't be able to make it out to Tucson.
PFF
System Bot
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2017 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New Year to all of the AZ Fiero folks out there...and, okay, to the Fiero family at large.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2017 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,

So far I have heard that Steve G, Charlie and Myra will not be able to attend on the planned Saturday......

Is anyone planning on making the run with me, or joining us in Tuscon?

Let us try to get some kind of a head/car count.

PLEASE respond by the 15th of the month (9 days out). OK?

It is about a two hour trip from the whole foods parking lot to the museum (one stop between) parking lot. Leaving at 9 AM with an arrival at 11 AM. Admission is $15.50.

Let me know

Best

KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A small update;
So far Wulf and I are the only takers on the run to the Pima Air Museum and Wulf, so far, can only get to Casa Grande due to prior commitments. Looking Like a run of one (me). But I said I would wait for a few more days to see how it works out.
Hey Wulf - if there is not a contingency of little two seaters making the run south - do you have all the tools at your place to show me the best way to replace the rain wipes on the windows? And maybe all that AZ died-out grease replaced in the door locks assemblies?

My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kee588T:

A small update;
So far Wulf and I are the only takers on the run to the Pima Air Museum and Wulf, so far, can only get to Casa Grande due to prior commitments. Looking Like a run of one (me). But I said I would wait for a few more days to see how it works out.
Hey Wulf - if there is not a contingency of little two seaters making the run south - do you have all the tools at your place to show me the best way to replace the rain wipes on the windows? And maybe all that AZ died-out grease replaced in the door locks assemblies?

I have the Rodney Dickman tool to change out the wipes. I have a set of exterior wipes I need to replace on mine so I purchased the tool. Now it's just finding the time and desire to tackle it.
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote you have a dew strip replacement session as the next get together, I'm going to need that soon too.
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin;
Sorry I won't be able to make it this weekend. Saturday is my wife's birthday and Sunday is our anniversary.

Rolland
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
The response to the PIMA Air Museum has been sparse http://www.pimaair.org/ . But, we shall carry on as if it was overwhelming. Remember - Fiero owners event. You do not actually have to chance your Fiero for the run if you are uncomfortable with that amount of road.
The Kick-off point, as normal for most of these south runs, will be the Raintree Ranch Center (Whole Foods – lots of traveling goodies & breakfast selections, Paradise Bakery, Starbucks, Orange leaf – sweets and a few others; mini mall) on the corners of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard just east of the 101. We will be leaving the area shortly after 9 AM. Remember rain is in the forecast. Make sure the wipers are in good shape. I remember my first rain in AZ, when I turned on the wipers and left half the rubber blade stuck to the windshield. Not Good!! We will plan on one stop somewhere on the north side of Tucson and arriving at the museum parking lot right around 11 AM. The entry fee is $15.50 for adults and $9 for children over 4.
We can plan lunch onsite after we get in and our dinner plans – if any - before we leave.
So far one person has responded from the Tucson area – but unfortunately they will not be able to join us for museum activity. Although, Don will attempt to join us in the parking area before we go in the gates. Figure for roughly 4 to 5 hours on site.
So, hope for a good showing.
See you all in the lot at Whole Foods or there abouts between 8:30 and 9.
Best
KS

P.S.
We will be looking for a good place to do a dew wipes replacement seminar in May. Any volunteers? Let me know.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
It was an interesting trip down Tucson way. Started out sunny and cool at the in the Whole Foods parking lot. The GT made it over tot he parking lot, sat around a while waiting on the rides to show up with the lights and radio on - dead battery buy the time we were leaving. Sure am glad it is an easy push start - as it was me pushing, jumping in, and popping the clutch. Arizona is HARD on batteries. Did not trust it for the trip - so a quick trip home to pull out the G6 GT for the run south. Pima Air Museum is a must for any airplane enthusiast in AZ. kind of like the Aurburn Cord Museum is for Indianian. I had to go back to see that one, and I lived 5 miles away for a decade.
It was a full day of weather, sun; rain; sleet and hale. Just missed out on snow - but could see it coming down in the hills around Tucson.
OK a couple of pictures

Remember next event is the BOP, Sunday, March 26th
Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center

P.S.
Looking for a home and volunteers for the May event/run to do a seminar on the dew wipes replacement.
Let me know
KS
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, I haven't joined any meet ups for a couple years now, but would offer my place for a dew wipe training session. I won't add any actual value, but I'm interested in learning. The only problem is that I live close to the Scottsdale pavilions and not sure you want the May meet up to be close to the march meet up. I'm planning on taking 2 of my fieros to the BOP show in March.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much!!
Sixty days apart. I do not see a real issue there. We can discuss some more at the show or between times. May be a far north or west member will come forward between the now four month out timing. But, I will call it a plan for now.
I have a friend in the Michigan club that says he has a good write up for a standard tool rework of the dew wipes. I may give it a try, and we will still need a volunteer car and parts for the demo.
We will talk more.
Thanks again
PFF
System Bot
wirthy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wirthySend a Private Message to wirthyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for help/advice from Phoenix-area Fiero owners. Some of you may remember me from area events in the past (it's been a while since I've attended); I have cerebral palsy and walk with a cane. I have a 1986 Gold 2M4.

My headlight motors need new rebuild kits; the motors keep running after headlights go up/down. Does anyone know of a shop/mechanic that is familiar with Fieros and this type of project? Or are any of you available for hire? I see these kits are available at Fierostore.com, but I have no mechanical skills. I probably can it to my regular shop and they'll be able to figure it out, but I thought I'd check here first.

If anyone can help, reply to this post or email me at mjwirth@gmail.com.

Mike
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
The light drive systems generally are pretty simple to repair if you have the correct kit and the motor and drive shaft are still good. Sounds like the gear set may be totally stripped out. Do the lights go up on the switch command? Do the motors ever stop running when the key is on? Are you available during the week to work on the car s lights? If so we may be able to arrange a time. My weekends are pretty tight these days.
I have heard that Georges Auto in Gilbert does pretty good - if we can get to a mutually beneficial time.
Best
KS
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
I remember you and your nice gold car. If you can wait until May, maybe the May get together can be a repair session and everybody brings their parts and we all figure it out. I've replaced the headlight motors on my 88 before but I think the earlier models are different. I have never done dew wipes, but interested in learning how. And eventually I need to figure out how to replace my rear speakers, but looks like a lot of trim to remove. What else relatively easy do others need done? I replaced a heater core last month, so that is fresh in my memory.

Kurt
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike...just saw your post. I can help you rebuild your motors to stop the issue and get your lights working correctly. I usually check on here once a week or so, and stay very active on FB with the FAAAZ folks. If you could get the car to me, you can hang out while I fix them. If you needed to go anywhere while I am working on the car, I could probably talk Peggy into being a driver for you. Look for me on FB and let me know if this will help you out. All you need to do is buy teh metal gear kits for your year and once you get them let me know. I won't charge you for my time, since you will be stuck with me as I work and you learn...let me know if this works!

Steve C.
wirthy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wirthySend a Private Message to wirthyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for those who offered to help with my headlight motors. I ended up ordering completely rebuilt motors on eBay and a friend helped install them yesterday. They're working great!
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow and OMG where has the time gone.
AZ Fieros March 2017 Event/Meet.
BOP is this Sunday. I do hope all the Fiero folk are making plans to show up to support the event, 10AM until 3PM or so at the Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center. There are some really great looking cars and some pretty neat raffle items at this one.

As most of you know Ron LaFortune passed last year. A lot of his collection was passed on by Pam to me and a few of his close friends. Pam said he would have like the collection shared by those that have an appreciation for Fieros. I hope to have pictures of what I have of the collection of parts available at the show. They will be around by the car. If you are in need of anything please come stop by and take a look. Any donations that may be collected will be pass on to Pennocks in Ron's name.

I do hope to see a bunch of Pontiac two seater fans there.

Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
(April Post)
The BOP event was a success in that we had five cars entered three 88 fastbacks, one top a that took first place in the unrestored category for the whole show (and there were a bunch in the category) an Indy and an 84 Iron Duke.
The folks that were there had a few discussions about our next proposed get together for a TECH EVENT. The "dew wipes" replacement seemed to be very popular with the AZ sun drying out the parts as we sat there. There are a few issues. We need a good candidate car and an owner with the parts sets. The candidate car needs a door disassembly up front to be sure that the door panels are removable without being damaged and that the screws are in "good enough shape " to be removed without drilling them out. My Michigan and Indiana cars are probably out of the running as the winter and the rain there have probably destroyed all of those elements. Then the owner will need all the replacement parts (dew wipe, screws, "Christmas tree" plugs and you may need new felt pads). So if you think you have a candidate car do your tear down and let me know if you have a clean project car. If we don't find a clean car we will likely be doing a lunch run somewhere in late May or early June. We haven't been West of town yet. Any suggestions?

(May Post)
Here we go again – I lost April. And I am out of town for most of May.
Time sure does seem to go by rapidly.

I did not get a post 2017 BOP post out to the Pennock site with the pictures of the five cars that were entered. So here we go.
Rear View

Trophy Cars plus

The 88 red Fastback, the first in the line of five (back view), took the best in the unrestored class, one of the largest groups in the show. Good showing Kyle?l. His second red Fastback car was right next to the first. You can never own just one!

Plans are forming for the dew wipe replacement event are forming – but not really set. A likely patient car, Brandon’s 88 red Fastback has been offered up, and two garages have been offered for the late may planned event. No firm date has been set. I'll be attempting to get the volunteers to pick a time and place that will work for them and will get a posting out soon. Till then wishing you all a get late spring drive some where in the little two seaters.
Best

KeviinS
Best
KevinS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2017 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kee588T

262 posts
Member since Apr 2008
alcazar88
Am I gettting to you with the e-mail blasts?
Trying to set up some semi-private comms between Steve Brandon and you for the coordination of the may "Tech" event?
Let me know
Thanks
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking strongly like we will meet at SteveGs place on Saturday the 27th
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Fiero folks!
You are invited to our Fiero Tech event scheduled for Saturday May 27th at 10:00 AM at my place in Tempe near Rural and Southern.
Many of you have been here to see my “skinned” Fiero in the back yard and see proof that I do actually own 2 Fieros… 
Brandon is bringing his car that needs new Dew wipes and the new dew wipes to change.
Roland is “the expert” who will help us all learn how to change them.
General directions:
Exit 60 on S. Rural. Take Rural north to E. Southern. East on Southern to S. Terrace Road. North on Terrace to E. Fairmount. E. Fairmount east to the pile of Pontiacs and Fieros in the road. The carport should be the center of the activity.
And if anyone has the special Rodney Dickman screwdriver to do this, bring it!
If nobody has one, Roland has another way to do it.
We will be doing the work in my carport so dress for a warm day, we can do the work rain or shine since unless there is a major hard driving wind and rain, my carport stays dry. I will provide cold water bottles but if you have a beverage of preference, bring it!
Let’s have fun, get together with our Fiero friends and learn something new!

Steve LeMans
PFF
System Bot
alcazar88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the latest emails on the tech event, so I'm on the distribution list now, thanks! Unfortunately I'm out of town that week and won't be able to join. Thanks, kurt
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just moved to Phoenix, just northwest of where the AZ-101 Loop & I-17 meet. Any meetups or events coming up?
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

Just moved to Phoenix, just northwest of where the AZ-101 Loop & I-17 meet. Any meetups or events coming up?

Man you bailed on us. You will be missed, you were/are a good club member. You are always welcome here in Vegas.
You will always be a permanent member here.

If you (or your new club) ever need anything, I ship world wide.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 08-02-2017).]

87convert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello and welcome. Things are usually fairly quiet for us June - August. Kevin should be getting in touch with you, he is our events coordinator. Watch this thread for the next event. I live on the east side, about 1 hour from you. We are scattered all over Arizona but mostly centered here in the Phoenix area.

Rolland
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2017 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dave and Rolland. Dave I'll still be coming up once in a while to see you guys, I still take care of the Las Vegas area as part of my job so although it wont be often I'll still be coming up there. I look forward to meeting you Rolland, I'll keep an I out for posts from Kevin. Thanks
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey PHX guys! Anybody interested in a Haynes Fiero manual? I've been cleaning up/moving and found it. Thought maybe somebody could use it. I'm in tempe next to ASU.

Do you guys have a mailing list now I can be added to or is it all done through the forum? It'd be nice to say Hi to some old faces.

I'll try to keep an eye on here occasionally for what's coming up next.

Edit: Looks like there is a list. Add me, superdrag67@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by brandon87gt (edited 08-13-2017).]

My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

You're just 3 miles from me.
Brandon

[This message has been edited by My88RedGT (edited 08-16-2017).]

87convert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all! I just sent a note to Kevin suggesting it is time to meet again. I will be out of town for a week or so starting Friday, hopefully Kevin will respond with a suggestion.

Rolland
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi to all of the Arizona Fiero Faithful. KevinS here.

September is here. Wow, how time does fly on by - and this note has be about two weeks in the making. Mostly thought not much actual composing.

Now that the weather has begun to turn down temperatures, it is getting toward the time for a few of the cars (and people) to come out of hiding away in the AC, garages and sun covers.
I will attempt to set up runs and meets every other month for the cooler season, September through May and maybe a June/July event depending on my schedule. As plans currently stand that will be September 23rd Ted’s Dog - Tempe, November 12th Black Canyon City run, January 27th maybe something down Tucson way, March ?? (BOP)- Scottsdale, May a tech event YTD and maybe a June/July carry-in.

If we have an interested party in setting up alternate month activities, that would sure be neat. Anyone volunteering?

As a note, I still pull the cars out for most Friday morning coffee friendly get togethers; 8 to 10; Coffee Rush SE corner of Dobson and Ray in Chandler.

Let us plan on meeting at Ted’s on the SW corner of E. Broadway and S McClintock Dr. about 5:30. That will give us about an hour of sunlight too ogle over cars and then get some of those great hotdogs.

Hope to see a whole lot of folks there.

Best

KevinS

PS

September is here. Wow, how time does fly on by - and this note has be about two weeks in the making. Mostly thought not much actual composing.

Now that the weather has begun to turn down temperatures, it is getting toward the time for a few of the cars (and people) to come out of hiding away in the AC, garages and sun covers.
I will attempt to set up runs and meets every other month for the cooler season, September through May and maybe a June/July event depending on my schedule. As plans currently stand that will be September 23rd Ted’s Dog - Tempe, November 12th Black Canyon City run, January 27th maybe something down Tucson way, March ?? (BOP)- Scottsdale, May a tech event YTD and maybe a June/July carry-in.

If we have an interested party in setting up alternate month activities, that would sure be neat. Anyone volunteering?

As a note, I still pull the cars out for most Friday morning coffee friendly get togethers; 8 to 10; Coffee Rush SE corner of Dobson and Ray in Chandler.

Let us plan on meeting at Ted’s on the SW corner of E. Broadway and S McClintock Dr. about 5:30. That will give us about an hour of sunlight too ogle over cars and then get some of those great hotdogs.

Best

KevinS

Best

KevinS
AZ Fieros(azfiero2@gmai.com)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors