Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! by monsterparts
Started on: 01-27-2007 11:47 AM
Replies: 538
Last post by: canfirst on 11-10-2011 08:31 PM
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by monsterparts:

did you gwt my pm?

Yes, I did, thank you, and I'd like to order from you that throttle body gasket for a 2001 2.4L Pontiac Grand Am.

However, given that I couldn't find that part on your website, how may I proceed with placing that order?

IP: Logged
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Monsterparts,you have a p.m.

steve
monsterparts

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Monsterparts,you have a p.m.

steve

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007
ENTER PART# 12564500 IN THE SEARCH BY PART # AREA

Originally posted by project34:

Yes, I did, thank you, and I'd like to order from you that throttle body gasket for a 2001 2.4L Pontiac Grand Am.

However, given that I couldn't find that part on your website, how may I proceed with placing that order?

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
i'm looking for the adjustable toe links on the rear of '88, got anything?

thanks...
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
ugh... I wish I had seen this before placing an order with GMPartsDirect.com...

dang handeling fees...

I'll know better next time...

Actually, if you don't mind, can you see what it would cost to replicate this order were I to use you?
I tried using your site, but it did not come up with the p/n's that I have. Just stuck me an a loop resetting itself (prolly my own doing)

If you can get a better price than GMpartsdirect, I bet I can get some of the Grand Prix boys over on clubGP.com to use your service.

19108021 -- (ceramic front brake pads for a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP '05-'07)
25649771 -- (trunk pocket door for some '04 model Grand Prix's)

LMK & TIA!

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-11-2007).]

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
PRICE FOR THIS ORDER SHIPPED FULLEY INSURED WOULD HAVE BEEN 66.62

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

ugh... I wish I had seen this before placing an order with GMPartsDirect.com...

dang handeling fees...

I'll know better next time...

Actually, if you don't mind, can you see what it would cost to replicate this order were I to use you?
I tried using your site, but it did not come up with the p/n's that I have. Just stuck me an a loop resetting itself (prolly my own doing)

If you can get a better price than GMpartsdirect, I bet I can get some of the Grand Prix boys over on clubGP.com to use your service.

19108021 -- (ceramic front brake pads for a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP '05-'07)
25649771 -- (trunk pocket door for some '04 model Grand Prix's)

LMK & TIA!

sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
I could not connect to your website this morning . Can you tell me proce on these parts along with shipping to 37075?

RH Latch 16608172
LH Latch 16608173

Also- Could you tell me other makes and models that used them?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Is $82.57 the correct price for an 88 V6 fuel pump?
(Of course, I've heard rumors that it may be different from some of the earlier years. Maybe the same as 87?)

Sorry I haven't gotten back before now. It's been insane around here for a few weeks.

Just placed my order. Thanks!

Younggun88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Younggun88Send a Private Message to Younggun88Direct Link to This Post
Hey I just orderd from you and have one comment. I orderd new coils for my 3800SC but when i looked them up as a buick riviera part there was nothing so i just looked at a grand prix and they were there. The two are exactly the same GM part number just though you might want to look at that. Anyway the prices are great saved $10 over GMpartsdirect and well over 25 dollars from the nearest store.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
i just tried pulling these numbers up and both are long ago disc. I can not even pull up fitment infomation anymore
sorry

Originally posted by sjmaye:

I could not connect to your website this morning . Can you tell me proce on these parts along with shipping to 37075?

RH Latch 16608172
LH Latch 16608173

Also- Could you tell me other makes and models that used them?

PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007
shipped out today buddy

Sorry I haven't gotten back before now. It's been insane around here for a few weeks.

Just placed my order. Thanks!

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007
yet another catalog glitch!!!!!! will it never end!!!!!
I checked the number you are all good and they shipped out today so you should see them real soon

Originally posted by Younggun88:

Hey I just orderd from you and have one comment. I orderd new coils for my 3800SC but when i looked them up as a buick riviera part there was nothing so i just looked at a grand prix and they were there. The two are exactly the same GM part number just though you might want to look at that. Anyway the prices are great saved $10 over GMpartsdirect and well over 25 dollars from the nearest store.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

shipped out today buddy

Cool! Thanks!
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

i just tried pulling these numbers up and both are long ago disc. I can not even pull up fitment infomation anymore
sorry

Are the numbers still good? Or maybe the latches show under another number?
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
the numbers do not show as valid at all what the app?

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Are the numbers still good? Or maybe the latches show under another number?

sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

the numbers do not show as valid at all what the app?

These are supposed to be the door latches for the 1988 Fiero. I got them from another poster in the technical sectionof Pennocks. I tried looking them up on Monster parts without luck. I checked GMParts Direct and they at least recognized the numbers, just discontinued.

I figured they may be used in a later model GM, but may have different numbers. Can you do your magic and tell me if this is so?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

shipped out today buddy

And got here today.

You rock!
Thanks for the great service.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
GREAT GLAD TO HEAR IT

And got here today.

You rock!
Thanks for the great service.

TGIFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TGIFieroSend a Private Message to TGIFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hi

I need the 29 tooth speedo gear for the 6cyc auto trannie for a 86 fiero auto,
I had the listing before but seemed to have lost it

thanks
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
monsterparts:

How much would 6 fuel injectors for a 95 3.4 DOHC be with shipping to Calgary Alberta Canada?

Thanks
Nolan
PFF
System Bot
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
PRICE IS 3.79 + PLUS S+H PART# 10041031 CAN BE ORDERED RIGHT ON MY SITE USING THIS NUMBER

Originally posted by TGIFiero:

Hi

I need the 29 tooth speedo gear for the 6cyc auto trannie for a 86 fiero auto,
I had the listing before but seemed to have lost it

thanks

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007
pm sent

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

Pm sent

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I am trying to find some of those little plastic spark plug wire seperators/ holders that snap on to the valve cover of a 2.5 4 Cyl
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
MonsterParts / Justin, I sent you an e-mail ....
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
for all 5 retainers price is 17.01 + 9.95 shipping

Originally posted by josef644:

I am trying to find some of those little plastic spark plug wire seperators/ holders that snap on to the valve cover of a 2.5 4 Cyl

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

monsterparts:

How much would 6 fuel injectors for a 95 3.4 DOHC be with shipping to Calgary Alberta Canada?

Thanks
Nolan

Hi:
No price?

Thanks
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
i sent you a pm perhaps you didnt get it
price is 610.25 dhipped fully insured

Hi:
No price?

Thanks

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
I got the second PM though, thanks!

Nolan
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
EXCELLENT

I got the second PM though, thanks!

Nolan

PFF
System Bot
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any passenger (RH) dew wipes?
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
NO I DO NOT THEY ARE STILL ON BACKORDER I WAVE A WAITING LIST IF YOU WANT ON IT

Originally posted by pswayne:

Do you have any passenger (RH) dew wipes?

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
for any of you interested in the dew wipes I have a customer who was able to modify the ps to fit the drivers side with out any problems. I am working on finding out how for any of you who are interested
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

for any of you interested in the dew wipes I have a customer who was able to modify the ps to fit the drivers side with out any problems. I am working on finding out how for any of you who are interested

FWIW... I have heard that a similar year Camarobird dew wipe can be modified to fit the Fiero with very little trouble.
I have not verified this, however.

pacethis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pacethisSend a Private Message to pacethisDirect Link to This Post
I looked up one of the parts I regularly order, which is 3-4lbs tops. Price is same about what I currently pay, but $30 for shipping is way more than I'm currently paying. Best of luck, but it's not for me.

Josh
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
what were u looking for?

Originally posted by pacethis:

I looked up one of the parts I regularly order, which is 3-4lbs tops. Price is same about what I currently pay, but $30 for shipping is way more than I'm currently paying. Best of luck, but it's not for me.

Josh

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
I HAVE THE 82-92 FIREBIRD CAMARO DEW WIPES IN STOCK WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO EMAIL YOU PICTURES OF THEM?

FWIW... I have heard that a similar year Camarobird dew wipe can be modified to fit the Fiero with very little trouble.
I have not verified this, however.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

I HAVE THE 82-92 FIREBIRD CAMARO DEW WIPES IN STOCK WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO EMAIL YOU PICTURES OF THEM?

I wasn't talking about them for myself. All of mine have been replaced within the past 1-2 years.
I was suggesting that others may want to try it, if they're pressed for time.

I'll poke around and see if I can find tha article I read.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-27-2007).]

DaddyFreddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaddyFreddySend a Private Message to DaddyFreddyDirect Link to This Post
Monsterparts-greetings. Can you please help me with some GM factory replacement parts: I have an 02 Tahoe z71, last 8 of Vin is 2R233023. I want to replace the brakes and blower motor. Will you please verify the parts and provide a price? The parts I have been given are:18041762-front pad, 18045936-rear pad, 18060214 front rotor, 25757802-rear rotor, and 19153680-rear ac blower motor. Do I need to replace anything else on the brakes to bring them up to factory fresh condition? I am surprised they have held up this well and this long.

jshepherd@jaxwhse.com

John
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock