Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mother load of Fieros and parts (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mother load of Fieros and parts by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 08-19-2007 09:38 AM
Replies: 139
Last post by: FieroCS on 04-24-2008 11:18 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I can speak for him that he doesn't have any 4 cylinder stuff at the moment, infact he just got this one in over the weekend and as many of you know he takes, Cash, trade and cash, or trades of parts you name it!!!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/041996.html
IP: Logged
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
anychance you got a set of good sail panels for not to much or any gt decklids i need one preferable no spoiler holes but will take anything at this point thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily
The junk yard is my zen garden
Future build "Ghost of Indy" i hope

yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any fastback gt rear bumpers left.
hdez

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hdezSend a Private Message to hdezDirect Link to This Post
pezz do you have a instrament pannel for a 86 SE
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Hdez I have 3 differant ones I emailed you

------------------
The Prezzz

Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowDirect Link to This Post
you wouldnt happen to have any seats with the speaker holes in the seats would you?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I have a big list. I figure I'll see what you have before I go junk yard searching...

Drivers side manual mirror
Tan stereo/hvac surround
Front bumper, preferably bumper pad, but will consider others if they come with the required conversion hardware
What I can only describe as support braces: there are two, one on each side of the front suspension (84-87) that are about 8 or so inches long and angle out toward the front of the car.... I hope you can follow that.
rear marker lights for round molding
thin frame piece that the top of the bumper skin mounts to (runs width of car)
Front emblem (silver)
Notchback sail panels (not cracked, no decals)
ashtray cover (passenger side, don't remember if there is a difference)

let me know what you have and what you would charge for them
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I know what he is going to ask, where are you located and are you looking for 84-85 tan? Oh here is his number 1-414-282-3577 theprezzz or call him TOM
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
86FieroFun
Where are you located?

------------------
The Prezzz

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

I'm in waukesha. 86 tan. I'll pick up parts.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Give a call he's home from work after 5:30pm 1-414-282-3577 I think he has everything if not I bet most of it!
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I'm not in a big rush, just looking for a price/availability quote. Unless he doesn't check the forum often, then I'll bug him at home

Oh, and I don't need the mirror any more. I was able to fix mine
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
5-speed conversion (tranny, cables, shifter)?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I saw he has the pedals listed (which you will also need) I know he has the shifter and axles, He does not have the cables or tranny
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...dZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
FieroCS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCSSend a Private Message to FieroCSDirect Link to This Post
Hey Prez, I just picked up a 85 GT today and I need the pasenger side ground effects for the door, rocker panel and the little piece for the fender, The car is black and the ground effects are silver/grey but any color will do I live in michigan, zip is 49221

Thanks
Chris
FieroCS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCSSend a Private Message to FieroCSDirect Link to This Post
OOhhh yeah, I need a grey carpet too if ya got one.

------------------
white 84 fiero 4 cyl
blk/white 86 fiero SE V6
black 85 fiero GT
blk/white 68 GTO

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
bump
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I stopped pass theprezzz house today, he is working hard on that lambo and it looks great. I told him he had some emails, 86 FieroFun he said that his prices are nice and low, infact he said the most expensive thing on your list would be the front bumper cover a whole $50 for it and he said you have your choice of silver or white. Just give him a call.
As for Fiero CS he told me to ask what side carpet do you need drivers, passengers? and that he would have to get a shipping price for the passengerside long ground effect and the front fender one.

Hope I answered some questions for you guys he was still out in the garage working when I left his house.

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 04-23-2008).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Well that does sound good.... I'll have to call him then, probably on the weekend. I seem to be awfully busy during the week these days.....
FieroCS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCSSend a Private Message to FieroCSDirect Link to This Post
looks like I got a deal with another forum member for the body pieces i need but I do need both side grey carpets if ya got 'em. just let me know how much.

thanks
chris
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock