Started on: 01-18-2008 06:52 PM
Replies: 346
Last post by: grkboy707 on 05-08-2009 02:59 PM
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the 3.4 DOHC engine. What year is it? How many miles on it? Was it running when pulled? Any maintenance history? Do you know when the timing belt was last replaced? And maybe the 3800, how many miles on it? Same similar questions...

edit and for future... do you have a mint condition set of 86-87 GT wheels?

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 03-15-2008).]

IP: Logged
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
The 3400 TDC engine is out of a 92 Z34, it was running when it was wrecked and abandoned. I think the milage was around 200,000, and I don't know when the timing belt was changed, but I removed the cover and it looks like it was replaced not to long ago.

The 3800 is out of a 95 Buick Regal Grand Sport, it also has close to 200,000 miles on it. I did crank and drive the Buick.

With both of these engines I suggest a new timing belt or chain and gears and new oil pumps. The 3800 had a bad tranny. The oil was clean in both engines.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by topher_time:

edit and for future... do you have a mint condition set of 86-87 GT wheels?

Sorry we sale used Fiero parts....
Doc-

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc-Send a Private Message to Doc-Direct Link to This Post
Do you guys have dark gray interior parts? I'm in need of:

driver and passenger side seat mechanism covers plus screws
driver side seatbelt latch (female end of seat belt) (driver and passenger may be the same? - I'm not sure)
passenger side lower sill panel that runs along the bottom and covers the carpet edge plus screws and screw covers/plugs
under dash/steering column trim/cover panel plus screws
shifter surround (vinyl piece under the shift plate) in good shape
driver side plastic speaker mount piece that screws to frame under c-pillar plus screws
blue dingy thingy
e-brake thumb button
red/black plastic lock piece (the one you push with your finger to lock/unlock)
4 torx screws (for radio bezel with vents)

Sorry - this is a strange list, but please pm if you can help me out. Thanks!
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
The only man I know with all the dark gray interior parts is Paul the Driver, here's a link to his post.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040428.html
Doc-

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc-Send a Private Message to Doc-Direct Link to This Post
Thanks. I will contact him. In the meantime, do you have the stuff below that's not color specific?

shifter surround (vinyl piece under the shift plate) in good shape (I will paint this)
driver side plastic speaker mount piece that screws to frame under c-pillar plus screws
blue dingy thingy
e-brake thumb button
red/black plastic lock piece (the one you push with your finger to lock/unlock)
4 torx screws (for radio bezel with vents)
Ronnie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Rob , I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread , but I might have most of the dark gray interior pieces Doc wants in my 87 GT parts car.
DEMONCHILD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robs Fieros:

I have an 86 SE 5spd so yea I think I can handle that. Let me get it off and make sure it's in good shape then I'll get you a price.

sweet can u get me a pic of it? so i can verify its the one that i need?
and how much shipped 48506?

:edit:

I sold the tranny today and he said he needed the mount to install the 5 speed in where the automatic was. But I will make a phone call and see if someone else has one.

awwww that sux

[This message has been edited by DEMONCHILD (edited 03-16-2008).]

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ronnie, go right ahead.

Demonchild, I have called everybody I can think of and nobody has what you need. But I'll keep checking.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-17-2008).]

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
If anybody out there needs a Fiero chassis completely stripped to replace a chassis that rusted out I have one ready. I've been told that I have to get my parts cars moved, so as of next week what I don't sell this week gets crushed. I have nowhere to move them.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
I've been in touch with a local muffler shop and we are going to try and make some inexpensive headers for the 2.8 and 2.5 Fiero's. I'll keep everybody informed as to our progress.
PFF
System Bot
Ronnie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Doc , I'm not able to be as helpful as I thought.
1 I have the seat belt latch
2 the under dash / steering column cover
3 and the drivers side speaker mount

My sill cover is cracked , and I can't figure out how to get the e-brake button out , but my e-brake handle mechanism is real rusty because of a window being broken out.

Let me know if you're interested in these parts , IF Rob doesn't have them for you.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Gary your parts have shipped. I just couldnt resist!!
Joe
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Fell down and BUMP-ed my head
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

If anybody out there needs a Fiero chassis completely stripped to replace a chassis that rusted out I have one ready. I've been told that I have to get my parts cars moved, so as of next week what I don't sell this week gets crushed. I have nowhere to move them.

Update....might have found a place to store my parts cars and more....

86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
bump,,,lots of notchback parts
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Update....might have found a place to store my parts cars and more....

Fiouuuuuuuuuuuuu
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
got an aero front bumper just the skin? if so how much shipped to 48506?
thanks

[This message has been edited by DEMONCHILD (edited 03-19-2008).]

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
What year you need? Round or ribbed moulding? Deal fell through on the tranny, you still need the front tranny mount?

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-20-2008).]

DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

What year you need? Round or ribbed moulding? Deal fell through on the tranny, you still need the front tranny mount?

yes yes i do as this will get my fiero back on the road within a week instead of months as it wouldhave taken to tear apart my custom mount and redo it

and i have an 86 se so idk what moulding is on it.... is the round the one with no grooves jus perfectly smooth? if so then i dont have that....well ill go check......ribbed cus mine has grooves in it....

so how much for the bracket/mount and do you have a pic for it?
also whats the price on the bumper skin shipped with the bracket to 48506
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
bump^^^ stripping fieros all weekend

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 03-22-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
easter sunday bump........... 3 buildings full of notchback fiero parts
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
bump
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
bump on price and availability lol
TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
i need, from a front headlight harness, 84-86,
the black, three pin keyed, locking molex-type connector that plugs into either of the headlight motor relays. i need the harness-to-relay connector, not the motor-to-relay connector.

do you have one? with about 6" of lead from each of the 3 terminals in the connector? pleaseplease?
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TorqueWench:

i need, from a front headlight harness, 84-86,
the black, three pin keyed, locking molex-type connector that plugs into either of the headlight motor relays. i need the harness-to-relay connector, not the motor-to-relay connector.

do you have one? with about 6" of lead from each of the 3 terminals in the connector? pleaseplease?

We should have one but let me check to be sure. I want to get it off a harness thats been cut on before so I don't ruin another harness.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-24-2008).]

Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowDirect Link to This Post
do you guys happen to have an 85GT front fascia?
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
No but we do have 86 SE front Fascia's.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-24-2008).]

Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
PM returned
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Gary or Rob, I am looking for the AC Compressor relay w/connector and with about 6" of wire .Its next to the fuel pump relayin the back. And the AC Power relay w/connector , 6" of wire. This one is up in under the hood next to the High Speed fan relay. Shipped to 773664
Thanks
Joe
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
How much for an isuzu shift cable/slave cylinder bracket, and the cables. Oh and how much for the slave, I am not sure I want to buy a used one, but depending on the price and condition I might be able to do it, oh and shipped to 64050.

Thanks, Chris
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Gary or Rob, I am looking for the AC Compressor relay w/connector and with about 6" of wire .Its next to the fuel pump relayin the back. And the AC Power relay w/connector , 6" of wire. This one is up in under the hood next to the High Speed fan relay. Shipped to 773664
Thanks
Joe

Bump for a price on the relays and connectors
Joe
EMX5636

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EMX5636Send a Private Message to EMX5636Direct Link to This Post
PM me with a price and availability of a 4 spd muncie trans... either 85 GT, or 84 econo trans. Thanks,

Justin W

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula 4-spd- 3400sfi custom turbo install with a 60-1. Haltech ECU. Here comes 300+whp
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - under the knife
1992 S10 4x4 - lowered, bike/quad hauler, dd
1995 Kawi Ninja zx7r
2003 Honda 440ex
1986 Kawi Ninja 600R - for sale
1987 Yamaha Warrior - for sale

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
We kinda lost interest here for awhile due to the loss of a real friend and club member. He passed away after fighting a long illness. But we're getting back into it. But I'm also having to move my cars again. But I should be able to let everybody know something this week.

Demonchild and Joe you have a PM.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by eph_kay:

How much for an isuzu shift cable/slave cylinder bracket, and the cables. Oh and how much for the slave, I am not sure I want to buy a used one, but depending on the price and condition I might be able to do it, oh and shipped to 64050.

Thanks, Chris

No slave cylinder, might have the bracket but I'll have to check to be sure and the isuzu shift cable we do have but I don't know which one it is. I'll get back to you later this week and let you know what I find out.

Duh....my bad...I'll check on the shift cable/slave cylinder bracket and cables....misread your post.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-30-2008).]

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by EMX5636:

PM me with a price and availability of a 4 spd muncie trans... either 85 GT, or 84 econo trans. Thanks,

Justin W

I think we have 4 spd tranny's but their out of 84's and we don't have any econo trans.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-30-2008).]

racer37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Direct Link to This Post
Hey Rob, I've got the front wiring harness down here out the 86 SE if ya'll need it. I dont think it has been butchered....... Do you have any 87 or 88 columns, I need the cruise staulk with the wires. Scott
chanoric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chanoricSend a Private Message to chanoricDirect Link to This Post
Yeah i need the cold start assembly http://www.fieropride.com/tech/oring2.gif this item mine was bent replacing the o-rings. 86 2.8 GT
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock