Started on: 11-28-2008 01:29 AM
Replies: 52
Last post by: hagans19 on 01-29-2009 08:45 PM
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

sory i ment to say the aux gauge cover my bad

Certainly, I still have that. Do you need the whole thing (gauges, plexi, bezel, shroud), or just the shroud?
IP: Logged
Thrdtmechrm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrdtmechrmSend a Private Message to ThrdtmechrmDirect Link to This Post
Hello, if they are still avalible how much for the power window motors and hardware?
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
what are you wanting for the rear glass? i'm sitting in your boat when it comes to money right now though i just thought i'd express interest

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Paul

Do you still have the third brake light and what color is the brake light housing? I also need the two screws for the housing and whatever hardware to attach it to the ceiling.

Dave
The_Ikon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
TTT
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

TTT

Wow, thank you. Somehow I completely missed the last three posts... Darn holiday season!

Originally posted by Thrdtmechrm:

Hello, if they are still avalible how much for the power window motors and hardware?

$20 + shipping

Originally posted by Four_hundred_86:

what are you wanting for the rear glass? i'm sitting in your boat when it comes to money right now though i just thought i'd express interest

Dude, just cover shipping plus $10. I'll need to pack it well so it doesn't shatter, and that's what the $10 is for...

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Paul

Do you still have the third brake light and what color is the brake light housing? I also need the two screws for the housing and whatever hardware to attach it to the ceiling.

Dave

Yes, (if you even still need it...) it's the light grey I think. I'll check to be sure when I get home. $10 + shipping.

I am really sorry I missed all these... I even have the emailer turned on for this thread, and STILL missed em!
rpoZ25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rpoZ25Send a Private Message to rpoZ25Direct Link to This Post
Hello from Center Point. Looking for a few small things. Any of these available?
1. pass side power mirror
2. chime box
3. battery heat shield
4. battery hold down bolt and wedge
5. 5 factory lug nuts
6. ex pipe from Y pipe to muffler. Converter can be bad. Looking for a pipe to experiment with so I don't have to destroy the one on my car.

Great build thread! I check it every time i'm at PFF to see how it's going. Keep up the good work.
Randy
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Do you have the piece that the radiator sits on? Mine is mush.

It's the part that contains the bottom radiator mounts, with the 2 rubber gasket things. I will likely need the center steel strap that goes from the front steel bumper to thta piece also.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
code:

1. pass side power mirror
Didn't have a passenger mirror at all!
2. chime box
I'm unsure, I'll have to check when I get home
3. battery heat shield
Haha! Don't think I have it... I have several other heat shields though...
4. battery hold down bolt and wedge
These were gone when I got it, so no.
5. 5 factory lug nuts
I have some lug nuts.... but they aren't the pretty chrome ones, they're just some get-by ones I grabbed so I could tow it home.
6. ex pipe from Y pipe to muffler. Converter can be bad. Looking for a pipe to experiment with so I don't have to destroy the one on my car.
Now this really sucks, because I have the pipe, but someone before me decided they wanted the converter, so it's got a big gap in it...

Centerpoint, eh? We're having a little New Year's Eve get-together tonight with several friends... You're most welcome to stop by if you don't already have plans! I can show you my grand scheme for the rust bucket!

Originally posted by 02greens10:

Do you have the piece that the radiator sits on? Mine is mush.

It's the part that contains the bottom radiator mounts, with the 2 rubber gasket things. I will likely need the center steel strap that goes from the front steel bumper to thta piece also.

I've got the bottom bracket, but no center strap...

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 12-31-2008).]

rpoZ25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rpoZ25Send a Private Message to rpoZ25Direct Link to This Post
Did they do a hack job when they cut out conv? If the pipe wasn't cut too far out (still in the straight part) I may still be able to use it.
I was going to try straight pipe then glass pack in place of converter.

PMing ya.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the bottom radiator support?
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

Do you still have the bottom radiator support?

Yes, I have it, but I'm trying to get down there a take a picture of it... Got family in from out-o-town for the holiday weekend... I'll PM ya back as soon as I take a pic.
hagans19

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Direct Link to This Post
you must have a good women to let you put a fiero door skin on you floor in the house

LOL
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock