Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Ferrari 308 "Stinger" Kit Registry (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ferrari 308 "Stinger" Kit Registry by Bloozberry
Started on: 10-08-2010 04:51 PM
Replies: 167 (22977 views)
Last post by: Sage on 06-17-2024 09:45 AM
Rn2016

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2017 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rn2016Send a Private Message to Rn2016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This page? https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi

I still couldn't find it. I even used my browser to search for the word message and didn't see it.
IP: Logged
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No...specifically not that page lol

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...ro&BypassCookie=true

The last section on the bottom left...

[This message has been edited by VanGTP5000 (edited 11-29-2017).]

Rn2016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rn2016Send a Private Message to Rn2016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Finally managed to find it and already replied to your message.
DSC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DSCSend a Private Message to DSCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on the Stingers?
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine running/driving....got headlights figured out and working, got all lights working as they are supposed to.

Working on a new hinge for the drivers side "sailgrate"....pecking at the body work. Maybe get a pic or two later this week to post.

Other than that....it's still in my garage!

Almost forgot....all new brakes....master cyl. drilled/slotted rotors, new calipers/pads SS flex lines!

Maybe some of the others have better/more progress to report.
Edited to ad pics and a little update.

HAGO!

Here's a pic of the new rotors, calipers, pads, SS flex lines and coilovers finally installed!

This is the top of the coilovers with the hats "flipped", it was a pain getting them in, and I'm not thrilled with the alignment of the holes for the studs and center of the "hat"...but as long as they work, I'm good with it. One more side to go, then on to the front to cut down the bump stops so it won't bottom out anymore with the lowering springs the P.O. installed. Car had NO shocks on the front end when I got it....don't know if he was in the process of changing the shocks and just never got the new ones put on, or if he actually drove it this way....not gonna ask either. But it's got new shocks now, just need to shorten the bump stops.

July 3rd: Got the front bump stops shortened by an inch....what a chore! Took basically 2 days on the first side....and about 4 hours on the other side.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 07-04-2024).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:
Maybe some of the others have better/more progress to report.

HAGO!

Honestly, I wish Dave would come back to the forum. He had such awesome projects with plenty of engineering prints that he created. It's a shame he left.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2024 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Honestly, I wish Dave would come back to the forum. He had such awesome projects with plenty of engineering prints that he created. It's a shame he left.

Totally agree. I still reference many of Bloozberry's posts/threads when people ask questions here regarding something that he was an authority about. Such an intelligent guy!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2024 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Dave is still very active building his "new" ride a 355 replica, that I dare say will be better than a "real" 355 when it's finished.

He has a blog that is a masterpiece in itself in regard to documentation of the build.

He has been not only a constant source of inspiration, but has demonstrated on many occasions, his willingness to help just about anybody that asks with their projects.

They don't make em' like Bloozberry anymore!

HAGO!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock