The understanding wife project by 88lambofiero
Started on: 08-31-2011 11:11 PM
Replies: 51 (2716 views)
Last post by: 88lambofiero on 03-03-2015 09:51 PM
88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got a pic from Dean. He said work will start back up next week. My car will be done for the Heartland show in august.
IP: Logged
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a couple more pics.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks pretty sweet.. What the hell is that rod sticking out above the rear wheel. Ya gotta get that rear end lowered a ton too...hehehe I'd bet your excited.... Good luck with it. Peace

Pete

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Looks pretty sweet.. What the hell is that rod sticking out above the rear wheel. Ya gotta get that rear end lowered a ton too...hehehe I'd bet your excited.... Good luck with it. Peace

Pete

The rod is the blue leds for under car. There is no motor in it yet and hell yes I am.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lots of work has been going on with the car over the last weeks. the interior is well on its way back in. the door glass and custom dark tint back glass has been installed. loads of cutting triming and fitting of the body has been done. Fiero Guru 13" brakes and Bonspeed wheels have all been done.
the car still has a lot more to go in a short time but making progress. I trashed my back working on it yesterday so I am a bit slower today but I will get threw it. today we will be installing the rest of the interior on the car so we can get it closed up and get back on the rest of the body work.
the motor and trans have already been built cleaned and painted.
more to come with pics. very soon.
D.
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ready to be cleaned new poly and paint

A little more work a nice clean engine bay
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok here is the mess Dean did for me 13,000+ dollars and 1200.00 to have it shipped back. It looks better in the pics DOUCHEBAG

It is a lot easier to see the potential from this view
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to all if you want to see updates look me up on Facebook (Jesse Maas) Easier to post pics to that.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock