Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  1988 Fiero Twin charged, Norm's flipper, lambo doors Big brakes etc Blue Monster (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
1988 Fiero Twin charged, Norm's flipper, lambo doors Big brakes etc Blue Monster by RUNDLC
Started on: 12-29-2010 10:38 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: exoticse on 09-27-2012 12:05 PM
GSX-R_JJ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSX-R_JJSend a Private Message to GSX-R_JJDirect Link to This Post
i really hope this car doesnt get parted out. That would just be such a waste
IP: Logged
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
DO NOT PART IT OUT!!!!! THAT WOULD BE CRIMINAL OF YOU!!!!!!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I don't WANT to part it out! BUT I need SOMEONE to step up and buy it! That way she stays in one piece.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
These are the problems I see you having;

1) The economy still sucks, many highly modded Fieros put up for sale didn't sell because people don't have money to spend on toys right now.

2) By your own words, the car doesn't run reliably, it needs brake work, the passenger door doesn't open, Norm's flipper has a great big crack in the dam, and that's a Series I engine not a Series II (matters to some people). Technically it's a fixer-upper, and is priced higher than other Fieros which need no work.

3) It's not street legal in your home state, which means people will either have to bring it a long distance (trailered) or buy it locally and fight with the nightmare of trying to make it legal. Either way there are additional costs involved.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but you really should seriously consider madmod's offer. I do hope someone gives you what you want for it, but I think your pool of prospective buyers will be small. I mean the ones who can actually afford it, not the ones that wish they would win the lotto in order to get it. Good luck man, I love this car.
RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mp for not being a jerk, I do appreciate that for sure. I know that he car has some issues but still worth the money I am asking. Most guys on this forum know more about the history of the car than I do, for real. I am not trying to hoodwink anyone on this deal, I think I have a pretty good rep and most people that know me would vouch for me.

If the car sells, it sells if not then who knows what may happen. I am just being honest about it.

No offense taken
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Glad I didn't come off the wrong way on that... Carry on
RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
Bump before ebay
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RUNDLC:

Hey guys, I don't WANT to part it out! BUT I need SOMEONE to step up and buy it! That way she stays in one piece.

Sorry man, I really hope I didn't come off as rude. I was joking more or less, though I would be really disheartened to see anything sad happen to that masterpiece. Best of luck in the sale, and I apologize if I came off with the wrong tone. It's hard to portray my "emotions" through this keyboard. Lol! Hope that bad boy goes to a loving home.

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
@ TheReal

No issues man, I didn't give it a second thought. This is an open forum.
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerDirect Link to This Post
I will take the car for 7k if you can wait till March. I just started a new job and it will take me that long. This is not a bogus offer. I love Series 1s.

Paul

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd Getrag
Lowering Springs
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

OK this needs to get moved!

I did manage to get the passenger door opened and it works as it should.

6500.00 I want it gone, I replied to your message on the 7k here is some incentive, Calif. title in HAND

[This message has been edited by RUNDLC (edited 05-01-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
id be interested if i though i could actually get in and out with doors that open like that :P
RUNDLC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
OK here is some video, everyone likes to see something running.

View My Video
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Did this car ever sell??
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Did this car ever sell??

ohhhhhhh yes !

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087207.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-27-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors