Forza 4 Rides by x-thumpr-x
Started on: 01-16-2012 02:57 AM
Replies: 71 (2721 views)
Last post by: 85SEnochie on 11-07-2013 03:54 PM
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With BlackEmeralds contests going on, I decided to try my luck in the paint shop. I don't think they turned out so bad, a little more simplier & most definately not worthy of the rides I've seen in the auction house .

After the better part of today painting the 2nd ride, I realized there was a theme going on for the contest (military) serves me right for not going back to the first topic to read the updates. OOPS!!!

First ride was of course a Fiero, chameleon paint and simple decals (simple now that I now how to do them, not when I building the car)

Second ride I picked a small car thinking it will be easier. Decals were little more complicated in this since there was alot of curves that needed covering up & angles. This is also my "F" class car, hence the lisence plate.

Sunday Nights project, kept it more simple but was really picking on the decals designs and trying to everything to line up properly. Then found out after how to transfer decals from one side of car to other. Really like how it turned out, ideas for my next Fiero paint job. The Corrado is one VW I do like and wouldn't mind putting this paint job on it if I owned one.

There's more on the back and hood/roof but haven't taken photos yet.

SO what paint jobs have other members done to there rides? I know of the Hummer school bus
For those who haven't figured out how to post them yet, I saved my shots to my store front, went into Forzamotorsport.net to my account (same as your gamertag login) then downloaded the pics to my computer there, then transfered them to a piture hosting site. (photobucket)

------------------

Currently own: 87 GT 3400, 87 SE, 87 Coupe T-top
Previously owned: 84 Sport Coupe, 2 85GT's, 87 Coupe (T-top donor)

G.T. Fieros

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierophenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierophenomSend a Private Message to fierophenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero being recognized in the gaming world is long overdue.It is cool to finally see that happening.I remember buying the original Gran Turismo on PS1 a long time ago,hoping one would be in it,but.. I think Fieros would have been great in the San Francisco Rush series,GTA games (especially Vice City with it's 80's theme),Need For Speed,Burnout....hey,maybe even Crazy Taxi.lol Anybody out there skilled at making game mods? hint hint
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put most of my "custom" paint/graphics cars in the club garage. Still workin' on doin' a Barricade from Transformers. I'm turnin' that one into my drift car. I did some luke warm pursuit chasin' down BlackEmrald in my Sheriff Challenger the other night. Couldn't quite catch him. The Dodge just didn't like the curves. (and the fact that I haven't tuned it either )

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-16-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008
BE told me how to share to the forum, but I forgot how you load them to the Forza site. Do you just load them to the storefront then pull them from the Forza site? How did you do it? Sorry, B.E. I have a short memory span.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-16-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Downloaded to storefront on Forzas' site, then saved them from there to my computer pics. Used Photobucket to load them there, but when I try to pull them from my pc they don't show up. I have to use Widnows photo viewer to even see them on my pc. What now, guys?
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Downloaded to storefront on Forzas' site, then saved them from there to my computer pics. Used Photobucket to load them there, but when I try to pull them from my pc they don't show up. I have to use Widnows photo viewer to even see them on my pc. What now, guys?

I think there are saved as a PNG file, so when you download them from your Forza site, change the type of file it is to Jpeg when you're asked where you want them saved to.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

I think there are saved as a PNG file, so when you download them from your Forza site, change the type of file it is to Jpeg when you're asked where you want them saved to.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks. I was renaming the file, so I think that was it.
The main drift car I use for the moment.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-27-2012).]

GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF.... NO FIERO?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like that colour set up. & does someone have some polish background by chance?

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok.......look at the pic and tell me whats wrong here. I noticed it when I was in the paint/graphics shop.

How did they not catch this?
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FAIL! Hahahaha.
Missing seat. Nice.
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

FAIL! Hahahaha.
Missing seat. Nice.

I did the interior weight reduction option for it and it removed the wrong seat. I need to check the rest of my right hand drives and see if their the same. They most likely are.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think they got it just right for Hightower & Maloney LOL

I'll give Forza TWO for this oversight.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

I think they got it just right for Hightower & Maloney LOL

I'll give Forza TWO for this oversight.

I believe the Toyota Trueno is the same way. I'll have to confirm that.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by GT86FASTBACK:
WTF.... NO FIERO?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

Sheesh! Give me time. I'll add some, I swear.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-28-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had my Fiero on top gear the other day

Lets pretend this is the Lizardo Kit

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-28-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more Fiero Forza 4 fun!

And a CLK GTR Forza 4 Paint scheme

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-01-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Show off !
ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to upload the picture of the design I made. I'll try to figure it out.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThatFieroKid:

I need to upload the picture of the design I made. I'll try to figure it out.

Save pic to your "store front" ( on Forza ), then go to Forzas' site. Type in your gamertag to pull up pics. Right click on pic and save to your computer. Use PIP or another photo site to share here. I'm sure someone else may know a better/faster way though.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 02-01-2012).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME WORK, guys!

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Show off !

thanks if your talking about my pix

If only I could dive as well in the game

------------------

ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Save pic to your "store front" ( on Forza ), then go to Forzas' site. Type in your gamertag to pull up pics. Right click on pic and save to your computer. Use PIP or another photo site to share here. I'm sure someone else may know a better/faster way though.

Thanks, I'll be sure do post some tonight.

Edit: here they are!

Click to show

Click to show

Click to show

This is my main car. I upgraded it to a class A and it destroys. If anyone wants this design I have it up for sale in the storefront for 1,000 credits.

[This message has been edited by ThatFieroKid (edited 02-01-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have way too much time on my hands if anyone would like one of the Pennocks Fiero Forum decals for their club cars let me know I will gift it to you.

Terry

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try not to post to many not Fiero pix
But having some fun with the paint program that comes with the game

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The colors are closer to the real Fiero

Here is one I forgot to post awhile ago

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 05-03-2012).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey I tried that but my username (Angel One too) only has designs & graphics uploaded (done in the first couple of days after I signed up for x-box live, & before I got the Fiero), & microshit won't let me upload any photos now without a "gold" account (which costs MORE MONEY!). Any other suggestions as to how to capture images for uploading here? I CAN just take photos off of the TV, but they usually come out with lines in them...
TIA,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow nice bump. I'd be interested in starting some races up again if anyone is intetested.
thedude557

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedude557Send a Private Message to thedude557Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Hey I tried that but my username (Angel One too) only has designs & graphics uploaded (done in the first couple of days after I signed up for x-box live, & before I got the Fiero), & microshit won't let me upload any photos now without a "gold" account (which costs MORE MONEY!). Any other suggestions as to how to capture images for uploading here? I CAN just take photos off of the TV, but they usually come out with lines in them...
TIA,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

If you have an HD TV make sure you're using the HD signal. An interlaced signal would be the reason for the lines. Or just get Xbox Live gold, then you can do all sorts of things! But of course I say that having gotten the last 3 years of Live at half price and half off most of my MS Points, and being a Xbox fan. (which judging by the fact you haven't called them Microsoft yet I assume you despise them)

[This message has been edited by thedude557 (edited 05-11-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Wow nice bump. I'd be interested in starting some races up again if anyone is intetested.

I still race frequently so I'm always down, still in the PFF group.

Gamertag- odank
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get Fieros in Forza?! I was torn between a PS3 and an XBox360 (yes, I'm still playing a PS2), but I think I've decided!
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

You can get Fieros in Forza?! I was torn between a PS3 and an XBox360 (yes, I'm still playing a PS2), but I think I've decided!

Just the 88 GT. But still, I was also surprised myself when they actually made it available.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I still race frequently so I'm always down, still in the PFF group.

Gamertag- odank

Anyone else down? I can set something up tonight instead of playing COD
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coming on right now, I'll play for a while so add me and send an invite if anything

I don't have a working headset though >.<
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

Oh Yes! I have to say they did an amazing job as well. Right down to the very smallest detail!

(Yes, these are LIVE renderings that you can move the "camera" around, zoom in and out and save pictures from)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-12-2013).]

Fier-oh41229

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fier-oh41229Send a Private Message to Fier-oh41229Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i really wish they would have made a notchie. maybe an 88 formula or an 84 with the iron duke 2.5
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They did screw up on the Formula rear bumper, having the reinforcement protrude into the tag area. Not really noticeable except that I like to put a tag on my cars with the type of wheel used on the tag. Makes it easy to answer the question "What kind of wheels are those?" (it seemed to come up a lot).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Greedy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreedySend a Private Message to GreedyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new Favorite

------------------

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work as always, 'nochie. Makes me wanna get crackin' again. Did you ever look up those tutorials?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock