Sorry about the long time away but I had other projects that kinda pulled me away. The story about the pulley/belts was that the dog bone mount/bracket was not cut leveled and caused the idler pulley to be slightly cocked. with the right spacer the pulley would work fine. I ended up remounting the ALT back on top after the old one died as I wanted an easier location for the times that I would need to replace it. It also keeps the ALT away from the hot exhaust.
It actually works out quite well up on top. No more shreading of belts as the pulley system is somewhat back to factory (minus power steering). I had to notch the deck-lid a little but it wasn't as bad since the engine sits lower and back. I still have to make a proper upper dog bone but was able to make a temp bracket till I make something else.
Shot of the notch in the deck-lid (has been cleaned up more since this shot was taken)
That all I got going on as of now but I have other plans when summer hits.
[This message has been edited by fiero al (edited 03-13-2015).]