Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Complete F23 conversion kit for sale (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Complete F23 conversion kit for sale by FriendOfYours
Started on: 09-11-2012 02:49 PM
Replies: 142
Last post by: FriendOfYours on 01-25-2013 09:18 PM
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Screwed over people huh? I have refunded and returned parts for anyone and have parts on the way to others, put thousands into a customer's car and hundreds of hours to make things right. Also have incredible feedback on ebay and have many happy people on here

Like you, I have had issues and good reason for them. I recall you taking several months on many peoples orders, up to a year for others. I think you are the last person who is able to comment on how I handle my business. I have no ill will toward you, just the comment was funny to me seeing as how we have had similar issues.
IP: Logged
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Similar issues mine are real and the longest any one had to wait was just over six months any others which were few were only a month or two also my issues are real not some scam or BS sob story to get pity from others.
I have been making harnesses and doing swaps for over ten years now and never shafted any one so like I said fix your mistakes here and leave me out of it I have already stopped recommending you to customers and found a closer more reliable source for machined down fly wheels to work with.
Any insults or accusations you toss my way are not going to take the attention off of what you have done. I am not your problem your problem is looking back at you in the mirror.
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Camalot,
Are you referring to FOY's kit or fiero's kit? Peace

Pete

That has been a very long drawn out public battle between fieroflyer and camalot. There is a difference though between a not so high quality product and just taking people's money and never givin a product. Ones of mattter of skill level and the other is dishonest at best.

You got your parts back purple which is what I and others were pushing him to do. I do realize he screwed you on your swap but now you are out no money n parts because of him. I would just move on and try to enjoy your build. It's well documented he can't be trusted so your purpose has been served.

[This message has been edited by Dementia (edited 01-16-2013).]

Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

You got your parts back purple which is what I and others were pushing him to do. I do realize he screwed you on your swap but now you are out no money n parts because of him. I would just move and try to enjoy your build. It's well documented he can't be trusted so your purpose has been served.

I am out some money because of this, but nothing I can pin on Foy. I have to find a suitable location to finish my car, source an alternate kit (thanks FieroFlyer) and the tow bills. However I have been in contact with several other who have been had the same way who are not so fortunate. They helped me, now it's my turn to return the favor.

CaptFiero is the one I am the most concerned for. The poor guy has alot riding on Foy and his "Proper 4.9 buid" and the "misshaps" seem way to convinient and always happen right on the delivery date...

Other have not received they kits and misc. parts they ordered. mostly do to "shipping problems"

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Hey Purple I have an offer for you, find a way to tow your car to my place and you can build it here over a weekend or two then drive her home when done. You do most of the work and I will not charge any thing for it basically give you free use of my garage for a while some thing I used to do back before my personal problems started. Dan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Hey Purple I have an offer for you, find a way to tow your car to my place and you can build it here over a weekend or two then drive her home when done. You do most of the work and I will not charge any thing for it basically give you free use of my garage for a while some thing I used to do back before my personal problems started. Dan

Wow Dan, i'm speechless. That is quite the offer! Thank you!

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I wish that I was not a continent away. I have a history of helping. I would help you.

I seriously mean it... good luck.

svincent550

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Foy
Friend of Yours
Enemy of mine
My parts or my money back. I got no problem with flying up to washington if you cant keep your word. I cant believe I let you play games with me for 4 months. I tell you what though, what goes around comes aroud. You'll get yours in the end. I pay you for a product and it gets lost in the mail twice, and the third time you start messing around again and not calling me back. Why would you act like this waisting so many peoples time and energy? I felt sorry for you at first because I thought you were a guy that got in over your head. Now I see your just a liar, that scammed us all from the beginning. I was taught at a young age, that a man that does not keep his word has no business calling himself a man, and is pretty worthless. YOU MY FRIEND ARE AS WORTHLESS AS THEY COME.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
PMs

Steve - You have tracking for two large priority boxes - One with the f23 kit and the another with a factory htob system frmo GM to replace the one you sent me

Ian - You have tracking for your adjusted and repowdered dogbone

Jose - You have tracking for the flat shift adapter

Jake - It is a good thing I put everything together before I sent you your kit because I messed up your harness somewhere, I'm going to take it apart this weekend and figure it out. Your money is still in the trust account, don't worry. When I spoke to your father I explained that to him

Everyone should now be taken care of aside from Jake. I am not going anywhere, I have cleared out my inbox and will reply to any and all PMs
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

PMs

Steve - You have tracking for two large priority boxes - One with the f23 kit and the another with a factory htob system frmo GM to replace the one you sent me

Ian - You have tracking for your adjusted and repowdered dogbone

Jose - You have tracking for the flat shift adapter

Jake - It is a good thing I put everything together before I sent you your kit because I messed up your harness somewhere, I'm going to take it apart this weekend and figure it out. Your money is still in the trust account, don't worry. When I spoke to your father I explained that to him

Everyone should now be taken care of aside from Jake. I am not going anywhere, I have cleared out my inbox and will reply to any and all PMs

Ha! I noticed you failed to keep your word about shipping a f23 kit to me COD.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Check your PMs bro...

You said you wanted to go with FieroFlyer and he offered to let you use his garage
PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Check your PMs bro...

You said you wanted to go with FieroFlyer and he offered to let you use his garage

nope, you sent me a pm afterwards offering the kit cod for cost of shipping. i guess you conviniently forgot? Then when i posted it here you conveniently ignored it?

would you like me to post the pm's you sent me?
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2013 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
01-18-2013 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTClick Here to Email Purple86GT

Everyone else should all be squared away with parts and/or refunds

Did you still want a kit? I saw that FieroFlyer made a very gracious offer to let you use his shop and I know you mentioned you were going to go with him for a f23 setup.
----- Original Message -----
Send it to me COD for shipping cost. But if I open that box and get scamed with anything different that a complete swap kit I will make sure everyone knows. I'm tired of playing games I had alot on the line and trusted you.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

01-18-2013 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTClick Here to Email Purple86GT

Everyone else should all be squared away with parts and/or refunds

Did you still want a kit? I saw that FieroFlyer made a very gracious offer to let you use his shop and I know you mentioned you were going to go with him for a f23 setup.
----- Original Message -----
Send it to me COD for shipping cost. But if I open that box and get scamed with anything different that a complete swap kit I will make sure everyone knows. I'm tired of playing games I had alot on the line and trusted you.

That's BS! you never sent me that pm and i sure as heck did not reply to NOT send me the kit. You are just making up excuses again.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what is going on with YOUR INBOX. Every other person has gotten either a refund or legitimate tracking to their parts. I could have kept your parts, I had no reason to send them back to you COMPLETED if I wanted to scam you

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-19-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
that was just sent to me now moments beffore you did the last post.

And regardless, where is my reply where i'm canceling my request to have the kit shipped??? There is none, thats why!

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
That was right when I posted the info about tracking for everyone

I never said you did. You seriously need to chill out and read everything. Nowhere did I say you refused

You said in the thread that you were going to go to FieroFlyer for his f23 kit and then he offered to let you use his garage. So, I sent you a message asking if you still want one from me. But let me reiterate, I DID NOT HAVE TO SEND YOU COMPLETED PARTS. If I was trying to scam you as you say, why the hell would I do that? I think it's time for you to step back and see that I have taken care of everyone like I said I would and am still trying to do something for you

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-19-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

That was right when I posted the info about tracking for everyone

I never said you did. You seriously need to chill out and read everything. Nowhere did I say you refused

You said in the thread that you were going to go to FieroFlyer for his f23 kit and then he offered to let you use his garage. So, I sent you a message asking if you still want one from me. But let me reiterate, I DID NOT HAVE TO SEND YOU COMPLETED PARTS. If I was trying to scam you as you say, why the hell would I do that? I think it's time for you to step back and see that I have taken care of everyone like I said I would and am still trying to do something for you

Jr, i have taken many steps back. I have waited, ran to junk yards to replace parts that you sold and were mine, dealt with the post office for a shipment that never took place, i felt pitty for you with all the sob stories you fed me. i didnt get to complete my swap as planned and lost many nights sleep trying to fic all you f-ups. I have no more steps back to take! if and when i receive a swap kit from you, then i will let other know how i feel about your product or your welding skills. As for your business ethicks and you ability to keep your word however......
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm trying to help you now and all you want to do is argue. I PM you, you call me a liar and say I didn't. I post a screenshot of my outbox. You say I fake it. Everyone else is taken care of and I sent you completed parts for Christ's sake

I'm trying to send you a FREE kit and you still want to ***** at me.

I say "Hey, you still want that kit? I saw you were gunna buy one from FieroFlyer and he's gunna let you use his shop"

and you start accusing me of never asking! C'mon.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Well, I'm trying to help you now and all you want to do is argue. I PM you, you call me a liar and say I didn't. I post a screenshot of my outbox. You say I fake it. Everyone else is taken care of and I sent you completed parts for Christ's sake

I'm trying to send you a FREE kit and you still want to ***** at me.

I say "Hey, you still want that kit? I saw you were gunna buy one from FieroFlyer and he's gunna let you use his shop"

and you start accusing me of never asking! C'mon.

Jr, what are you tryin to acomplish here? i said in several pm's and replies here to shim me the kit. Then you post another reply dancing around the request. Is tnat all you want to do is argue and piss me off further? Is argueing with me here supposed to somehow take the attention away from everything that has happened?

I'm asking you to send me the swap kit as agreed. I'm through arguing with you.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Ok! That's all I was asking! Friday night booze...
PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Well on more update!

There are missing parts in the kit he sent me, some shotty welds at best and a rusted flywheel.

Is he going to make right and honor the kit he was going to send me COD? (as mentioned in then posts above) Nope! He lied again!

and his answer? Here we go!

Just a heads up before you decide to do business with this giy. FriendOfYours aka RideZiLightning..

Get Cliff to make a do not buy from banner or something, I already told you I don't want to sell parts here anymore. Bump the thread til the end of time, I have nothing to hide. As far as I'm concerned we are square

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
One missing part that was a duplicate(accident), post pictures of the tstat and flywheel, they look great. The flywheel was brand new, just machined, is made of iron and sat shipping for a week. Ya, it's gunna have very light surface rust

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-25-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock