Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Complete F23 conversion kit for sale (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Complete F23 conversion kit for sale by FriendOfYours
Started on: 09-11-2012 02:49 PM
Replies: 142
Last post by: FriendOfYours on 01-25-2013 09:18 PM
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

That Makes 2 of us.

P.S. Merry Christmas to Everyone, hoping you all have a Happy Time with Family and Friends. Remember Getting Drunk is Fine, Driving your Fiero Really Fast is Fun, just don't do them at the same time.

I thought your car was done? Something go wrong?
IP: Logged
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
nope not yet I really wish it was though
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Somehow I think we aren't getting an update as promissed... Well.. Merry Christmas!
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-24-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Think again

I'm just now leaving the shop but all parts are done! I know it isn't out today like I promised but I at least have parts to go
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

Think again

I'm just now leaving the shop but all parts are done! I know it isn't out today like I promised but I at least have parts to go

Awesome! I can't wait to get them!

Merry Christmas!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2012 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to hear this! Just waiting on my tracking info (UPS?)

Cheers!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on shipping with tracking #?
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I hope you get your parts soon Eric, I'd be beyond pissed if I had the situation you did with your car. Happy new year!
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
He refunded everyone's money right? What's there to be pissed about? No one was ripped off, build your own parts! And I have no affiliation with FOY.

Edited to say NO affiliation with him.

[This message has been edited by Dementia (edited 01-04-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

He refunded everyone's money right? What's there to be pissed about? No one was ripped off, build your own parts! And I have affiliation with FOY.

I don't know anything about that situation, I just know the OP had a place to do his build and after all the waiting he had to move his dismantled car..
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

He refunded everyone's money right? What's there to be pissed about? No one was ripped off, build your own parts! And I have affiliation with FOY.

No, the money was not refunded, I had to do a chargeback through my credit card company. He still has my 3800 flywheel, my HTOB adaptor and my filler neck. So I am out a few hundred right there. But he said he would make it right and ship me another kit (including replacement parts for my flywheel, htob, and filler) as stated in this post and the others. The last we heard was the parts were done and he was shipping them before the weekend. We then lost contact with him again...

So I'm frustrated because of these:

1. My original kit that was ready to go the day I paid for it was scavenged to supply other customers.
2. The delays have cost me money and I lost my work area. My car should have been done by now, instead it's in pieces under a tarp outside in the snow.
3. the parts I provided Froy were "lost" with my kit.
4. Promises to make things right are not being honored.

I have been extremely calm and cooperative throughout this fiasco.
PFF
System Bot
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
Ah missed the part about him having your parts. I thought you guys just kept on about a product that you weren't charged for. Doesn't sound like your getting a f23 kit so you should focus on getting your parts back. Let him fade away like the rest of the crooks.
85FieroFL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroFLSend a Private Message to 85FieroFLDirect Link to This Post
After reading through all this i cannot believe you still want to do business with these people. Everyone has problems and issues that they need to deal with. I can understand that. But this thread started in the beginning of September, and he is not only waiting for the parts that he immediately paid for, but for his parts that he sent the guy. Only to continue to be conned into thinking that something terrible just happened but you'll get a update by end of day. Or you'll get the tracking number in a couple of days. Or the parts by the weekend. If for whatever reason you could not send the parts out, or you are going through personal issues then just refund the guy. Don't have YOUR client do a charge back. Just refund him and do business with him at a better time. This is a disgrace. And if your a business man, you never ever tell your clients to track or go look up the solution to THEIR problem. That's why they send you money. That's why they pay YOU. Not only for the parts, but for your services. Those services include shipping. And if the shipping company f%$#ed up, then its on you to make sure that buyer is smoothly taken care of, not sent out to do YOUR job and find HIS parts that HE already paid YOU for!

Purple, you sir have some major patience. After the first week of either not having my parts or no communication i would have been done with these people. Hopefully your patience pays off, but don't hold your breath.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Well i just got a voicemail at work (not in my office today) asking for my shipping address for the parts. My fingers are crossed.... I recommended he bring the parts with him while delivering Capt Fiero's car so that he can mail them from within Canada with tracking info for much cheaper and no chance of them being "lost" in customs..

I'll keep everyone posted.
svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
85FieroFl
I agree with what your saying but Foy kind of has us backed into a corner. I to bought a F23 kit from him way back in Oct. He told me it would be a month before I got my kit. When I didnt I called and called so it is hard to get money back when you cant get a hold of somebody. Plus I bought my F23 tranny already which was 400.00, my clutch and flywheel which were 300.00, and my htob which was 180.00. If I had not already purchased these parts I would just want my money back. Is there anyone else who makes the F23 conversion mounts and adapters? He keeps promising we are going to get our parts but I keep seeing more and more post of those that dont. Purple86gt has been the most patient, I just hope Foy does the right thing in the end and we all get our parts.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Well my kit was not mailed out yet. Was supposed to be this weekend. A friend of the family has apparently passed.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Do you have to post everywhere everytime? You make it sound like I'm full of crap. I posted proof for christ's sake
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064543.html

Buy this one, its your best chance because its already built. A complete kit in someone else's hands that can be shipped immediately. I have spoke with this poster and his dad personally and would not fear buying from them. Carter.
svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Did anybody receive their parts yet from Foy? Did anybody receive a tracking number?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
No.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

No.

I think it's time to call this what it is.
PFF
System Bot
85FieroFL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroFLSend a Private Message to 85FieroFLDirect Link to This Post
^^^ YUP!!!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
as of today, (January 14th 2013) waiting for tracking info and confirmation of shipment of my kit.
(Just keeping a long of what is happening for those who are wondering)

zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
85FieroFL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroFLSend a Private Message to 85FieroFLDirect Link to This Post
Jesus Christ Purple, you sir will be given a brand new straight from factory Fiero in your next life!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Personally I think this has gone on way longer than it should have, and at this point you should be calling this AND FOY what it and he really are. If he hasn't come through yet, he's probably not going to. You got ripped off man. By not calling this out, you're enabling him to do it to others. People need to know the truth.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Going out today since Capt didn't get his car. Mtpwhatever, you sure have a loud mouth for having nothing to do with any of this

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-14-2013).]

Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Going out today since Capt didn't get his car. Mtpwhatever, you sure have a loud mouth for having nothing to do with any of this

Yeah your right he didn't buy from, good thing huh? You've stated many times in his thread that his parts were going out that day n he'd get tracking yet here we are. This is a close knit forum, you screw one, you may have well just screwed us all.

Why dont you just stop with he BS that your sending him a kit and just send him back his flywheel and other parts he sent. You didn't have to make those. Then I see no reason him not to move on. Just my 2cents from a concerned forum member.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Well when I have tracking to him in a couple hours you can shut up as well. I don't like being rude to people but I haven't made excuses, they have been real reasons. I know this. I've been honest. It's amazing when people you don't know and shouldn't care, call you a liar and a thief

85FieroFL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroFLSend a Private Message to 85FieroFLDirect Link to This Post
No Friendofyours we should care. And it does have to do with us. You have played with the member for months now. Sent him off to do your work. No sir we wont shut up even if you miraculously supply him with the tracking number. Because business like this should not have no business on this forum. If their are outside issues that have plagued this transaction it should not cost this member anything but a minor inconvenience of a day or two at the most. Not months. Maybe you run a successful business outside of this forum, but what you have displayed in this thread is for us to keep our distance from you. So don't go acting all tough because you finally will be doing your job at the end of today, supposedly...
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
So for over 4 months you've had real reasons? Ok. You've got no room to tell people to shut up, you've taken parts n money and produced nothing. Send the man his parts that you have nothing in. Real reasons. Laughable. I've done complete 3800 swaps in half that time. Don't worry though you won't have to work for anybody on this forum again.

We need to ask cliff to make a sticky at the top of the page to list all crooks not to deal with. And you shouldn't be aloud to advertise here without certain screening.
PFF
System Bot
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I haven't accepted any orders on here in months specifically because I would not be able to get them done. I haven't bumped any of the threads or attempted to sell anything. I never sent him to do my job. USPS told me straight out that there was nothing they could do on their end. What the hell do you expect me to do besides get him the parts? Exactly. He already has his money back and now I'm sending him the parts. Nothing else can be done at this point

His parts aren't the only ones that are behind. I have 10s of thousands of dollars worth of machining that has to be completed each month. I'm working with just 1 employee now, combine that with all the other issues, ya, things are hard.

The Fiero parts could disappear and make no dent. It is unfortunate that things have gone sour. It was never my intention to give people the run around. Like I said, nothing that can be done now besides apologize AGAIN and get him his parts

svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Foy

Sent you a PM, actually I have sent you like 4 PMs over the past 2 weeks. Im trying to keep all of this civil but you make it really hard. Call me or PM me today.

Steve
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

The Fiero parts will disappear and make no dent. It is unfortunate that things have gone sour. It was never my intention to give people the run around. Like I said, nothing that can be done now besides apologize AGAIN and claim to get him his parts AGAIN

Fixed that for ya

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-14-2013).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
O hey! What's this... (directed at mptighe)

Purple, call me if you need anything

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-15-2013).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post

I haven't accepted any orders on here in months specifically because I would not be able to get them done. I haven't bumped any of the threads or attempted to sell anything. I never sent him to do my job. USPS told me straight out that there was nothing they could do on their end. What the hell do you expect me to do besides get him the parts? Exactly. He already has his money back and now I'm sending him the parts. Nothing else can be done at this point

His parts aren't the only ones that are behind. I have 10s of thousands of dollars worth of machining that has to be completed each month. I'm working with just 1 employee now, combine that with all the other issues, ya, things are hard.

The Fiero parts could disappear and make no dent. It is unfortunate that things have gone sour. It was never my intention to give people the run around. Like I said, nothing that can be done now besides apologize AGAIN and get him his parts

Is there a such thing as a MEGA FACEPALM?? Man I was really hoping you were gonna pull this out and get these orders out quickly to take care of these UNBELIEVABLY patient customers but then you tell us the Fiero business is inconsequential? Either you just really don't want these folks business or you are committing business suicide on this forum. I can't tell.... I know that 4.9L build just kicked your ass and I am honestly sorry for you about that one but jeez man how can it take that long to make and send a kit like that.....You could have had a bunch of folks beating down the doors if you had just done a few things better. Good luck either way man. I am beginning to think the Fiero world is cursed for vendors....peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

O hey! What's this...

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Your only doing what's been owed for 4 months. Now it's time to get the others out in a timely manner and you can get back to your overbooked non Fiero business.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I'm dooing something wrong, but according to UPS.com, there is no record of a shipment with that tracking number. Are you sure that number is correct? When we ship using ups over here we get a different form with the tracking number and barcodes.. I've never seen this form before.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I've been in shipping UPS and FEDEX for 20 years and there is always two labels one for the package and one with the tracking number and shipping cost printed on it. What UPS Intl service did you use? All of UPS tracking starts with a number then a letter like (1Z1234). Ther also should have been a way
bill that you had to fill out and sign that would be placed on the package. What you have there is just a receipt from the store.

Also the time stamp is 17:21 hours so that would be 5:21pm by that time UPS had already picked up. So I'm thinking it should be picked up tomorrow. Because once they UPS scans the package it will show up when you track it.
------------------

2000 Malibu 3100 V6
1999 GMC Jimmy 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 auto
1985 Fiero SE 3.4 V6 4 spd
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 01-14-2013).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

O hey! What's this...

I KNOW! I KNOW! That's 2 months late! Did I win!?!? You have some balls copping this attitude. You have other people looking for you as well.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091063.html

Seriously you should be kissing some major ass, not copping attitude.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock