Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  85 GT Ecotec turbo project "Fierion" (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
85 GT Ecotec turbo project "Fierion" by coppertop_01
Started on: 09-28-2010 10:53 AM
Replies: 166 (7662 views)
Last post by: Bridgetown on 10-04-2014 08:27 PM
coppertop_01

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coppertop_01Click Here to visit coppertop_01's HomePageSend a Private Message to coppertop_01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hoping that next weekend probably the 2nd I'll be at the shop hacking off the strut towers/square tubing and bending up some schedule 40 pipe to replace everything.....already got the new strut tower w/caster and camber adjustment lasered up and ready to weld.

Make some time and come on by......

Jer

------------------
2000 SW2 5spd, First S-series w/Hein's true A-arm front suspension, First sedan/wagon w/coupe front end conversion, boxed in rear subframe, SPS 3-way rear swaybar, Corado 11" rotor swap w/Wilwood superlight 2 front calipers, rear disk swap, Deeb's built engine w/dual intake cam's, OBX header, High flow cat, Thermal exhaust, MSD wires and coils, AEM CAI, OBX rad hoses, custom short throw shifter, black leather swap, black interior swap and there's a stereo somewhere in there.
86 GT ex-daily driver w/3800SC, sold to a friend who is going to be racing it.
85 GT project car "Fierion"

Follow the buildup blog at http://coppertopautosports.blogspot.com

IP: Logged
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently living out in London but just got a new job in Vaughan. When I move back I'll get in touch and we'll set something up for sure. It's such a unique build I don't know why it hasn't got more posts.
coppertop_01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coppertop_01Click Here to visit coppertop_01's HomePageSend a Private Message to coppertop_01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eh, it is what it is, it'll probably pick up more when it gets past the mock up stage into the full assembly stage.

Jer
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would it take to get you to fab a set of those aluminum bumpers for somebody?
coppertop_01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coppertop_01Click Here to visit coppertop_01's HomePageSend a Private Message to coppertop_01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bringing an old thread back to life, I've switched how I bring this project to the world, I've got a blog......

As for your question, I guess I could take a look and see if I've still got the drawing, I lost everything on my usb a while back, was able to salvage a lot but I'm not 100% sure if I've got that one.

The other thing I could do is post the drawings online so anybody can get them made, currently my available time to do custom stuff is limited, my position at work has changed and I've been on many business trips this year which has put the breaks on many things.

Jer
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if your willing, I'd be very interested in a set. Shoot me a PM if you can find the drawings.
(And I've read your entire blog, more then once! Very impressive stuff.)

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 10-04-2014).]

Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bridgetown

1210 posts
Member since Feb 2007
PM sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors