Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  C4 or C5 Corvette Tail Light Panel, where to buy? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
C4 or C5 Corvette Tail Light Panel, where to buy? by Racing_Master
Started on: 01-25-2012 12:22 AM
Replies: 41 (4583 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 09-24-2015 08:36 PM
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I am going to be making my fiero pretty this year, finally. It is a GT. I have a tail light cover (RH Side) that has a hole in it, the other is delaminating. I was going to buy a set of covers, however it appears that I would spend a lot for little gain in doing that, so my other idea is to find a good set of C4 or C5 corvette tail lights, and rewire the system to use those. I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy a panel that would fit these tail lights, to make it easier for me. Otherwise I have to make my own fiberglass panel.

My idea would be to use the larger corvette tail lights, those that arent perfectly round either. These would add some style to the back. I would set the spacing up not exactly like a corvette, and I would NOT have the directional signal go through the tail lights. I would retain amber colored directional signals via LEDs under the tail light, or have a space in the center for an amber lens. I will have to draw out different ideas and experiment on the best looking design.

For reverse lights, I would just remove the reflectors in the rear fascia and add in some reverse lights.

edit:

Quick research... these lights may work the best:

[This message has been edited by Racing_Master (edited 01-25-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just use the tail light panel from http://www.kahines.com/

Or the following http://pisafierohq.com/lights/gt_taillights/

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 01-25-2012).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Panel from here //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054051.html
Tail lights from Ebay thats what I'm using http://www.ebay.ca/itm/3604...id=p3984.m1436.l2649

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-25-2012).]

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you talking about just the tail light insert panel like those above, or the whole Corvette rear ?

I get lots of parts here. This is aftermarket replacement for the soft OEM bumper cover. Nice thing is you can do custom molding work with it because its hard fiberglass. Ive done several front and rear replacements.

http://www.parts123.com/par...5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000050C
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I don't like the styles posted above (flush mounted fully round tail lights) since they just don't seem to have that exotic POP I am looking for. I want a recessed look like in the corvette rear, but in a panel for the GT lights. I also don't want to rewire my turn signals. So far, for a recessed one, I may just have to fiberglass my own panel. C5 tails seem like a good set to use, however seem rather pricey for just bits of plastic. the perfectly round lights, IMHO, don't match the Fiero's curves. The squarer (C4) or more oblong/oval (C5) ones match better.

Thanks for all your replies everyone!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if you realized what the entire thread was about, but the link that Danyel posted is for a blank fiberglass light panel to replace the stock GT lights. That is one of the items that is heavily sought after and one member finally makes them. You cut the holes yourself and mount whatever lights you want. You can still cut your holes, add a little fiberglass to recess the holes, and mount your favorite lenses.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-25-2012).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i made the c5 style by cutting up a khines panel and glassing in the light pockets from a custom chevy roll pan (basically i hacked up two perfectly goof panels). but if you use the blank panel as mentioned above and do the same it will be less expensive and only require glassing on mounting tabs whcih really isn't hard to do.my panel was a little twisted befor i cut it up and the fit wasn't the best but i did a little tweaking to make it fit better. here is a pic for reference.

if you want more pics or have any questions let me know.
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 01-25-2012).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

i made the c5 style by cutting up a khines panel and glassing in the light pockets from a custom chevy roll pan (basically i hacked up two perfectly goof panels). but if you use the blank panel as mentioned above and do the same it will be less expensive and only require glassing on mounting tabs whcih really isn't hard to do.my panel was a little twisted befor i cut it up and the fit wasn't the best but i did a little tweaking to make it fit better. here is a pic for reference.

if you want more pics or have any questions let me know.
al

I like it. for the wiring with those len's, is there a seperate socket for the backup lights, and turn signals, or when the brakes are on does light come out of the backup area, and the turn area. I like this idea and if there are seperate sockets for each area I may go this way too.

Will the stock Fiero bulb sockets fit the lens or did you have to cut/wire the C5 parts, also, did you have to do anything with the wiring to get the brakes, turns and BU lights to work correctly?

Thanks in advance.

Rob
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't know if you realized what the entire thread was about, but the link that Danyel posted is for a blank fiberglass light panel to replace the stock GT lights. That is one of the items that is heavily sought after and one member finally makes them. You cut the holes yourself and mount whatever lights you want. You can still cut your holes, add a little fiberglass to recess the holes, and mount your favorite lenses.

I'm sorry, but I did realize what it was. I was moreso wondering any tail panels that I wouldnt have to modify it as such. Otherwise I would go the cheaper route and just make a tail light panel. I generally use Insulation Sheathing to make custom plugs. I would use that for this idea, and make a complete plug out of insulation sheathing before making a mold and then a final part.

Thanks for your replies everyone, if I do decide to go make my own custom panel, I will keep the mold so I can make some for other Fiero owners, if they want the style I make.

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always preferred the truck/Ferrari style but dam that white panel looks good. How is it attached to the car?

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 01-27-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
larini74, you have a PM.

Rob
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

Do you mean like this?

http://www.suncoastfieros.info/fieroboys.html

Yes, exactly like that!
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob - PM replied to - give Gary a call and he can explain everything....He makes it with white or black gel-coat....
here is what the backside of it looks like:

[This message has been edited by larini74 (edited 01-27-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob - PM replied to - give Gary a call and he can explain everything....He makes it with white or black gel-coat....
here is what the backside of it looks like:

Can you tell me who these are held in place... on the rear. No apparent fixtures ..
THX
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally I cannot tell you how this is attached to the car.
If you call Gary at the number on the webpage I posted, he can explain it to you.
He has had this setup on his car for several years without any trouble.

I prefer coupes to GT's myself......
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to qwikgta
Rob, i sent a you a pm so as not to hijack this thread.
al
sorry for the interruption..please carry on!
olchap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olchapSend a Private Message to olchapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know where to get the light fixtures and lenses for the panel made my suncoast? I would like to explore making my own. I think a two piece set up similar to the originals would be a bit more managable for me and might retain a bit more of the original look.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you mean like this?

http://www.suncoastfieros.info/fieroboys.html

That is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks! I hope they still make them!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh why is the Suncoast Fiero site listed as a blocked site according to my pc tools spyware program? says its on a international registry?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called them a couple of months ago and was told the guy that makes the panels was out of town but they would leave a message.
I didn`t hear back from him, but I decided I wasn`t ready to get one yet so I didn`t push it.
PFF
System Bot
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one with round lights, but $300 is a little much
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

I want one with round lights, but $300 is a little much

Do what I did. The lenses will only run you about $25 and they are a sinch to wire up. They also Fit right into the panel.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-077001.html
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Has anyone recently tried Sun Coast/Gary? I called and nobody picked up.
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be nice to have that as a blank so one could add their own lights providing the dimensions work.

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD(2002), Gen V, 3.3 pulley, SD headers

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That old Suncoast Fieros taillight panel required you to cut the hell out of your bodywork and then use sheet metal screws into the top of the rear bodywork just under the decklid to install it.
NOT exactly an ideal way to design a product.

http://www.suncoastfieros.info/corvettepanel.html

I don't know if the guys out there in Lakeland are still making the darn thing or not.

It would have been MUCH better if it had installed using the OEM holes and screws instead of butchering up your car.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a guy on the forum who makes and sells the blank ones. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079502-2.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-11-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The maker of the tail light panel that used the Corvette oval lights was a guy by the name of Al Lindsay from Florida. About 5 years ago It was reported that ill health caused Al to stop making these panels. It's a shame because it is a very nice looking panel and I was hoping to purchase one myself. I believe that Al sold or gave the mold to Jimmy of Fiero Fiberglass. He may still have the mold it but is not producing this panel nor is anyone else that I know of. Quite frankly I do not know if Fiero Fiberglass is still in business

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The maker of the tail light panel that used the Corvette oval lights was a guy by the name of Al Lindsay from Florida. About 5 years ago It was reported that ill health caused Al to stop making these panels. It's a shame because it is a very nice looking panel and I was hoping to purchase one myself. I believe that Al sold or gave the mold to Jimmy of Fiero Fiberglass. He may still have the mold it but is not producing this panel nor is anyone else that I know of. Quite frankly I do not know if Fiero Fiberglass is still in business

I, Fiero Fiberglass, have never had Al Lindsay's panel and quite frankly I would appreciate you not spreading rumors. We are still in business and doing just fine thank you very much.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I, Fiero Fiberglass, have never had Al Lindsay's panel and quite frankly I would appreciate you not spreading rumors. We are still in business and doing just fine thank you very much.

I'm already eyeballing two of your products for my build. If you build something like this it will be three. I like this look more than the factory look, so if there's a good solution like the rest of the Fiero Fiberglass products I'll buy in a heartbeat.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i may be selling a set of corvette taillights pretty soon C5
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like myself, you have been on this forum a long time and have proven yourself to be a reliable fiberglass supplier. We just have not seen a lot of posts on your products of late or many posts from you. I also noticed that your website has not been updated in a while so I just simply questioned whether or not you were still making custom Fiero parts. My statement was that I did not know and that's it.
As for Al Lindsay's Corvette tail light panel; you confirmed that the info about the fate of Al's tooling (that was passed on to me a while ago) is inaccurate. I wish you had that tooling as I would be a customer for a few panels. As Fiero GT tail lights are getting scarce, I believe that there is a solid demand for it.
This statement was apparently a rumor and you set the record straight. I don't believe that any harm at all was done by it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I *THINK* that possibly Dave Connelly (Sun Coast Fieros) MIGHT have had the mold for Al Lindsey's taillight panel, I'm not certain though.
Frank Martin, (Dragon), may know more about it.

In my opinion the PISA taillight panel was / is a better design. It has fiberglass tabs that allow the installation of the panel using the OEM taillight bolts and no modifications to the body work are required.

Couple of downsides to the PISA taillight panel were that I don't think it was available as a "blank" panel to install whatever lights the end user desired and it didn't fit precisely enough for my tastes at the corners, ( where the OEM taillights tuck nicely behind the fenders).
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever the case may be, I'm getting sick and tired of people running off with molds for different products and hiding them. If you have the damn mold, why not say so on here so we at least know that there is a chance of production at some point in the future. Why keep them hush-hush....theres no point.

Right now, PISA is the only vendor for the euro style panels and as Randye said, you are stuck with the round truck lights unless you are good with fiberglassing. Then you could modify them for whatever shape you like.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2015 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
contact al. as to whom has his mold.. unless his bad health did him in..
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

contact al. as to whom has his mold.. unless his bad health did him in..

I believe he's dead
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone needs a set of C5 tail lights, shoot me a message. I have both a set of stock and LED C5 lights.

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Like myself, you have been on this forum a long time and have proven yourself to be a reliable fiberglass supplier. We just have not seen a lot of posts on your products of late or many posts from you. I also noticed that your website has not been updated in a while so I just simply questioned whether or not you were still making custom Fiero parts. My statement was that I did not know and that's it.
As for Al Lindsay's Corvette tail light panel; you confirmed that the info about the fate of Al's tooling (that was passed on to me a while ago) is inaccurate. I wish you had that tooling as I would be a customer for a few panels. As Fiero GT tail lights are getting scarce, I believe that there is a solid demand for it.
This statement was apparently a rumor and you set the record straight. I don't believe that any harm at all was done by it.

I don't post on here very often cause everything turns into drama and i'm just sick of it. I tend to only post here when someone informs me of something on here that they think may need my attention. The website has not been updated cause there are no updates. We are busy just keeping up with the parts we have. Not to mention I have a 40+ hr a week job.

As of right now, we have no current projects in the works. If we decide to come out with a new product, rest assured it will be posted here, on our facebook page and on the website.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back up for sale JPH87's fiberglass 1 piece tail light panel which does NOT include the fastback´s OEM back tail light assembly. I'm asking 250$ shipped anywhere in Canada with tracking. Other places please contact me for shipping costs no more than 40$ The panel has painted Pontiac letters on it but can be removed easily. Decided to go another route and found NIB fastback OEM tail lights.

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-21-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't post on here very often cause everything turns into drama and i'm just sick of it. I tend to only post here when someone informs me of something on here that they think may need my attention. The website has not been updated cause there are no updates. We are busy just keeping up with the parts we have. Not to mention I have a 40+ hr a week job.

As of right now, we have no current projects in the works. If we decide to come out with a new product, rest assured it will be posted here, on our facebook page and on the website.

Thank you for your pleasant, courteous and comforting reply.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock