Fiero Boneyard by Def Leprd
Started on: 09-10-2016 10:32 AM
Replies: 72 (2734 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 06-29-2020 01:10 PM
chucks85fastback

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Sounds like he was talking about "The Fiero Factory" (TFF automotive) or the now defunked kickhill farms?

Ah, Kickhill farm, supposedly if you can catch him at the right time he still has some parts. I think he is/was (recently) supplying parts to the fiero store to refurbish. Lucky for me I know some of his neighbors.
IP: Logged
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I understood he sold his valuable stock pile to the Fiero Store however I wouldn't be surprised if he still had some stock. I remember seeing pictures of rows upon rows of panels and interior trim... barns full of shift knobs and tail lights... the cornucopia of Fiero parts.
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally posting this. Sorry guys. Pics are nearly 2 years old (taken August 2018). Stopped in Pahrump enroute to death valley. Can only imagine what the fieros look like today. Tried my best to get VIN tag pics.

Low mileage yellow formula ttop with original plastic wrap on seats.

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 06-07-2020).]

007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

007DOUG

1280 posts
Member since Feb 2000
88 GT Convertible

007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

007DOUG

1280 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Indy # 1

Indy #2

007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

007DOUG

1280 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Black 88 GT T-Top

007DOUG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

007DOUG

1280 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty much all garbage now.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if it is a mental illness, but I have seen MANY older guys (65+) who hoard Fieros or Fiero parts and think they are sitting on a pot of gold. The amass a bunch of cars that they don't even drive, often leave them to rot outside for years.. and yet refuse to sell them. I don't get it. I have seen this in probably 8-10 different places in Canada and the USA. It is some weird obsession..... instead of letting someone get enjoyment out of the cars, they sit on them until the day they die, at which point family members send the stuff to a junkyard... WHY??? Fieros are NOT an investment. Fiero parts are a hobby perhaps, but definitely not a profitable business model. So why hoard? I will never understand...

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 06-07-2020).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he would have just placed quality tarps over them and replaced them when they got old those cars would have been in much better shape- that 88 T-top formula was obviously kept "pristine" but is now just garbage.....(Except as a parts car) Really sad!
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the others said, pretty much shot interiors / garbage. Most likely the engines would have to be gone through or rebuilt.
The frames are probably pristine, glass still good, but plastic seals and hardware pretty much shot.

Technically frame off restoration needed.

Those cars are completely worthless. Parts car prices, but still interesting history like the low milage formula.

Note you can see the factory order sheet adhesive on the drivers door?

Thanks Doug for sharing those photos...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Someone with resources please just call him and try and get the cars before they are toast.

I would be willing to buy the Automoda !! If anyone can convince him to sell it.

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-08-2020).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Not sure if it is a mental illness, but I have seen MANY older guys (65+) who hoard Fieros or Fiero parts and think they are sitting on a pot of gold. The amass a bunch of cars that they don't even drive, often leave them to rot outside for years.. and yet refuse to sell them. I don't get it. I have seen this in probably 8-10 different places in Canada and the USA. It is some weird obsession..... instead of letting someone get enjoyment out of the cars, they sit on them until the day they die, at which point family members send the stuff to a junkyard... WHY??? Fieros are NOT an investment. Fiero parts are a hobby perhaps, but definitely not a profitable business model. So why hoard? I will never understand...

This has gone on for years with many brands. Today most older cars are too expensive to hoard but Fieros are cheap and easy to buy yet.

As for Phil his story goes much deeper. For better or worse he was a great promoter of the Fiero for a number of years. Yes it was a business but his club lasted nationally much longer than most.

Gloria is the one who really ran things and kept it going. After her accident things just fell apart. The detail to this are personal so it is his story to tell.

He is not hurting anyone but him self at this point as the cars and things he collected are money wasted to him. The club could have easily been sold but he left it to fail.

So the long and short here is he hurt himself more than anyone. The cars are marginal to be worth the cost of restoration in most cases here.

It is what it is and not worth worrying about. I just hope that the documents and collectibles he got from Pontiac find their way to EBay some day.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

This has gone on for years with many brands.

Years ago (like 20 or 25 years ago), Car and Driver did an article about people who hoard cars on their property. I wish I'd saved the article.... But it was funny because it mentioned the Fiero as an "honorable mention", I suppose being an up-and-coming hoarding suspect.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 88 Database Guy!

The yellow Formula is 1G2PE1197JP224592
88 Database Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database GuyClick Here to visit 88 Database Guy's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88 Database GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw that! Turns out I had that from someone sending me that cars into about 15 years ago. I can’t quite make out the vins on the white convertible or black Ttop though.
capn_r

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for capn_rSend a Private Message to capn_rEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

From the other side of the fence - I have acquired some Fieros over the last twenty or so years (saving a fair percentage of of them from hitting the crusher/shredder at the time). I like having the inventory of vehicles and components (spares for my drivers) and would rather have them than the funds I may be able to get for them. I am aware that I'm not parked on a gold mine but then I also didn't acquire them so I could accomodate someone who thought that what I have should be theirs. And, when you don't want to sell something and others don't understand that and want a price, if you set it high enough maybe they will go away and quit bothering you. (Or make it worth your time and pay the price.) Oh well, I guess I should be thankful that after all these years I found out that I may have some kind of problem. I wouldn't define it as a mental illness. But everyone's view is different! Go figure.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Database Guy:

I can’t quite make out the vins on the white convertible or black Ttop though.

Best I can do on the black GT is 1G2PG195JP206579
no luck on the convertible.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 06-10-2020).]

andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is what it is. I've been a Fiero owner since 84 and one of the things that has always been attractive about these cars is that spare parts have always been readily available. Unfortunately those days are over because too many people are simply hoarding parts. I've got no problem with people keeping spares, its the guys that sit on ten dashboards or whatever part. Back in the day, if you needed a screw or small part, someone would always send it to you for the cost of shipping, today they want $50.Its become a business for a lot of guys who seem to have nothing better to do than go to the wreckers and strip every available part.

I see two things resulting from all this, more cars being trashed due to unavailability of parts, and a rise in value for the good cars that are left.
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2020 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it is indeed, hoarding, that is an almost incurable disease. I have personally witnessed 1 friend and 1 relative with this affliction. They continue to acquire things that they do not need, but never consider getting rid of any of it. The relative filled 3 properties with antiques/junk. He never sold anything. The properties were neglected, because he didn't have any money for maintenance. The properties will go up for sale next year because he hasn't paid property taxes in 5 years! The 3 properties were once valued at a total of $250K, and he will end up with nothing after the sale. He will also lose all the things that he stuffed into them. For years I tried to help him, but it is a powerful disease.

As others have stated here, I, too, feel bad that all these cars could have been enjoyed by others, but the opportunity will probably not occur.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2020 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by 007DOUG:

Doug?
Is that YOU?

HAGO!

Vegas again? Did you win?

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 06-15-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

Finally posting this.

Good golly, Wally! A blast from the past.

Good to see you, man!
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. Sure some nice fieros. But damn, many of you folks are mean-spirited. Wanna kick him in the balls, go steal his stuff, raise hell cause he won't sell. Not to brag, but I've got 22-24 fieros in the back yard! CAN'T EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY!! Have offered complete fieros for a buck-yep, $1.00, w/title. Sure I've sold a few over the last 20 yrs, some parts, given stuff away. They all need love,$$$$$$.

You ain't kickin me in the balls or stealing my stuff, you wouldn't like the outcome. Ya might just get your ass kicked. As I dig them out 1 @ a time, its' going to the crusher. Along with 3-4 second gen firebirds, 88 caddy, 85 X-11, 93 Daytona, & so on. I'm old enough to now down size, make or loose a dollar I don't care.

No one owes anyone anything, we have no right to just push this guy Phil aside & take his stuff. If he wants to sell, great, if he wants to crush all his cars, so be it. But damn, lighten up on his ass.

And "NO", I don't have any fiero/parts for sale, scrapping it all out. Peace y'all. Rick
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Morehouse:
t I've got 22-24 fieros in the back yard! CAN'T EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY!! Have offered complete fieros for a buck-yep, $1.00, w/title. Sure I've sold a few over the last 20 yrs, some parts, given stuff away. They all need love,$$$$$$.

News to me, but whatever. Trash them if that's what speaks to your soul. Hope it makes you feel better.

No one owes anyone anything, we have no right to just push this guy Phil aside & take his stuff. If he wants to sell, great, if he wants to crush all his cars, so be it. But damn, lighten up on his ass.

If memory serves, there were a number of people who paid for FOCOA items (parts? memberships?) who didn't receive what they paid for. I DO have a problem with that, IF it's true.
Personally, I've got no quarrel with Phil. None at all. He can do whatever the hell he wants with whatever he's got left, but I'm not going to jump up and defend him, either..

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-22-2020).]

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And "NO", I don't have any fiero/parts for sale, scrapping it all out. Peace y'all. Rick

Well that was worth 20 + years of storage!! This is the point people were trying to make. If someone is going to just let the cars turn into rusted junk, what is the point? Are they pleasant to look at in the yard ? Yes, they are your property. You can do whatever you want with them- that's not the point. But would it not make more sense to sell the parts, give away the parts, or the cars before they turn into junk rotting in a field, so that perhaps someone else may actually get enjoyment out of them and help keep their own car on the road a little longer? That is the point some of us were trying to make. Phil leaving these cars to get destroyed in the sun is just completely pointless and a shame.

I do agre with you that going there to steal Phil's cars is a silly comment- not a seruous suggestion

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 06-22-2020).]

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In about 1999 I bought all the back issues of the magazine and then received the new ones for the next 2-3 years. I sat down and read them from oldest to newest and I was some of the best reading that I have done. It was interesting to see the wright in comments to the editor while the car was still in production.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2020 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll update Congress and the President to let them know for you.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cam-a-lot; Raydar; short story: 20 yrs ago I was going to do Fiero repair, parts, etc. Also got into scrap metal gig. Well some wanted 20 pics of a bumper cover, no paint cracks, no dings, what the hell? 20 yr old parts ain't mint--ain't got all day to play. Seems no one wanted to pull their own stuff. Sure I've deboned a few, got parts stacked all over. Got tired of "I want this if you pull it for me", oh; sorry man, I don't need it now. Yep; you're sorry ass for sure. Then the economy went to hell, etc., etc. End of story.

Enter: a "replica" 1955 T-Bird, barn find, very complete, cranks over, needs love(well spent 10k on "concurs" parts, ain't no china made stuff laying around), wife likes the car. Then a 1955 T-Bird "kit car", of the replica, showed up, complete( as 1980's kit were), had never been worked. Vehicle focus has changed.

I'm 75 now, in good health as far as I know thank the good lord. Sure, work every day, always some old rust bucket needs help.

I could sell parts, a complete car, but if I pull one out, it needs to go Now. NO B/S. I'll pull it to the scrap yard, it ain't laying around any more, NO B/S. My yard is starting to grow over & these cars gotta go.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's something I understand, now. When scrap was high 15 years ago I saw another guy in Arizona or New Mexico with some good stuff people wanted saying he ran into the same hem-hawing that you'll get from people. He put the notice he was going to get rid of them and to come get stuff and take the car with you for an agreed price or it's going to the crusher, because he wasn't interested in pulling parts one at at time when he could bulk scrap it for an agreed price and be done with it.

So the list of cars was posted and people were warned ahead of time. Some of us viewing in the community warned them also not to dink with piddly pieces. Negotiate for the price of the car and take it or leave it. He can decide to scrap or not.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cam-a-lot; Raydar; short story: 20 yrs ago I was going to do Fiero repair, parts, etc. Also got into scrap metal gig. Well some wanted 20 pics of a bumper cover, no paint cracks, no dings, what the hell? 20 yr old parts ain't mint--ain't got all day to play. Seems no one wanted to pull their own stuff. Sure I've deboned a few, got parts stacked all over. Got tired of "I want this if you pull it for me", oh; sorry man, I don't need it now. Yep; you're sorry ass for sure. Then the economy went to hell, etc., etc. End of story.
I could sell parts, a complete car, but if I pull one out, it needs to go Now. NO B/S. I'll pull it to the scrap yard, it ain't laying around any more, NO B/S. My yard is starting to grow over & these cars gotta go.

I get it.

And my previous comment was more to the fact that I had never heard this. Or at least not the I remember. (Surprising, since I've known of "Rick Morehouse" for... ever?)
But yeah. People can be cretins. I call it the "Craigslist Syndrome". Everyone knows what I mean, but it can happen anywhere, with anyone.
(In 2012, I had a guy tell me that he wanted to buy my 2009 Challenger R/T. In order to hand him a clear title, I had to go ahead and pay it off. Of course, after I did that, he just vanished into thin air. Bastard.)

With all of that said, if I make a deal for a part - or a car - I'll buy it and let you ship it to me, even if I suddenly "don't need it".
If I were you, I wouldn't remove a damned thing, until I have payment in hand. But I guess that's all water over the dam, now.
Good luck with your projects.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-23-2020).]

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks, thanks for understanding. I'm not NORMALLY a butt-head(wife may disagree), and as some have replied, a time comes when ya have to look in the tunnel to see IF there IS a light & how far away it is. Been there, done that. Time to clean up the yard & it will take time as my yard is cramped, cars have other parts stored in them, etc. My plan is to take them to a 70 yr old car yard & they do crush out stuff. Been dealing w/them for 40 yrs & there are a few fieros there, so its' possible my crop could be around for awhile for sale or they may not.

Just talked to Ms. Gail, manager, told me they are on "goggle" but not the internet? Hatchell & Son Recycling & used cars & parts. 843-365-3450. Conway, S.C. They are a small family operation with only 3 workers. I know Davey doesn't pull parts any more, nor do they ship parts, so this could be a dead end.

Dang! Tell y'all what, as I pull one out, post a pic, VIN#, title or not(may or may not be in my name), but signed & I can do the SCDMV Bill of Sale. Each will be cheap! They will need to go. Shipping could be a problem as I think the vehicle has to run. NONE of mine do. As-is, where-is, no warranties of any kind, none implied or expressed, none written. I've dragged this out too long.
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Folks, thanks for understanding. I'm not NORMALLY a butt-head(wife may disagree), and as some have replied, a time comes when ya have to look in the tunnel to see IF there IS a light & how far away it is. Been there, done that. Time to clean up the yard & it will take time as my yard is cramped, cars have other parts stored in them, etc. My plan is to take them to a 70 yr old car yard & they do crush out stuff. Been dealing w/them for 40 yrs & there are a few fieros there, so its' possible my crop could be around for awhile for sale or they may not.

Just talked to Ms. Gail, manager, told me they are on "goggle" but not the internet? Hatchell & Son Recycling & used cars & parts. 843-365-3450. Conway, S.C. They are a small family operation with only 3 workers. I know Davey doesn't pull parts any more, nor do they ship parts, so this could be a dead end.

Dang! Tell y'all what, as I pull one out, post a pic, VIN#, title or not(may or may not be in my name), but signed & I can do the SCDMV Bill of Sale. Each will be cheap! They will need to go. Shipping could be a problem as I think the vehicle has to run. NONE of mine do. As-is, where-is, no warranties of any kind, none implied or expressed, none written. I've dragged this out too long.

my grandfathers got a house about 45 minutes (i think) from conway, in calabash NC, i'm kinda curious what fiero's you have available and mostly interested in chassis that are rust free, nearly all my WV chassis have some form of rust issues.

matthew

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Sir; I feel like I'm over-posting some one else's topic. So I'll post a new topic to continue info on my cars. With regards. Rick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock