Started on: 11-28-2008 01:29 AM
Replies: 52
Last post by: hagans19 on 01-29-2009 08:45 PM
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I thought I'd try to recoup a few dollars for my concept build. I'm selling a lot of parts from my '86 2m6, and below are a lot of images. I'll most likely need the body panels for building molds, but if the price is right, I'll sell them and find more later!
If you need something and it isn't listed or pictured, please post a response and I'll see if I have it and it's sellable. I have more than what's posted here, and I'll add more as I get it sorted and take more pics, but I wanted to go ahead and get this going.

I haven't cleaned any of this stuff up, nor do I plan to, unless there's a tip involved
Just let me know what you think it's worth/will pay, and it's all yours!

EDIT:
Here's a fairly comprehensive list of what I KNOW I have, but if you need some not listed, let me know:
- Power window motors & hardware
- Door & rear glass (with defroster)
- Rear lights wiring harness
- Front lights/fan wiring harness
- Outer door skins, outer door handles, inner handles, armrests
- All the door trim (moldings, inner handle trim)
- Centerpiece where the 'glove box' is... edges are sun-warped
- Full dash
- Main guage pod (85MPH backlit) with headlight switch & decklid switch
- Shifter bracket
- Brake master cylinder (really clean)
I also have the clutch master & slave cylinders, but they don't look nearly as operational as the brake master cylinder.

Click on an image for full size:

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 12-05-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Just pulled the Shift & Select cables, and they are in surprisingly good working order.

SOLD!!

editing for shortening

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Full front wiring harness, both pieces. This is the one that plugs in to the front firewall, just left & down from the brake booster (if you're facing the front of the car).
It powers the marker lights, horns, headlights, rad fan, etc.
This includes all the relays, plugs, and mounting brackets, the big rubber grommet, and is uncut. Also pictured is the antenna wire.

I don't know if the relays are operational, and I don't plan on testing them.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Also, please post your offers publicly so we all know what's available, and so that I get an email saying someone responded.
Thanks!
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Is that a backlit 85 MPH dash?
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Four_hundred_86:

Is that a backlit 85 MPH dash?

Yes, it is, and the bezel is actually in pretty good condition. I have the top/back piece to it too. Let me know if you need more pics.
EDIT: forgot to mention that the switches for it are also available.

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 11-28-2008).]

Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
if the center consloe piece that holds the stereo and heater controls is not broken at all I would be interested. Plus this piece pictured also.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

if the center consloe piece that holds the stereo and heater controls is not broken at all I would be interested. Plus this piece pictured also.

The steel piece isn't broken, and the surround has warped edges, just like most of them, but none of the plastic mounting tabs are broken.
My paypal email is paul@grandesigns.net and just put your item in the subject line if you decide you want it.
Shipping for a 5lb box (rough guess) to Aurora, IL is about $8.

By the way, in case I didn't explain it well enough earlier, I'm not really trying to make a whole lot here. As long as your offer covers shipping plus a few dollars, it's yours, so it's a good chance to get some parts on the cheap cheap!

First person that makes the offer AND follows through with paypal gets it.

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
post blanked for shortening

Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

This piece is now sold. Thanks Frank! I'll ship it out first thing Monday.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Any offer anyone sends me in a PM will be made public! I had 3 people interested in the vinyl center console, and they all PMd me, then it was sold to the first person that paid.
The first person that puts the money in my account gets the part, but a public post will let everyone know who's got what.

I'll go ahead and set some fixed shipping rates, that way you can just add it to your offer:
- If it will fit in a padded envelope, $5 shipping
- If it will fit in a box under 12x12x12, $8.50 shipping
- Anything larger, please ask me in a post, and I'll promptly tell you the shipping.

I apologize if I've been confusing, this is my first time in the mall, and I just wanted to make a few bucks if I could. I'm really not expecting much, just cover the shipping plus $5 or $10, and it's yours as soon as the money is in my paypal account.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for this piece including shipping???? PM sent.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

How much do you want for this piece including shipping???? PM sent.

How bout $10
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Ok, got glass.... I got the rear glass cleaned up, and I resoldered the connection wires.
If you're interested in any of the glass, I'll need to calculate shipping and make sure it's packaged right, so let me know and we'll work out a price that fits us both.

Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. PM sent for this

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 11-29-2008).]

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

This piece is sold. Thanks Nilk, I'll ship it out Monday.

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
How much for the shifter cable and do you have a slave cylinder bracket? If so how much for both shipped to 48060?

Dave
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

How much for the shifter cable and do you have a slave cylinder bracket? If so how much for both shipped to 48060?

Dave

How bout $20 shipping included?
Or $25 for the bracket & both (shift & select) cables, if you want them both.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008

Originally posted by fieroboom:

Bracket isn't off yet, but here are a couple pics:

Correction, I just pulled the bracket off, and it's broken in two places. I would classify it as 'unsellable'

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Someone asked me in another thread if I'd sell the power door lock actuators, so just as a note here, they're sold.

I do still have the power window motors, both in great operating condition, and I also have all the hardware with them if you need it.
I'll take $40 shipped for just the motors (both of them) if anyone wants them. If you want the hardware too, let me know and I'll calc shipping for them.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Ok, finally got all the glass out and cleaned. Anyone interested?

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
I've decided to sell the door skins. I went ahead and wiped one down, pictured below, and I'm wiping the other one down right now; just wanted to be sure there aren't any deep scratches or anything.
The blur in the 4th image is the puppy chasing the cat... sry

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
C'mon guys.. super cheap, gotta get a welder for my chop!!
Anything, anything at all, let me know, and I'll get it to you asap!
Make me some offers! Thanks!
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Nilk, your bracket is shipped, already PMd you about it.

Daredevil, your actuators are shipped, PM just sent.

Frank, your console is shipped, PM just sent.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

fieroboom

2132 posts
Member since Oct 2008
Also posted this at the top, but in case you missed it:
Here's a fairly comprehensive list of what I KNOW I have, but if you need some not listed, let me know:
- Power window motors & hardware
- Door & rear glass (with defroster)
- Rear lights wiring harness
- Front lights/fan wiring harness
- Outer door skins, outer door handles, inner handles, armrests
- All the door trim (moldings, inner handle trim)
- Centerpiece where the 'glove box' is... edges are sun-warped
- Full dash
- Main guage pod (85MPH backlit) with headlight switch & decklid switch
- Shifter bracket
- Brake master cylinder (really clean)
I also have the clutch master & slave cylinders, but they don't look nearly as operational as the brake master cylinder.
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
OK I'll take both cables and the slave cylinder bracket for $25. I'll PM you the shipping info, Oh and do you paypal?? Maybe you can PM or email your info!

Dave

Bracket isn't off yet, but here are a couple pics:

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post

Dave E Bouy

1465 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Oops I should have scrolled down further I'll pass Fieroboom. the slave bracket was the main thing I wanted. thanks

Dave

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

OK I'll take both cables and the slave cylinder bracket for $25. I'll PM you the shipping info, Oh and do you paypal?? Maybe you can PM or email your info!

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 12-01-2008).]

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Just recieved your package today, you're fast. Thanks you made my day. I'll give you a +plus for being so good at delivery, you put me to shame.

Dave
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Just recieved your package today, you're fast. Thanks you made my day. I'll give you a +plus for being so good at delivery, you put me to shame.

Dave

Thanks! I'm actually behind on one customer, but only because I have the flu and didn't make it outta the house yesterday or today... He's politely excused me tho.
Let me know if there's anything else you need.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Will do.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Just had an inquiry about the gauge clusters... just wanted to bump it that info...

Also, I'm gonna go up and remove some pics to shrink it down for easier reading.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
bump.

Finally got over the flu.

Got lotsa stuff left...

If you're looking for something and need pics, just tell me, and I'll post em
aconesa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aconesaSend a Private Message to aconesaDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
would you sell the aux gauge and hvac shrouds sepretley?
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

would you sell the aux gauge and hvac shrouds sepretley?

Man, I'll sell it however I can, but since I already sold the hvac surround, I'm thinking that would be a "yes"...

Probably tomorrow I'm just going to start listing one thing a day at a set price, so the thread won't die, and everyone knows how much everything is. I've still got one package to ship out, though, so I gotta catch him up first...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Man, I'll sell it however I can, but since I already sold the hvac surround, I'm thinking that would be a "yes"...

Probably tomorrow I'm just going to start listing one thing a day at a set price, so the thread won't die, and everyone knows how much everything is. I've still got one package to ship out, though, so I gotta catch him up first...

got ya im interested in the hvac one because mine looks like crap
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
How much for the master cyl. shipped to 32118? Brake booster?
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

got ya im interested in the hvac one because mine looks like crap

Sorry man, I think that was the first thing that went. Those seem to be hot items for some reason. Must be the plastic mount tabs breaking or something. If it's just your vinyl that's curled out, you can fix that with gorilla glue. Shoot a PM to fierotech, and he can probably give you the down-low on getting it back to like-new condition; he's a master at repairing those. Or you might even be able to buy a repaired one from him.

Originally posted by IIKool:

How much for the master cyl. shipped to 32118? Brake booster?

I'll weigh it when I get home and see what shipping is, then I'll let you know.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
sory i ment to say the aux gauge cover my bad
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock