Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! by monsterparts
Started on: 01-27-2007 11:47 AM
Replies: 538
Last post by: canfirst on 11-10-2011 08:31 PM
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I just checked prices on some Geo parts. very nice. I will gather up a list and place an order this weekend.
IP: Logged
AquaHusky

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just looked up p/n 12580538 to see what it costs. And I'll have to say, on this site, it's $100 more than what I bought it for down at the parts store, and I didn't even add in shipping. After tax, I spent $73 and some change. I'll keep my eyes open for other things tho. Now I'll have to look up fuel pumps for my Fiero.
monsterparts

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AquaHusky:

Well, I just looked up p/n 12580538 to see what it costs. And I'll have to say, on this site, it's $100 more than what I bought it for down at the parts store, and I didn't even add in shipping. After tax, I spent $73 and some change. I'll keep my eyes open for other things tho. Now I'll have to look up fuel pumps for my Fiero.

I JUST CHECKED INTO THIS AND I DONT THINK YOU BOUGHT A GM ONE. WAS IT AFTERMARKET BECAUSE I CALLED MY LOCAL NAPA AND THAT WAS CORRECT FOR THIER PRICE (73 + OR -). GM LIST ON THIS PART IS $340.76. THIS IS ALSO THE ENTIRE IGNITON SYSTEM WHERE AS I THINK YOU WERE JUST LOOKING FOR THE MODULE WHICH IS 48.63 ON MY SITE PART# 12580215
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
email just sent about the belt tensior thanks brian
GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH they have 1 gm 1 acdelco tensior one cheaper . he order both so i could see a photo of what one i wanted . great price he beat every place i checked and i'm cheap and check alot

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 02-08-2007).]

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobrian:

email just sent about the belt tensior thanks brian
GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH they have 1 gm 1 acdelco tensior one cheaper . he order both so i could see a photo of what one i wanted . great price he beat every place i checked and i'm cheap and check alot

JUST SHIPPED YOUR TENSIONER OUT!!!!
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, Thanks for the help to the Fiero community.

How are you with pickup orders? I'm looking for the dew wipe strips and I live in the area.

20606220 - $32.31 - S/STRP
20606221 - $32.31 - S/STR

I would rather save the cost of shipping and just pick the parts up at the dealership. Is that OK?

Also, can I order them just like this or do I need to call or email to confirm? -Bruce
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Patrick, Thanks for the help to the Fiero community.

How are you with pickup orders? I'm looking for the dew wipe strips and I live in the area.

20606220 - $32.31 - S/STRP
20606221 - $32.31 - S/STR

I would rather save the cost of shipping and just pick the parts up at the dealership. Is that OK?

Also, can I order them just like this or do I need to call or email to confirm? -Bruce

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to. Thanks for your help. -Bruce

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

PM replied to. Thanks for your help. -Bruce

no prob
tharvey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tharveySend a Private Message to tharveyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by monsterparts:

The calpiers go for 56.53 each with a 55.2 core each. They are remaned by GM as GM does not make them new anylonger The core is refundable by me or another dealer. Shipping for both is 20.35

Can I just ship you the cores and pay the cost plus shipping, if so how do I do this. Also are these complete less pads, by complete, what I need to know do they include all mounting hardware and pins etc.

thanks again

tim
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
Yes we can do that. I will email you tomorrow with details

Originally posted by tharvey:

Can I just ship you the cores and pay the cost plus shipping, if so how do I do this. Also are these complete less pads, by complete, what I need to know do they include all mounting hardware and pins etc.

thanks again

tim

PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
More orders shipped out today, I thank you all. Any feedback or ideas on what I could do better would be greatly appreciated
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Since I just finished up a major project just a few weeks ago, I'm probably not going to be needing any parts for a little while.

Having said that... This thread hasn't gone un-noticed. I hope to be doing business with you in the future.
Thanks for "building a better mouse trap". The people are already lining up along the path to your door.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe................................................

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Since I just finished up a major project just a few weeks ago, I'm probably not going to be needing any parts for a little while.

Having said that... This thread hasn't gone un-noticed. I hope to be doing business with you in the future.
Thanks for "building a better mouse trap". The people are already lining up along the path to your door.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
multmigs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for multmigsSend a Private Message to multmigsDirect Link to This Post
I just got my parts that I orderd for my caprice project, very good prices indeed....!!!
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by multmigs:

I just got my parts that I orderd for my caprice project, very good prices indeed....!!!

glad to hear it!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Are you available on weekends for local pickup? Im a cheap UPS man
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
i dont see 3.4 short block on your list
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dozol:

i dont see 3.4 short block on your list

The only GM 3.4 still available is the performance ht3.4 ment as a 2.8 - 3.4 conversion in a s-10. The firebird blocks are long ago discontinued
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
i cant find it on your website, can you post a link for me? thanks

[This message has been edited by dozol (edited 02-16-2007).]

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

it is not listed yet it only comes up if you type in the part#. The part# is 12363230 Price is 1642.87 plus shipping (about 350 varies by buisness residential liftgate y or n) You can find its specs on www.gmperformanceparts.com and just search by part # and questions let me know
PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
did you find it?

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Are you available on weekends for local pickup? Im a cheap UPS man

pm sent
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
The parts I ordered came in a timely manner and packaged well. I had run a comparison against gmpartsdirect and this order saved me $$$ from those prices.
Will plan on using again!

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
i cant find a 1984 pontiac fiero head bolt set ANYWHERE!!! 1984 2.5L do you take paypal?
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM. I need some parts in about 7-10 days.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

i cant find a 1984 pontiac fiero head bolt set ANYWHERE!!! 1984 2.5L do you take paypal?

GM doesn't actually have "head bolt sets" the head bolts have to be purchased individually. The 8 headbolts are all the same and go for 3.17ea or a total of 25.36 for the set. There are also 2 studs on this head that you may need as well one is disc and if you need it I can get some pricing for you, as there are still a few floating around. The other is still available and goes for 2.20.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

You have a PM. I need some parts in about 7-10 days.

pm sent
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

GM doesn't actually have "head bolt sets" the head bolts have to be purchased individually. The 8 headbolts are all the same and go for 3.17ea or a total of 25.36 for the set. There are also 2 studs on this head that you may need as well one is disc and if you need it I can get some pricing for you, as there are still a few floating around. The other is still available and goes for 2.20.

yes yes!! i need em asap! PM me with final price and payment stuff please! thanks!!

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post

I JUST CHECKED INTO THIS AND I DONT THINK YOU BOUGHT A GM ONE. WAS IT AFTERMARKET BECAUSE I CALLED MY LOCAL NAPA AND THAT WAS CORRECT FOR THIER PRICE (73 + OR -). GM LIST ON THIS PART IS $340.76. THIS IS ALSO THE ENTIRE IGNITON SYSTEM WHERE AS I THINK YOU WERE JUST LOOKING FOR THE MODULE WHICH IS 48.63 ON MY SITE PART# 12580215

Sorry it took so long, but it's the AC Delco part #12580215. When I looked for the module p/n on the net, that is what the site gave me, not this number on the box I got. I still need a fuel pump for my 88. I hope to get it soon.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AquaHusky:

Sorry it took so long, but it's the AC Delco part #12580215. When I looked for the module p/n on the net, that is what the site gave me, not this number on the box I got. I still need a fuel pump for my 88. I hope to get it soon.

My price on the module you bought is 48.99. I can quote you the fuel pump but does your 88 have a 2.8 or 2.5 ?

PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007

yes yes!! i need em asap! PM me with final price and payment stuff please! thanks!!

just got ur responce i will get back to you first thing in th am
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post

pm sent

Order placed, Thanks again!
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

pm sent
tharvey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tharveySend a Private Message to tharveyDirect Link to This Post
For thoose doing the Lebaron conversion this is a good price for gm rebuilt rear calipers

price for complete calipers w/o brake pads and without the support (part the hub bolts too) is 56.53 ea and a 55.20 core on each. Shipping for both would be 20.35. The core is refundable upon return of a core. These are GM reman calipers as GM no longer produces them new. I checked the country and there are no new GM's laying around anywhere

I was informed if I send in my cores he will sell the units for 56.53 each plus shipping

tim
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Just make sure the are the 020 & 021 casting
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringDirect Link to This Post
Patrick,

Thanks again for the help. It was a pleasure doing business.
Great service with a great price. All around great deal.

Thanks! -Bruce (FTF Engineering)
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Patrick,

Thanks again for the help. It was a pleasure doing business.
Great service with a great price. All around great deal.

Thanks! -Bruce (FTF Engineering)

Thank you Bruce the pleasure was all mine

antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
site doesnt appear to work right now?
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by antinull.com:

site doesnt appear to work right now?

looks like its up now
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock