Started on: 01-16-2012 02:57 AM
Replies: 71 (2719 views)
Last post by: 85SEnochie on 11-07-2013 03:54 PM
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greedy, great work on that carbon fiber. I made one for my '69 TA, '95 Mustang, and '06 GTO.
IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Nice work as always, 'nochie. Makes me wanna get crackin' again. Did you ever look up those tutorials?

I did watch a couple of them and looks like once you figure out how and what works it gets quite a bit easier to be quite creative with the games program

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedude557:

If you have an HD TV make sure you're using the HD signal. An interlaced signal would be the reason for the lines. Or just get Xbox Live gold, then you can do all sorts of things! But of course I say that having gotten the last 3 years of Live at half price and half off most of my MS Points, and being a Xbox fan. (which judging by the fact you haven't called them Microsoft yet I assume you despise them)

I don't have an HD cable. And yes I despise Mickysoft: they sell you a very buggy operating system with NO SUPPORT (unless you pay extra), then they come out with a new one saying "it fixes the bugs in the previous OS" (which it DOESN'T), but you have to BUY it, then the same thing happens a couple years later, then again, & again, add infinitum... Of course their game console is no better. It FROZE up with me FIVE times while trying to race online last night...
BUT: I signed up for x-box live gold (one month free) so I can now post photos.
More of these cars & several other cars (& screen shots) as well as some simple instructions can be seen at a webpage I made: http://angelonearth.net/forza/

This a facsimile of the REAL paintjob I did on Boomtastic's car:

I made ALL of the logos on this Hyundai.

Everyone let me know what you think.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-26-2013).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
OH & BTW since I'm online now, what is the PFF Forza club name? I'd love to race (or play soccer, or tag) everyone here.
Can you setup a race where the only assist is ABS? No traction control, no stability control, simulation steering, etc. That's how we play here 'cause we think you should DRIVE the car. We only use ABS 'cause there is no feel in the brake button.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really digging the STi and Starion

I believe the club name is Pennocks Racing, can't remember for sure. PFF for short. Also I believe you can customize your assists for online racing unless whoever creates a lobby forces players into a certain mode which no one does anyway since the assists slow you down with the exception of TCS on very high powered cars. Actually don't quote me on TCS cause I've never used any assists, but I see people with good times using it on hot laps and various challenges.

What do you mean by feel in the brake button out of curiosity? I've always thought the throttle/ brake buttons were great in combination with the game's feedback, I can't say I ever lock up unless I'm pushing it to the limit.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 05-26-2013).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Really digging the STi and Starion

I believe the club name is Pennocks Racing, can't remember for sure. PFF for short. Also I believe you can customize your assists for online racing unless whoever creates a lobby forces players into a certain mode which no one does anyway since the assists slow you down with the exception of TCS on very high powered cars. Actually don't quote me on TCS cause I've never used any assists, but I see people with good times using it on hot laps and various challenges.

What do you mean by feel in the brake button out of curiosity? I've always thought the throttle/ brake buttons were great in combination with the game's feedback, I can't say I ever lock up unless I'm pushing it to the limit.

Thanks.
Maybe we just need to practice without the ABS. I always locked up going into the turns 'cause I brake hard.
I don't seem to be as fast in the online racing as the other drivers. I assumed they were using traction control & other assists, but maybe I'm just not as good as I thought... I can usually outdrive most of my friends, though, & they're in their 20's (I'm an old fart).
I would like to see a game setup where it forces all drivers not to use all those assists.
We did find out just the other day ANOTHER major screwup in the game (& there are a BUNCH, such as not saving fastest lap times for each profile for each class car): When you do multi-player, in order to use my cars you have to sign in a guest (that's usually me 'cause I like the lower screen). Well turns out it REMOVES the setup on the cars when you do that!!! I'm thinking if there's a way I can gift my cars (but still keep them too) to another profile maybe we can do some even racing...
EDIT: BTW, I just added fog & driving lights to my online layers groups.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-26-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're going to find that no matter how good of a driver you are, you wont be winning unless the die hard guys screw up (unlikely).

Its all in the tuning and combination of upgrade parts on your car, the right combination will shave off a good few seconds off each lap depending on the track.

Definitely get more wheel time in, the brakes are easy to manage once you get used to them. Play with the brake pressures if you need to, I usually run mine at 125-150 depending on the car/ tire setup.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

OH & BTW since I'm online now, what is the PFF Forza club name? I'd love to race (or play soccer, or tag) everyone here.
Can you setup a race where the only assist is ABS? No traction control, no stability control, simulation steering, etc. That's how we play here 'cause we think you should DRIVE the car. We only use ABS 'cause there is no feel in the brake button.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

It looks like you got it right the club name is Pff at some point I will be online and able to race with ya I'm an old fart too so between the wife and kids I don't get much opportunity to play I do more with the paint program then racing
You are very creative with the paint jobs too Hope you share them in the clubs garage Game Tag T85SEnochie

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-27-2013).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I was invited to join the club & did. Sent out an invite to race but it was 3 AM so I guess everyone was in bed.
How can I tell if the club is racing? I don't see anywhere to find that out.
I tried to do some racing without the ABS, but I couldn't get the timing & pressure on the button right. Either started to stop too soon or slid off of the track...
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK I was invited to join the club & did. Sent out an invite to race but it was 3 AM so I guess everyone was in bed.
I tried to do some racing without the ABS, but I couldn't get the timing & pressure on the button right. Either started to stop too soon or slid off of the track...
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

This thread might work better for setting up a time to play or see if you can enter a paint contest sometime. You can invite team members to play in game or even look at the home screen to see who is playing what some may be playing call of duty or watching Netflix or something But yah 3AM I was sound asleep

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087912.html

------------------

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Good question, for a while I didn't see anyone from PFF on Forza but that changed 2-3 weeks ago. I'm on almost every day, usually for an hour or 2 in the afternoon and from 11-2 at night. Yeah I have a lot of free time now

Keep working on those brakes, ABS adds a LOT of time. Just like the difference you'll see racing someone with auto and them having manual, the manuals will jump ahead on each shift.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nitroheadz28

4774 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Anyone down to play tonight? I'll be on for a couple hours. See ya!

Stupid me.. Gamertag: odank

No mic

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 05-28-2013).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone down to play tonight? I'll be on for a couple hours. See ya!

Stupid me.. Gamertag: odank

No mic

Sent you a friend request.
Got the same while I was busy racing & haven't accepted it yet. Was it from someone here? Wish it said if was a club member when it pops up...
See 'ya on the track...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still play it... played horizon beat it.. and got bored glad I paid 15 on black friday for it.

nice paint jobs, I can't do squat with them

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl...
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes (tried to have her get the SS)

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have cheapo headset recommendations?
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the $20 headsets are about the same. I've tried just about all of them because I tend to break them.

Microsoft ones are good, Turtle Beach is okay, I'm using an Afterglow right now and it works well enough.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I mentioned in the Forza messages, I have two coming from ebay (cheap ones - 2 for $10). When I get them if they work OK I'll send you my mickysoft one.
Let me know when you want to do some racing (what the heck was that with the hummers, anyway).
As I also mentioned (on the headset, if you heard it), I took a little sightseeing tour of Fujimi. Photos are posted in my gallery at http://forzamotorsport.net/...ag=angel%20one%20too . I'll add them to my Forza website when I get the chance (probably tomorrow since I have a sore swollen foot & can't do much of anything else right now).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything that you said in game I didn't hear at all , need a headset to hear it (or at least I haven't found a way to increase the volume in game). Sounds good Paul.

Lol we like to have a little fun sometimes, hardcore racing all the time can get a little exhausting . Cool pics of Fujimi, looking forward to some more racing. Try to keep up next time
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new headsets are not very comfortable, so I guess I'll keep the original one for now.
I joined the PFF club, but it seems no one in it is doing much racing. I may join another club; since microshit only lets you join one, that means I'll have to quit the PFF club. Nothing against you guys...
Not getting any views in my photo gallery (storefront). It seems they delete them after a while with no views so I had to upload them again. I guess $10 a month is not enough for microshit to keep them up!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I joined the PFF club, but it seems no one in it is doing much racing. I may join another club; since microshit only lets you join one, that means I'll have to quit the PFF club. Nothing against you guys...

I did the same, at least the club I belong to now has a lot of really fast cars and amazing drivers.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't taken a shot of my Fiero in FM4, but it's easy enough to envisage - it's painted as an Indy clone on 19" Volk TE37s. Which is pretty much my plan for my project car too. Oh to have real money...

Soon as I get Gold again I'll be in for some racing with you dudes.
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did the same, at least the club I belong to now has a lot of really fast cars and amazing drivers.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Way to dog some of the PFF drivers.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by Carcenomy:

Haven't taken a shot of my Fiero in FM4, but it's easy enough to envisage - it's painted as an Indy clone on 19" Volk TE37s. Which is pretty much my plan for my project car too. Oh to have real money...

Soon as I get Gold again I'll be in for some racing with you dudes.

Looking forward to seeing the car. Please post it when you get a chance. I love you PS work as well as your Forza painting skills.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Way to dog some of the PFF drivers.

Ok? I've been in the PFF club since Forza came out.. There are maybe 5 active members there? Not to mention no one that I've seen except for Paul plays consistently nowadays.

Sorry that the club I joined has fast drivers, cars, and an excellent knowledge of tuning that I actually learned from?

Lol I almost cant believe I got that reaction over a club on a game..
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

at least the club I belong to now has a lot of really fast cars and amazing drivers.

My response was to these two underlined statements. It just sounds like you just let the PFF club know that they're pretty much worthless when it comes to tuning and driving. I can see the want to be part of a club that is more active, but you could've left the underlined part out.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My response was to these two underlined statements. It just sounds like you just let the PFF club know that they're pretty much worthless when it comes to tuning and driving. I can see the want to be part of a club that is more active, but you could've left the underlined part out.

How does me calling drivers/ tuners amazing in another club relate to PFF drivers being worthless? The PFF club was never intended to be super competitive with an emphasis on maximum performance.. It was meant for forum members to be able to have fun with one another along with being in the same group since they already know each other from the forum. Seeing as how there aren't many active members, the logical choice is to find a club that has a lot of regulars. And just because there are much better drivers/ tuning setups/ cars out there- it shouldn't take anything away from the PFF club.

Talking about something insignificant being blown out of proportion...
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just need to agree to disagree. I'm sure other club members may have thought the same thing when reading your post, but just didn't bother to respond. Sorry the guys that do hook up now and then aren't "pro" enough for you. They just like to race and trash talk for fun. A few of these guys can tune pretty dang well and can race a good race.

Nothing further to be said about this subject from me, so lets let this thread get back to what it's about. Yes, I did derail it with my post, so I take the responsibility for that.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been having fun

------------------

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

I think they got it just right for Hightower & Maloney LOL

I'll give Forza TWO for this oversight.

I give you two for non-ironic Police Academy reference! lol
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LETS SEE MORE!

[This message has been edited by XThirtySeven (edited 10-01-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XThirtySeven:

LETS SEE MORE!

Here is a couple more

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Lexis LFA Is it just me or does it look like a Fiero under all that stuff?

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay