Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How many of us in Phoenix, or Arizona? (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How many of us in Phoenix, or Arizona? by urbex
Started on: 07-30-2012 05:42 PM
Replies: 397 (8325 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 05-27-2023 10:29 PM
Doober

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I don't post on here as much, but I was looking through shows on cruisinarizona.com and came across a Pontiac/GMC show near downtown Tucson (Swan/Broadway Rds) on Nov. 14.
http://www.cruisinarizona.com/events/111415gmc.htm
http://www.tucsonmotorama.com/
IP: Logged
aegillesp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aegillespClick Here to visit aegillesp's HomePageSend a Private Message to aegillespEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it's an old post. I met someone in Tuscon whose helped me do some work on my 87' 4L and I was wondering who else lives in Phoenix? I'm near Tolleson.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So to all the AZFieros get together is October 18th at Phils Filling Station (Bar and Grill) Noonish arrival in Fountain Hills on the square . Check in page 5 for the details.

I haven't heard much on the google site or had many response to the e-mail blast (azfiero2@gmail.com) this time around.
I hope to see a few cars, well truly more than a few -- but a few will do.
Best
KevinS
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kev,

Myra and I are currently planning on meeting you at whole foods Chandler at 11am.

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,
November Tucson Motorama Saturday the 14th, Details Below
We had a few show for the run to Fountain Hills. The food at Phil’s was great, and there were some nice cars and bikes there. If you go to this site there may even be a picture of the Fieros that made the event. http://arizonaautoscene.com...d-to-fountain-hills/
Discussion over the lunch table decided that the next event would be a run to Tucson on November 14 for the motorama. Please take a few moments to read all about the event here:
http://www.tucsonmotorama.com/FAQ/FAQs.html
Also, you be a part of the impressive Phoenix area caravan! Thank you Desert Renegades for coordination!
http://www.tucsonmotorama.c.../PhoenixCaravan.html
Be aware if you want the goodies you have to register by mail. If you have additional questions contact Thom Sherwood; ph (520) 798-3200.
Beyond that be aware of Mark D’s event over Apache Way on the third Saturday the web page is www.carshowsaz.com the next event is in November, the 21st. Support that if you can. I’ll be out of town that week end.
Hope to see you
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK folks,
Only a few days left to get registered for the Tucson event. I haven’t heard much of anything from anyone. Ron F and non-running-Fiero-Steve G are supposed to be going and I sent my registration in today. I hope to see a few more on the list. Remember that this is a written mailed only pre-registration event and mail must be post marked by the 31st of this month, October. Here is the site of the registration form http://www.tucsonmotorama.c...PD15a-PreRegForm.pdf just in case you may have missed this in the posting.
As a side note, recently Ron F and I have been meeting just about every Friday morning at the COFFEE RICH establishment at Gilbert and Baseline. Looking like I may not be there this week. Ron F may be looking for company – but since it is his “normal” haunt, maybe not. If you are about the area – you are most welcome to join.
Best
KS
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to make it to the Tucson show but we already had a commitment on that Sat.

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlie,
Sorry to hear that. Would have rather heard your tail pipes on the trip south. Are you willing to give me some pointers on the 8 port headers for my 85 swap? Working up my own brakes from modified Zettner plans right now when I find the time. you will have to come over some time.
Best
KS
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kevin,

I would love to come over and see how your project is coming along! I have to disclaim upfront that I don't know squat about engineering a performance exhaust but I might be able to help in the fabrication thoughts...

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlie,
Truly the project is most sitting still. Seems like way more "important" things keep getting in the way of the project car - like keeping the 85 and the 88 road worthy, and paying taxes. But i will give you a buzz when I get back to it. Hopefully early next year pending another house remodel that I hope isn't happening.
Stay tuned for December and January AZ Fiero runs.
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,
A note from Thom down Tucson. Thom is one of those coordinating he Tucsonmotorama.
The previously-announced Phoenix-to-Tucson caravan information as found multiple places online! Safety in numbers, etc.
http://www.tucsonmotorama.c.../PhoenixCaravan.html

As for the arrival time... "you get there whenever you get there!" Please do not rush yourselves.

There are 13 prime parking spots reserved for those who have pre-registered from Phoenix. All others who accompany the caravan will be easily slotted-into place whenever the caravan arrives! Independent travelers are welcome.

There will be one last email blast to the three clubs (Cactus GTOs, Desert Renegades, and Arizona Fieros) in the middle of next week to remind everyone that "day-of" registrations are still free,
encouraged, and welcomed! This email blast WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE CARAVAN RENDEZVOUS DETAILS... Meeting at 8am at Love's Truck Stop, departing 15 minutes later.

We are on-target to surpass our numbers from last year.
Thank you SO MUCH for your participation and enthusiasm!

On a second note Nick Dial is looking for a really inexpensive Fireo for rebuild project. His last car came to a sad end and he needs a new project. If anyone has a line on a free or nearly free vehicle – please forward the information.
Hope to see a few more this Saturday
Best
KS
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,

Arizona's Famous Dwarf Car Museum Anyone? Sunday January 24th?

How about a run Maricopa way? Visit the Dwarf Car Museum and maybe take a lunch at AkChin?

http://www.dwarfcarmuseum.com/
http://www.dwarfcarmuseum.com/#!location/c14xr

Tentatively, meet up at Whole Foods (SE corner of 101 & Ray Road) around 9:30 that morning. Leaving about 9:45 should put us there by 10:45 or so.
Anyone joining from other parts, say we start exploring by 11 that morning. we can talk about the luncheon as we explore.

Let us know,

Best

KevinS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All, (one week later)

Arizona's Famous Dwarf Car Museum Anyone? Sunday January 24th?

How about a run Maricopa way? Visit the Dwarf Car Museum and maybe take a lunch at AkChin?

http://www.dwarfcarmuseum.com/
http://www.dwarfcarmuseum.com/#!location/c14xr

Tentatively, meet up at Whole Foods (SE corner of 101 & Ray Road) around 9:30 that morning. Leaving about 9:45 should put us there by 10:45 or so.
Anyone joining from other parts, say we start exploring by 11 that morning. we can talk about the luncheon as we explore.

Let us know,

Best

KevinS
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anniversary weekend, plans not set in stone. Will show if we can work it in.

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Folks.
Spring 2016 plans?

January 17th --- Dwarf Car Museum --- Maricopa
February 13th --- Black Canyon City "Pie" run
March 13th --- BOP, Scottsdale
April 10th --- Pima Air and Space museum -- Tucson
May 21st --- ?? open to suggestions Payson for pizza?

Best,
KevinS

Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dwarf museum on the 24th still on? I won't be driving my GT, but I will be showing-up topless in my GF's Yellow Sunfire ragtop with her smiling beside me. I'm prepping my GT for the paint shop and just got my new upholstery from Mr.Mike's with custom-embroidered tricolor GT badges in the seat backs. Can't wait to get it back on the road with all of the fresh goodies installed.
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kevin,

If the January 17th date is a typo and you are still on for this Sunday January 24th, we are hoping to join you guys.

Charlie & Myra
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry folks calendar error 24th not the 17th
Still planning on it Charlie - but not much positive response.
Spring 2016 plans?

January 24th (NOT 17th) --- Dwarf Car Museum --- Maricopa
You should still have time to get back to the TV room for the CARDINAL's kick off
Or maybe watch from AhChin
February 13th --- Black Canyon City "Pie" run
March 13th --- BOP, Scottsdale
April 10th --- Pima Air and Space museum -- Tucson
May 21st --- ?? open to suggestions Payson for pizza?

Best
KevinS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kee588T

262 posts
Member since Apr 2008
And on a personal note:
Looks like the 88 will be up on the rack for a few more days to get the AC back in shape for Arizona summers.
Gonna be a great driving day Sunday, sunny mid 60s. Could drive the G6 with the top down - but it is a Fiero meet. Guess I will have to break out the 85 and maybe put the sunroof under the bonnet.
Hope to see you at Whole Foods
Best
KS
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eggs sell lent....looking forward to meeting some fellow Fiero folks. Peggy and I will be in her 97 Sunfire ragtop I built for her...you won't miss the color. Just posted my new upholstery pics on FB (Stephen Coomer) and you can see what I am working toward. I owned the ONLY 1986 Factory-ordered Bright Blue Metallic Fiero SE (Color code 23 WA8751) (Pics on my wall) and am restoring an 85 GT to recreate my original with some updates. I plan on having it out of the paint shop and interior-complete by the end of FEB, and am prepping a 3.4 LQ1 for a transplant in April so the car will perform the way it was designed to.

We'll see you Sunday morning.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New News. The 88 is back
The 88 smoked the AC clutch back in 2013, when being charged. We figured an o-ring finally let go. Drove it for a year (wo AC in AZ - challenging) and then took it in to the professionals at the Tempe auto mall's Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac dealership and after charging me $60 for recharging (R12) and $85 diagnostic fee told us the AC compressor was shot and it would be 1500+ to replace and convert to 134. Decided to park for the hot days and consider doing the job myself. So, as norma,l procrastinated took many looks at the process, procrastinated took more looks at the process - decide to look for a better deal on the job (i.e. where the car was recently "on the rack" at $980 plus misc undiagnosed broken pieces.
But the good news, Air Components and Manufacturing in Mesa/Gilbert on Impala Ave, did their diagnostic, charge the system, put some die in, did the blue light thing and said its working and blowing cold air. They told me drive it bring it back when the charge leaks out (which we all agree it will) and they will light it up again.
Anyway $80 is a whole lot better that $1500. So if you're looking I pretty sure I can recommend Air Components over the other guy!
88 tomorrow if the alternator holds out (next story).
See at Whole Foods between 9:15 or so and 9:30. Lots of goodies, breakfast bar and coffee cafe in there.
Best
KS
PFF
System Bot
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you at whole foods Kevin.

Charlie & Myra
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to meeting those that show...am looking forward to expanding our circle of friends to include fellow Fiero folks.
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wierwulf

41 posts
Member since Jan 2016
A great day with Kevin, Charlie and Myra, John, Brandon and Madison, and Peggy (my Birthday sweetie!) as she and I got to meet these wonderful Fiero folks for a ride to the Dwarf Car Museum. We have an album posting on FB under Peggy Armstrong...https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10208989144385081&type=1&l=aa72452092 is the location for the pictures. Copy this and paste to your browser and you can see the fun we had on a great road trip in AZ.

Steve...aka WRWLF1

Sorry if my antique brain forgot a couple of names....all new faces adn I really tried to remember all of you.

[This message has been edited by Wierwulf (edited 01-24-2016).]

cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Myra and I had a great time yesterday. The Dwarf car museum was really cool and awesome Fiero friends to hang out with.
I tried your FB link Steve but it gives an error and won't show your pictures. Not sure if it's just me?

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great time folks. We saw a few of new faces, recovered a few that we haven't seen for a while and a few die-hard.
Dwarf cars were very very interesting. Especially when you consider the minimal amount of tools that are there. Neat Raceway Bar/Grill/Restaurant. Talking to a few neighbors about another "two wheel" run that way before the weather turn too hot. Good news my 88 was still blowing cold air when we pulled it in last night.
Don't forget to register for the BOP ( www.toro.com www.simpsonnorton.com ) It is earlier this year March 13th.
Thought I would post a few pictures

one wall and there were about 10 of them

Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2016 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I will have my 85GT back from paint and back together in time for the Pima run...uncertain if I will be able to make the BOP deadline. Pima will be the unveiling of the new look turning that tired old 85 GT into the recreation of my one-off factory 86 SE. Thanks go out to Peggy Armstrong (upholstery assistant), Mr.Mike's, Black Top Racing, Dakota Digital, and The Fiero Store for the parts needed to detail the car, along with Cruz at AZ Auto Trends working with American Racing for the custom build of my VN205CL wheels. Last on my list is the re-engine from the tired 2.8L to the freshly rebuilt 3.4 LQ1 with a targeted install in late April/early May. Ryan at GMTuners has been a tremendous source of technical support and ECM programming for the swap.
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking toward to seeing it when you get it finished Steve!

Charlie

[This message has been edited by cptsnoopy (edited 01-31-2016).]

Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2016 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feb meet/run Rock Springs Cafe Feb 20th

Just a note folks. Get the car ready for a run up the hill.

The East Valley "meet and greet" will commence at the Whole foods complex in Chandler Located on the SE corner of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard (just east of the 101) around 11:45AM. We can plan on leaving the site around noon. We head up the 101 and hook up with North and West groups at the Wendy's at on the corner of Deer Valley Drive and 23rd Avenue. Wendy’s is just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection, east of I-17 on Deer Valley, a left turn lane onto 23rd and into Wendy's parking lot. We are planning on getting into Wendy’s at about 12:45PM and leaving for ROCK SPRINGS Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; right at about 1PM and pulling in for lunch and dessert around 1:30. It is an uphill run most of the ways – so make sure the cooling systems are in good working order. Hope someone will take a picture or two and post, or send to me and I will upload.

Best

KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2016 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
Just a note for the readers and planners the 20th for the Rock City run is a week's delay from a prior posting.
Hope this doesn't upset too many plans.
Best
KS
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to meeting-up with everyone(and more) from the Dwarf Car Museum run. Peggy and I will see you there.
PFF
System Bot
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2016 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For my fellow Fiero owners and enthusiasts in AZ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/FAAAZ/
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it will be an 85 SE for the run to Rock City Cafe -- if I can get all the stuff under the lift out of the way. The 88 is in pieces all over the rest of the garage. Could be challenging! I guess there is always the G6 convert. But that just doesn't seem right. Hope to see a full gaggle of Fieros for the world renowned pie!
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peggy and I have the pics from today up on our FB pages, the AZ Fiero group [URL=https://www.facebook.com/groups/FAAAZ/ , and The Fiero Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204429635/ enjoy

[This message has been edited by Wierwulf (edited 02-20-2016).]

cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are almost done getting the old Ahwatukee house ready for listing. Had quite a few things to do so could not make it out for the ride. Still cannot see photos on facebook. very strange...

Charlie
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminder
BOP Show March 13TH at the Pavilions in Scottsdale
Hope to see all the Fireo owners in the PHX area wandering around if not in the show
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,
Five Fieros made it into the 2016 BOP show. Two modified with 3.8s, two red stock 88 GTs and another stock 85 SE coupe. Lots of really nice cars from 08's to G8's. And the show got opened up to GMCs - so some really nice looking trucks too.
Seems PIP is a bit slow or the server may be down - I'll post Brandon's picture of the four that got to park close in the same area.
Talking about a run up the Mazatzals' to the Beeline Car Show the last weekend in April, curvy four lane roads and some nice straightaways. It could be a fun trip!
Let me know you thoughts azfiero2@gmaim.com
KS
Jungle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JungleSend a Private Message to JungleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who missed this year at Black Canyon City/Rock Springs, the REAL hill doesn't start until just north of BCC. Keep the AC off and the windows down. The mountain air is better for you anyway.
Wierwulf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2016 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WierwulfSend a Private Message to WierwulfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could have made the BOP...back muscles were still NOT cooperating. BUT...that pesky clutch cruise switch works nicely now with the new mount and switch installed, and everything on the car is 100% functional. Happy Easter weekend for all of you out there...my interior will be fully completed this weekend now that I can twist my back again. As a side note...if you have to crawl under the pedal assemblies at all, it is worth taking the seat out rather than tear your back up in the cramped area. Looking forward to showing-off the new Mike's seat upholstery and the other touches to the new rags inside.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2016 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey All,
I know that earlier in the season I had said that April 10th the meet/run would be to the air museum down Tucson way – but I looked at that drive and decided that it was 4 to 8 lanes long and boring. So April, as of today, is a run through the curving winding ups and downs of SR87 and the Mazatzals Mountains to Payson for the annual pre 1990 Beeline Cruise & Car show www.desertcruisers.com/event/2121 on the 29th and 30th. Our run will be earlish on Saturday the 30th. For the Phoenix and surrounding area, we will be leaving Chandler (yup Whole Foods parking lot at Ray Road and 101, SE corner) at about 8:45. If you arrive a little early you can pick up a coffee and breakfast at Whole Foods or the Paradise Bakery/Café. We will be stopping at Fort McDowell Casino parking lot just off of Hwy 87 around 9:15. We will meet toward the east end of the parking lot. I am trying to get a Fiero Flag. Maybe I’ll just fly the black “WE DRIVE EXCITEMENT” phoenix-bird T-shirt. The plan is to leave their lot around 9:30 and pulling into the Payson area around 10:30. If you want “the day of show registration,” it ends at 11:00 AM Saturday. Or you can pre-register for the show using the link above.
Hope to see the whole group.
Best
KevinS
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave