Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Got slow power windows? This can help. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Got slow power windows? This can help. by sardonyx247
Started on: 04-10-2009 09:24 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 03-03-2010 09:47 PM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Rodney came to the forum with the product idea and some proof of concept samples. You then stole his idea and beat him to market knowing that Rodney was going to spend a considerable amount of time refining his product. In the meantime you made plenty of jabs at Rodney in the threads about this concept (some of which wern't your threads) and now you can't handle a few jabs in your own thread?

Sorry but I don't feel sorry for someone treats our established vendors as you have.

Did I ask you to feel sorry for me, or even your opinion? I did not steal his idea, the idea is old. I even thought about years ago if it would help a Fiero. The idea has been out for years, I thought it was comon knowledge. Rodney is not the first one to think of this.

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Sorry, I did not realize you were in control of what and where I can post........seriously big guy.

Kevin

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/037614.html

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Only post in someone's thread if you have a question or remark about the item sold!

Are you two done being trolls yet?

BTW, still for sale
shipped off another set today.
IP: Logged
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Definition of remark...

Main Entry: 1re·mark
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈmärk\
Function: noun
Etymology: French remarque, from Middle French, from remarquer to remark, from re- re- + marquer to mark — more at marque
Date: 1660
1 : the act of remarking : notice
2 : an expression of opinion or judgment
3 : mention of that which deserves attention or notice

Number three fits nicely. So, nothing done wrong here. Remember, when you are pointing a finger at some one, there are three pointing back at you.

Kevin
drebinpk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post
you guys stop giving him crap he didnt steel rodneys idea any more than rodney stole someone else's idea... As he said pretty much this same product has been out for many many years for other cars
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by drebinpk:

you guys stop giving him crap

If you call pointing out someones inaccurate remark, as giving them crap, I'm not sure anything else I can say would help you.

Kevin
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
Lambo why are you in here? To cause conflict? You have done nothing but.

Who cares how many fingers are pointing where, I only need one to show you, you are no.1

Your just jealous you didn't think of it first.
Don't hate, appreciate.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Lambo why are you in here? To cause conflict? You have done nothing but.

Who cares how many fingers are pointing where, I only need one to show you, you are no.1

Your just jealous you didn't think of it first.
Don't hate, appreciate.

I'm here because I can be. I pointed out you had your facts wrong. I don't really care, others might.

And I have a real hard time trying to appreciate anything coming from someone who seems to want to have control of what I do on the internet, that appears to have the same interests as my 6 year old son. Ka chow, Ka pow!

Kevin

Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post

Don't hate, appreciate.

FTW!
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I did not steal his idea, the idea is old. I even thought about years ago if it would help a Fiero. The idea has been out for years, I thought it was comon knowledge. Rodney is not the first one to think of this.

If that is the way you want to look at it fine. One thing is for sure though. You didn't get off your ass and do anything with your brilliant thoughts until Rodney expressed interest in adding it to his product line. You also used his threads to jab at him and promote your product. Now you can't handle a little of your own medicine.

Spare everyone the responce as I won't be back to read it. Between you and Rodney I know who has the better product and who I want to support as a vendor.
Jeckel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeckelSend a Private Message to JeckelDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to hear from the people that bought them. Do they work? Easy install? the posted vids look like the windows are traveling at the same speed to me...
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jeckel:

I'd like to hear from the people that bought them. Do they work? Easy install? the posted vids look like the windows are traveling at the same speed to me...

Originally posted by MooCow:

I bought a set of these a while back, and love them. Pretty easy to install, and you get plenty of wiring Great product.

Ken~

Originally posted by Zefyr:

Thank you Sardonyx. Your power window kit is awesome, easy to install and now they work better than ever. Thank you again! I would highly recommend this to anyone with slow windows.

The vids are when I was first testing things out, I have a better product now. I need to find another car to do new videos. That one was allready fast, It did even improve those fast ones though.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
I have 4 sets more for sale.

Who wants a set?
$50 for both sides and that includes shipping to the USA, Canada add $6

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Posting to leave feedback. Haven't installed them yet but the shipping was fast and price was good.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/106413.html

masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
I bought a set of these and they DO significantly improve window speed - I imagine its partially because my switches are old and tired but they made a pretty big difference.

Installation was straightforward, it was tight fitting all of the wires under the console. There might be a better place for the boxes themselves because the wiring provided is really long. (I cut mine shorter)

I can't believe the bickering going on in this thread...
Cheeze_87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheeze_87Send a Private Message to Cheeze_87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jeckel:

Ditto. Mine are alot slower! And time the ones in the video, difference is hardly measurable. Since I don't want you to jump my case and accuse me of bashing I actually have a question for you. Are you selling a relay that you wire into the harness activated by the window switch? I HATE hacking into a factory harness and if you are just adding a simple relay I would rather buy new switches from the Fiero store for the same price. Or is there more involved to your patented idea that makes it better in some way? Again, no details, just need info before I drop $50 bone in "improving" a wiring harness that is working just fine. Thanks!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
If you HATE to cut your factory harness, then this or any other simular product is not for you. As it requires you to cut your factory harness to splice in.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock