Outer dew wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 11-06-2007 12:41 AM
Replies: 308
Last post by: DIY_Stu on 08-30-2008 02:55 AM
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtDirect Link to This Post
thying to buy sent you another e-mail with billing info thanks
IP: Logged
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
SETS OF DEW WIPES IN STOCK

------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal bill sent
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtDirect Link to This Post
paypal bill payed please send tracking #
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I have a lead on Inner Dew Wipes. More info soon.
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
i need just one side. What is your pricing if i send you my core?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I could sell just one side. Shipping would be the same though, but I won't need single sided cores.
250rider3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 250rider3Send a Private Message to 250rider3Direct Link to This Post
pm sent. another one sold. lol thanks.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for one if available. Tks
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
oliver2245

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver2245Click Here to visit oliver2245's HomePageSend a Private Message to oliver2245Direct Link to This Post
Stuart sent payment on PayPal and sent a few email with on repond.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I currently have
Oliver
Alex
250's payments Mail won't pick up packages like I thaught they would on Saturday. I've got everything ready to go too and was sitting outside on Saturday.
PFF
System Bot
Matt85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matt85GTClick Here to visit Matt85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Matt85GTDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the opportunity to make more in the next few weeks?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Oh yes. I'll have 2½ sets ready to ship out on Monday morning.
I have one set ready to ship now.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Sending 2 sets out in the morning but should have a 3rd set ready for sale by then as well.
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyDirect Link to This Post
I hope you plan on fabricating these for a while. It will be a few more months before I will get
back to working on my fiero.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
I hope so too. I got a set and I have to say that they are super well made. Worth every penny
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
As I live in Spain, sending cores etc would take a LOT of time, and not save me much in the long run..so I am wondering how much, if you would do it, to send just the two strips required to make the dew wipes for my GT? I could then make them myself, and save quite a lot on postage/shipping etc..Not being a cheapskate, but I can´t realy afford to do it the 'proper' way!! My car is almost ready to put back together, and to get these in the next 10-15 days would be great!! I do expect you to make a profit on just supplying the strips,without having to make them Give me your best quote, and the Paypal will be on its way!!
Thanks
Nick
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i am interested in a set... do you have any available?? drop me a pm with a total for no cores and shipping to me and if you do paypal give me that info too...thanks tim
mailing info:
tim oickle 4503-37th avenue
Ponoka,Alberta,Canada
T4J 1A4
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
This week has been an absolute pain for business. I've got one set SOLD that still needs assembling. And now "thismanyfieros" is wanting a set too.
A No Core price is $100 + $12 for shipping $112
Yes I do take paypal @ stuart@diy-fiero.com

At this time None are available. Should have a set ready to ship by Monday.

FieroFetish I've already sent a set to Spain. They cost $28 to ship.
thismanyfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
im not in a big hurry stu...if you had a set ready i would take them...drop me a pm when they are done and i will paypal you asap..thanks again for making such a nice and in demand product...tim
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

This week has been an absolute pain for business. I've got one set SOLD that still needs assembling. And now "thismanyfieros" is wanting a set too.
A No Core price is $100 + $12 for shipping $112
Yes I do take paypal @ stuart@diy-fiero.com

At this time None are available. Should have a set ready to ship by Monday.

FieroFetish I've already sent a set to Spain. They cost $28 to ship.

Yes, I know ...but what I asked was, how much just to send me the two strips un-prepared..I could use my own cores to finish them, and save myself about a month of waiting, sending the cores to you could take up to a month, on past history here...and then you would have to make them up, and send them back...another 4-6 weeks see what I mean? Thanks anyway!
Nick

PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
oops double post..sorry!!
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-15-2008).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I don't wait on the cores. I use what I have. The majority of Dews are made using new hand made pieces Cores may help me later on since I've only received 2 sets of cores this whole time. I have at least $200 in Core money waiting on cores to get back to me. All of the dews except one set I've mailed out were 100% hand made. Only one person has gotten a rebuild due to he sent check and cores in mail. If time is your reasoning I have a set of cores here I could use for yours mailed out Monday morning.

$128 For complete builds. -$20 for the cores Sent to Fiero1Fan for EU collection.
$68 For strips alone.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OK!! I bit the bullet!! Hahaha!!! i want to get my car back together soon, so...I will send you the Paypal today, and hope you can ship them out Monday..USPS? That way, I don´t usually have to pay duties
Thanks!!
Nick
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nick, just send your cores to me. I am collecting them here and will send them to Stu later when I have several.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Timo. I decided that it was only fair for me to pay the full price, and then collect the discount for the cores when Stuart receives them so, I will send them to you Timo, and then Stuart can refund me when HE gets them..OK? You have a payment Stuart!
Thanks both of you very much..it will be nice to shut my doors without closing my eyes, waiting for the shattering of the door glass
Can you put 'free samples/returns' on the label please Stuart? Sometimes works
Best wishes
Nick
oliver2245

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver2245Click Here to visit oliver2245's HomePageSend a Private Message to oliver2245Direct Link to This Post
Stuart thanks for a well made product ,install them last week and fit pertect will sensd cores out next week thankyou.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your praises.

I would like to add that if anyone is looking at replacing their dew wipes they need to also replace the inners and the felt covered guides as well from Fiero Store.
I've been sending some shipments over seas so if you want to save shipping I have no problem accepting small parts from other vendors to put in you packages to save you on shipping. The outer dew wipes are so light that a small added amount of weight won't hurt the shipping charges. Feel free to ask for my address at any time.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Would there be any interest in a Full kit for seals and guides?

Including
1 Set Outer Dew Wipes
1 Set Inner Dew Wipes
1 Set of 4 Felt Guides

For $200
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post
I think that would be a pretty good package deal and I would love to get one to replace the worn out dew wipes on my car. Keep me in mind for one and I will let you know when I have the money to get it. Come on tax return

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Would there be any interest in a Full kit for seals and guides?

Including
1 Set Outer Dew Wipes
1 Set Inner Dew Wipes
1 Set of 4 Felt Guides

For $200

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
If I get one person interested I can get one put together within a day so Send the money and I'll be sending it out within 3 days.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero redux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero reduxSend a Private Message to Fiero reduxDirect Link to This Post
I would definitely be interested in a full set for $200. I will be into my doors shortly, like in 6-8 weeks. I hope you're still willing and able to do this when I'm ready. Thanks. John
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceDirect Link to This Post
Stu,
Any more available?
Thanks!
bb
thismanyfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
payment sent via paypal stu...thanks tim
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Bruce thismanyfieros just beat you to the last set that I have on hand. Hopefully I can get to my supply house Saturday to get more supplies. If I do I can get another set ready for you to ship out Monday. I'll keep you posted.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
I will have the FULL KIT ready to ship out Monday if anyone is interested.

$200 gets you One set inner Dew Wipes, One set outer dew wipes, and 4 felt window guides.

Also I would like to add that MARCH 7th will be the last day to take orders for dew wipes with the core charge. I will no longer be using cores. New price will be $100 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 03-01-2008).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Will you be bringing any sets to NTFC Spring Fling?

timgray

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
I'd be very interested in the full kit as well. I'm planning on opening up the doors this summer to grease everything up, might as well replace the strips at the same time.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Yes I will be bringing sets to Spring Fling. I'm going to try to have two KITS there. Kits can be broken down so just because I bring kits doesn't mean you can't just get the outers or inners.
If you want the kit I'll have it ready to ship out Monday morning.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Here's a picture of the Full Kit

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave