Aluminum cradle bushings? by SpeedWorksAutoTuning
Started on: 02-16-2008 12:00 AM
Replies: 121
Last post by: trod84se4spd on 06-16-2009 07:01 PM
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
I just got back Stateside, and am going to pick up the materials I need as soon as I get rid of some of this jet lag. Hopefully I will be have a few parts turned out and will post pictures of my progress here.

Now would be a great time for the first 5 on the list to either put a deposit of $20, or prepay your order.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

[This message has been edited by SpeedWorksAutoTuning (edited 02-28-2008).]

IP: Logged
fiero_silva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my last PM?
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry. Pm'd back

------------------
S.W.A.T.

prostreet505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Direct Link to This Post
Full Payment sent through PayPal

Craig
DarkRanger4200

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Direct Link to This Post
sent the rest of my payment.

------------------
"willing is not enough, we must do. knowing is not enough we must apply" -Bruce Lee-

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
Deposit made via paypal.

Al
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
There are a few sets ready to be shipped. A few less than I anticipated.

The setback was I decided to make the rears a two piece rather than three. After I built a couple sets the three piece way, I just couldnt stand to send them out. I think it is better this way. less parts to fumble around with when trying to realign the cradle. That process is frustrating enough.

On top of that My supplier is backordered for the material to complete more orders with the new design. They will have the material in Wednesday, and more sets will be done by the weekend.

I have pictures of the ones I made, but i have yet to figure out how to post pictures.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

Modat5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Modat5Send a Private Message to Modat5Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SpeedWorksAutoTuning:
I have pictures of the ones I made, but i have yet to figure out how to post pictures.

Shoot 'em over and I can get 'em up for ya.

I will be calling tonight about the 88 suspension that we discussed the other day. Hopefully he's got a spare or two to play w/.

--Allen
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Pics now posted below:

--Allen

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 03-14-2008).]

87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post
They look very well made. I can't wait to get my set. I guess you will pm me when you get that far down the list?

-Joseph
PFF
System Bot
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
pm'd

------------------
S.W.A.T.

TorqueWench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
balance paid. details for shipping PM'd.
woo! : )
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Everybody shuld have a pm from me by now, if I missed you let me know.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
Full payment sent through Paypal

Please check your PM's

dominik
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
replied

------------------
S.W.A.T.

DarkRanger4200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Direct Link to This Post
WOOO! got my bushings they look great and very fast shipping by the way.

------------------
"willing is not enough, we must do. knowing is not enough we must apply" -Bruce Lee-

prostreet505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Direct Link to This Post
S.W.A.T.

You have a PM!!!!!
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Pm'd!!!!!

------------------
S.W.A.T.

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
list has been filled, still waiting on the last few orders. Pm me and let me know what the deal is.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

mswenson289

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
awesome fit nice work sent pics to speedworksautotuning hopefully he will post them I do not know how.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post
Full payment has been sent via paypal.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Aah, I need to pay more attention. Oh well, payment sent.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Full payment sent via Paypal.. Vince
Modat5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Modat5Send a Private Message to Modat5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks!

Just got my set and they look good.

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Modat. Get them installed ASAP. I wanna see them in someones car!

------------------
S.W.A.T.

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
My set showed up at the border yesterday afternoon.. Now I just have to drive down there an pick them and some other parts up later this week..

Thanks man
Dracor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent Mar 7th, any updates on my set?
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
pm'd^

------------------
S.W.A.T.

JCUOIT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
they look great, if anyone has a link to pics of these or similar products installed (specifically the rear ones) i would be appreciative. i've heard the rears are super easy though. thanks

the shipping was so fast that they were here before i knew it, and im in CANADA!

thanks again, i hope my 3800 doesn't shake my teeth loose now.

JC
SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Ok. This is how they install.

For the fronts: they are deisigned to go shoulders to the outside of the cradle, so you will be pushing them from the outside towards the middle of the cradle.

For the rears: You will take bushing with the large shoulder and the two flats and slide it through the bottom of the cradle, and then slip the doughtnut part over it on the top side of the cradle.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
New pics, and a clean up of the ones that were here:

--Allen

------------------
And it begins again...

blue87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blue87Send a Private Message to blue87Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
I don;t know how tight the rear two parts fit together but I have a set of Darrel Morse mounts and I RTV'd them to the cradle just to hold them in place. Made installing the cradle in the car a lot easier since the bottom part was not trying to fall off all the time.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
That is actually a good idea. I

didnt make them fit tight in the rears. I remember fighting with that cradle when trying to reinstall it into the car, so I made them have room to move around. If you RTV them then you wont be able to use this advantage.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
musta missed it, what was price for a complete set again?
(free bump for more sales too!)
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
The Morse ones are a good fit into the rear but can still fall out. I guess you could install them then RTV them in place for next time because you know there will be a next time

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
The original price was 80.00, but because payapl is hijacking me, It will be 85.00. That was with shipping to the lower states. Canadian shipping will be extra.

------------------
S.W.A.T.

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Speed.....

Got the parts all look first class and plan to install them this season. Thanks for a very professional service,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-18-2008).]

SpeedWorksAutoTuning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedWorksAutoTuningSend a Private Message to SpeedWorksAutoTuningDirect Link to This Post
Thanks alot man. Hope you enjoy them

------------------
S.W.A.T.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay