Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Auto Dimming, TEMP, compass MIRRORS. (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Auto Dimming, TEMP, compass MIRRORS. by Fieroeddie
Started on: 11-01-2005 05:56 PM
Replies: 176
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-30-2009 02:39 PM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Now they'll go like hotcakes!!! (I hope)
IP: Logged
Fieroeddie

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Now they'll go like hotcakes!!! (I hope)

Me too!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any dimming only?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I would like 1. Please PM me with the payment info. I will pay by paypal and also are they ready to ship?
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, yes I have an array of styles. Any particular one you'd like? I can send you an e-mail of the ones I carry.

JimmyS, you have a PM.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Please send me an email with what you have.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent VIA Paypal.
northeastfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
Thanks
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2006 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
It has been over a week. Has my mirror been shipped yet?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Umm Hello? Been 10 days and still no mirror. No reply to this thread or email.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
13 days no mirror! no reply to posts here, no reply to emails and no reply to paypal notification of item not received. Anyone know how to contact this person?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS, normally he is very reliable. I have had a couple of dealings with him and was always very satisfied.
I don't have a phone number but here is his email ( fieroeddie@sbcglobal.net ). Maybe he is on vacation. That is the only thing I can think of.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 07-17-2006).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

JimmyS, normally he is very reliable. I have had a couple of dealings with him and was always very satisfied.
I don't have a phone number but here is his email ( fieroeddie@sbcglobal.net ). Maybe he is on vacation. That is the only thing I can think of.

Thanks Fiero1Fan. I have sent him email to that address and also the address he pm'ed me to make payment to. gtaed@yahoo.com he pm'ed me saying it was shipped the day after I paid
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
by the way Fiero1Fan I'm really looking forward to those side vents getting here.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
It shouldn't be too much longer now.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Ok 18 days now! fieroeddie..I would suggest responding in some way or another by this fri. paypal has been notified and if this mirror is not in my hands by fri the 21st i will close the caim and seek a refund!
northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroDirect Link to This Post
Just a freindly bump to see what is happening.
northeastfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for northeastfieroSend a Private Message to northeastfieroDirect Link to This Post
Recieved my mirror today, an excellent product nicely packed a + for your efforts
Thanks Carl.
frankt2012

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frankt2012Send a Private Message to frankt2012Direct Link to This Post
Fieroeddie PM sent.
HotWheelsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HotWheelsFieroSend a Private Message to HotWheelsFieroDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Texas Howdy... are you still selling these?
PFF
System Bot
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2006 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I still sell these. They are generally 99.95 dollars plus ten shipping. I have a sale every so often and right now they are 99.95 with shipping included.

PMs replied to. Thanks, Ed
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
-edit- oops, meant to be a PM, not a post

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-30-2006).]

Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
PMs replied to. Thanks, Ed
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Monthly bump.
FieroBoy13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoy13Send a Private Message to FieroBoy13Direct Link to This Post
FieroEddie....just an idea, but take the time to join NIFE (contact PaulV, he's always on this site) and talk to the guys in charge of activities. Maybe you can arrange to hold a club field trip at your shop one month to demonstrate the product and the install. I'll volunteer my Fiero for a guinea pig!! Nice product, nice price.
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I was thinking of doing that. I'll keep you in mind for free demonstrated installation and mirror at a discounted rate. I may changeover to a different style mirror shortly.
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Back up.
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
I actually have one of these for my Fiero but I got mine for 65.00 shipped off ebay. also be careful, the mirror in mine is NOT glass but plastic which is why they come with a warning sticker on the glass about not scratching them.

It's an OK mirror, slow to react for auto dimming and no reverse dim-off function like a stock GM mirror.

These being more hopefully are made of glass instead of plastic for the mirror... Anyone know if they have a glass mirror instead of plastic?

[This message has been edited by timgray (edited 12-09-2006).]

fastback 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
Just checking to see if mirror shipped yet?
dave68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dave68Send a Private Message to dave68Direct Link to This Post
Did mine ship out yet?
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
docbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for docbobSend a Private Message to docbobDirect Link to This Post
Still have these? Very interested in a purchase.
Thanks
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a poor schlep that lost his instructions and can't recalibrate his mirror...

Can somone help out a poor schlep??

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 05-02-2007).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Bob, Bob, Bob:

What a poor schlep! I will email you a copy.

Nolan
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

If you want I can send you the files a lot larger per email.

F1F
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
You guys are the greatest...Thanx a bunch.

Bob
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
hey are you still selling these things? im interested in buying one
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
I didn't even notice the thread bumped. Yes, I still carry these. They are 99.95 dollars apiece plus ten for shipping. The UV sensing option is no longer available.

Bob, looks like you got what was needed. If you need more info just let me know.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Thanx Eddie, I'm all set.
WisconsinGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick question...did everyones mirror fit? I have it wired up and all is well. But if I put the mirror in the stock location...I cannot move my mirror up far enough to see out the back. It hits my headliner. Whats the trick? I see no mention of my problem here. I guess I am the only one. What can I do to make it fit without breaking the glass to move it? Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock