Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hulki Aldikacti’s Personal Fiero (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hulki Aldikacti’s Personal Fiero by wesailit57
Started on: 06-23-2011 12:05 AM
Replies: 165 (9312 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 12-25-2015 08:53 AM
wesailit57

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...338&autorefresh=true

My point is made for me...$3250

For a rag top ??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...338&autorefresh=true

really !! That is sad.....OR a great deal if you are the buyer

But I found out the REAL story behind the car.

Hulki doesn't like Canadians, Hank Aaron drove past it once in his Delorean

and Stephen King once left his novel in the back seat with the top down and it rained on it !!!

No....never mind that was the 66 GTO convertible on Barrett / Jackson.. I'll research more facts !!
IP: Logged
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

My apologies, I meant to quote Dennis LaGrua's post, not yours. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edit to add that I'll change my previous post.

Glad we cleared that up.

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 06-26-2011).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn that black notchie softtop is a beautiful looking car, someone stole that baby. I have not seen too many verts on here but that has got to be one of the nicest looking ones. Engine says DOHC, not sure which engine it is... I sincerely hope Hulki's car goes for some good cash or not at all. It is clear not everyone agrees it is valuable but I cannot see how it would not be considering it's condition and it's owner. Still some time left but we shall see...peace

Pete
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pete Matos

2291 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Ooh bad move making a buy it now setup in there. Guess it will never go that high that way... What a bonehead move I think. I would at least set the reserve high and SEE how it goes and if it does not sell then set a buy it now. Must be in a hurry I guess...peace

Pete
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Damn that black notchie softtop is a beautiful looking car, someone stole that baby. I have not seen too many verts on here but that has got to be one of the nicest looking ones. Engine says DOHC, not sure which engine it is... I sincerely hope Hulki's car goes for some good cash or not at all. It is clear not everyone agrees it is valuable but I cannot see how it would not be considering it's condition and it's owner. Still some time left but we shall see...peace

Pete

It doesn't say DOHC, it says "OOBE" - or if you read it the other way around like it would have been in the original car... "3800". It's a 3800 NA Series I. The "OOBE" thing irritated me enough that I had the top of the manifold milled flat on my '84. Would be a pokey enough wee mill to make a vert interesting.

As for Hulki's '88, I'd be down for it. Yeah it's got huge sentimental to some folk, but I'd definitely drive it. Given the story of how he obtained it and how little he really cared for it, I'd not feel bad about putting miles on it - you'd just treat it as a nice weekend car and look after it. Sure the price is sorta high, but with a back story like that, that's not so bad, and it even comes with Hulki's Fiero bomber jacket!

[This message has been edited by Carcenomy (edited 06-27-2011).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta admit the Bomber Jacket is UBER cool.... would not mind having that all by itself. Did not realize they said OOBE like that, If anyone has one that says OOBE and hates it send it to me and I'll mil it down on my CNC and engrave something more suitable into it! That black Vert is real nice and I would sport that baby around and enjoy it. Would make a great florida car. Especially at that price. The besst part is no matter where you go you would never see another one just like it!! To me that alone is worth the price of admission...peace

Pete
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, but I'm suprised Hulki didn't sneak out one of those electro power sterring units (maybe the unit is secretly a part of the deal ). Also suprising is Hulki didn't get the beloved T-top nor a manual. So much for that, huh.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I still say that this is just another nice 88 Fiero with no special significance other than it was owned by a GM manager who worked for the cheap cars divison. As for this Hulki guy, he doesn't care about us why should we care about him? The motivating factor behind the design of any car is MONEY. Hulki got paid for the project and was eventually laid off. Now if this was a one off design like the 89 Fiero prototype then I agree that its would be worth big bucks.

Hulki is no Hank Aaron, no Arkus Dundov, no Caroll Shelby , no John Ligenfelter, no John Delorean and no . Those people created VERY special cars.

Cheap cars division. You're so right, I'm sure it's the reason GM dropped Pontiac all together. It's hilarious when the enthusiasts of a car also don't see any value in it. Then they wonder why no matter how good the condition their car is in it will never be worth more than a few thousand bucks.

Oh yeah, when name dropping notable car people... at least spell them correctly! Arkus Duntov, Carroll Shelby, John Lingenfelter.
boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's funny you posted this picture, because if I had one copy of one book on the earth it would be that one.

hah... another king/fiero lover

If you liked that... you should take a look at my book collection - for King - I have every first edition (U.S. and U.K.), 70% of the proofs copies, 90% of the signed Limited editions, many Lettered editions, very early King publishings including one of only 6 known high school papers containing his first appearance in any print., original artwork used for King's books/stories (including one from the Dark Tower 4)... and...
the original Double Day publishers files including prototype covers, lots of original signed correspondence, and even the Doubleday publishing contracts for the stand, pet semetery, etc.
and that is just King... I also collect anne rice, robert mcgammon, koontz, signed/ limited presidential memoirs and many many more.

the collection is worth about 200+ times what my Fiero is...

I haven't updated it in about a year - I need to because I have boocooties of new books...but here's the link.... individual folders are on the rightside.

http://s268.photobucket.com...20Book%20Collection/
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that would include me too then, I LOVE steven king and have read almost all of his works. He is an AMAZING writer, a kinda sick weirdo, but an amazing writer nonetheless.... " It" was my personal favorite. I love the interactions between the friends and the my generation type of details he inputs. The Stand was just plain chilling and It seems that no matter who makes the movies for his books they never even come close to doing them justice.... RTFB!!

It never ceases to amaze me how many things I have in common with others with similar sorta odd interests. I found recently that several of the people on a machinists forum I frequent have or have in the past owned fiero's and love them...!! Peace

Pete

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice car, but I'm suprised Hulki didn't sneak out one of those electro power sterring units (maybe the unit is secretly a part of the deal ). Also suprising is Hulki didn't get the beloved T-top nor a manual. So much for that, huh.

Like I stated before this car was just a cheap car out of Pontiac stock they had in storage for future prototype work. It is one of the car they would have cust up or modified for a mule for future testing for the new models.

This car was sold well after the Fiero was gone and it was take what you get as it was just another stock GT. Hulki got it cheap and had no choice in options. It was for his wife to drive anyways. Sorry but no big story to go with this car other than his name on the car.

Sometimes I feel the Fiero means much more to those here than to Hulki. Once he was done with the car in 83 he really had little to do with it other than showing up at a few shows. He was a low profile kind of guy and he has kept it that way.
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boomme:
hah... another king/fiero lover

If you liked that... you should take a look at my book collection - for King - I have every first edition (U.S. and U.K.), 70% of the proofs copies, 90% of the signed Limited editions, many Lettered editions, very early King publishings including one of only 6 known high school papers containing his first appearance in any print., original artwork used for King's books/stories (including one from the Dark Tower 4)... and...
the original Double Day publishers files including prototype covers, lots of original signed correspondence, and even the Doubleday publishing contracts for the stand, pet semetery, etc.
and that is just King... I also collect anne rice, robert mcgammon, koontz, signed/ limited presidential memoirs and many many more.

the collection is worth about 200+ times what my Fiero is...

I haven't updated it in about a year - I need to because I have boocooties of new books...but here's the link.... individual folders are on the rightside.

http://s268.photobucket.com...20Book%20Collection/

I prefer Richard Bachman myself lol I have read a lot of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, John Saul, and Terry Goodkind. (Back to the Car) This might have been just a car for his wife, but it is still a very nice car. As for the value of the car, it's worth whatever someone wants to pay for it plain and simple. Who knows what happened to the ones that he drove that were probably still in the companies name.
boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Well that would include me too then, I LOVE steven king and have read almost all of his works. He is an AMAZING writer, a kinda sick weirdo, but an amazing writer nonetheless.... " It" was my personal favorite. I love the interactions between the friends and the my generation type of details he inputs. The Stand was just plain chilling and It seems that no matter who makes the movies for his books they never even come close to doing them justice.... RTFB!!

It never ceases to amaze me how many things I have in common with others with similar sorta odd interests. I found recently that several of the people on a machinists forum I frequent have or have in the past owned fiero's and love them...!! Peace

Pete

trying o keep it on topic of rare celebrity cars.....

BTW - If you're a real big King fan... I'm known as sir_boomme over on the http://thedarktower.org/
this is a huge group of king fans and has a group serious king collectors...
be warned though... once you start collecting rare king books - it can get very expensive.

[This message has been edited by boomme (edited 06-29-2011).]

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wesailit57:

But I found out the REAL story behind the car.

Hulki doesn't like Canadians, Hank Aaron drove past it once in his Delorean

and Stephen King once left his novel in the back seat with the top down and it rained on it !!!

No....never mind that was the 66 GTO convertible on Barrett / Jackson.. I'll research more facts !!

Doesn't like Canadians Eh! Oh no!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think for a very personal man who likes to keep to himself, he has gone above the call of duty going to the events that he has. He doesn't owe the Fiero community anything, really. That chapter in his life has been closed for a long time. But the fact that he does make the effort to join us for some events shows me that he is behind us. I would still not mind having this car and putting between 500-1000 miles on it every year. it would be a well-maintained weekend driver.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many Fiero people would know? In the end, does knowing the creator of the car you bought and love imbue it with special meaning and value? That is up to the bidders to decide. For me, if I had the cash flow and a place to put it I would have bought it.

PROVENANCE -from the French provenir, "to come from", means the origin, or the source of something, or the history of the ownership or location of an object.

In the auction community, the story behind an object has more effect on the final price than the object itself.

Yeah, maybe Hulki is no John Delorean but if 2 people in the world wanted this car, it could go for a higher price because of the "Hulki" factor.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you doing on Pennock's FIERO forum, if the car is junk and a "fire hazard?" Are you just a troll trying to stir people up?

The reason the creators of some of those other cars are not as noteworthy is because in most cases they simply worked off of an existing template or refreshed an existing car design. The Fiero was built from the ground up. It only used preexisting parts to get the project green lit so that... nah, you know what, forget it. Reread this thread if you want to know why Hulki has a WELL DESERVED legacy. Trivialize his achievement all you want, but the Fiero is one of the reasons Pontiac used the phrase "We Build Excitement". Hulki's car sold 400,000+ in a 5 year life cycle, impressive even by today's standards.

Go find some other forum to spew your hate, if that's all you have to offer.

Car fires may not seem very common, but according to some new AAA research, they are both common and deadly. AAA says nationally highway vehicle fires account for 17 percent of all fires and 13 percent of all civilian fire deaths. In fact, last year they caused more deaths than apartment fires.

-----------

A lot of times these car fires can be prevented with regular maintenance on your car. That's because two-thirds of the fires result from mechanical or electrical malfunctions.

Captain Jeff Gray, Unified Fire Authority: "Typically what we find on most of these car fires is it's electrical in nature."

In 2004 fire departments across the U.S. responded to more than 260-thousand car fires along the highway. They claimed 520 lives.

------------------

I think the fire hazard thing should be laid to rest, as the auto world in general seems to be worse.
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
Car fires may not seem very common, but according to some new AAA research, they are both common and deadly. AAA says nationally highway vehicle fires account for 17 percent of all fires and 13 percent of all civilian fire deaths. In fact, last year they caused more deaths than apartment fires.

-----------

A lot of times these car fires can be prevented with regular maintenance on your car. That's because two-thirds of the fires result from mechanical or electrical malfunctions.

Captain Jeff Gray, Unified Fire Authority: "Typically what we find on most of these car fires is it's electrical in nature."

In 2004 fire departments across the U.S. responded to more than 260-thousand car fires along the highway. They claimed 520 lives.

This just serves to prove my point. If fires are common and deadly, then the Fiero's Dont-Those-Things-Catch-On-Fire reputation isn't warranted. I'm not making light of the dangers of car fires (I once burned up the electric wiring in a car by being an ignrant idiot), the biggest hit on a Fiero's reputation through the years has been the fire thing. Since the name looks like of like fire (fiero means "proud", but the earlier name of the Fiero was Fiamma - which means flame), people still carry that association.
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks exactly like my 88 GT T-top car. And only 723 away in the VIN.
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are funny. This is one of the silliest discussions (arguments?) I've heard in a long time. You guys will argue about anything . . . forever.

No one is going to change anyone else's mind. We all have differences of opinion (and there is nothing wrong with that) based on our experiences, beliefs and interests. Stop trying to make everyone think the same as you.

State your case, listen to the other opinions (with respect), and make your own decision. Stop getting upset when other people don't agree and realize that we are all different.

By the way, who are Hank Aaron and Steven King?

(don't tell me who they are, that was sarcasm).

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
California

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boomme:

trying o keep it on topic of rare celebrity cars.....

I've responded to this post over here ---> //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/086241.html
PFF
System Bot
wesailit57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got an email last night (because of previous bid)

The reserve price has been reduced
at the time auction had 4 days left, guess the seller is getting a little nervous

I wonder if he reads these ??? .................although we had some speculation around 14-15k
and the buy it now came in @ 14,400.... and then yesterday he removes it after someone comments that that was a mistake

interesting
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said it might have been a mistake because when you put a buy it now everyone knows what he is willing to sell it for obviously. I would have put it in as a reserve auction at my lowest selling price and see how it goes, then if it does not sell and I was in a hurry (big mistake) I would then maybe do the buy it now option. Selling a car like that you gotta be a little patient with things or you will wind up giving it away... peace

Pete

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

You guys are funny. This is one of the silliest discussions (arguments?) I've heard in a long time. You guys will argue about anything . . . forever.

No one is going to change anyone else's mind. We all have differences of opinion (and there is nothing wrong with that) based on our experiences, beliefs and interests. Stop trying to make everyone think the same as you.

State your case, listen to the other opinions (with respect), and make your own decision. Stop getting upset when other people don't agree and realize that we are all different.

By the way, who are Hank Aaron and Steven King?

(don't tell me who they are, that was sarcasm).

Now if we put the signed King book and Aaron card in the glove box I wonder what it would add to the price. We need to bundle like Frank on Pickers. LOL! Sometimes you just have to laugh and enjoy it.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 06-29-2011).]

wesailit57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems to be stuck @ $12,200

Not me......is it YOU ??
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me...bid in for well over that amount. I am buying that car regardless of price.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Me...bid in for well over that amount. I am buying that car regardless of price.

You truly are a Fiero pimp.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny....seriously!! If you are not joshin then WAY TO GO MAN!! I would love to see that nice historic car go to someone who is obviously a Fiero Fan. Just hope you can resist the urge to chop it and customize it.... You really got the fiero bug bad man.... Congrats!! peace

Pete

wesailit57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see it's going to someone who will appreciate it !!

Good Luck on your bid.....I was out a couple grand ago..
Anniversary in 2 days........ and if I want to have another one....

I need to own only 1 at a time... but if I had known this one was coming
I'd have sold mine......around here I just don't see any 88 Gt's
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am serious...on vacation when I saw it. Will be selling the 86 to make room but it will be for us all to enjoy the history.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool JR! go man, go!
PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go brother....wish I had the wherewithal.... That car SHOULD be protected and shown. Here's to you for being the guy!! peace

Pete

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I am serious...on vacation when I saw it. Will be selling the 86 to make room but it will be for us all to enjoy the history.

AWESOME! I hope you get it and I hope you preserve it as an all-stock low mileage one of a kind.

Will you post pics when you get it? (I've seen the ones from the ad, but I want to see "real" ones.)
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure will!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be sure to have him leave his autograph somewhere on the car. Congratulations!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just so you know, John, I am prepared to bid this up to one million billion dollars. So I wouldn't count on having it just yet.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that higher than eleventy billion?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that higher than eleventy billion?

Only by one.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perfect candidate for a chop top!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sacrilege!!!!!@
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock