Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mother load of Fieros and parts (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mother load of Fieros and parts by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 08-19-2007 09:38 AM
Replies: 139
Last post by: FieroCS on 04-24-2008 11:18 AM
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Who's head do I see in that truck !!!!!! "HI" John !!!!!!!
IP: Logged
Red97

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Direct Link to This Post
id like to read the story about this load of fieros, but i cant find the origonal post in the general chat...anyone go a link or the story?
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red97:

id like to read the story about this load of fieros, but i cant find the origonal post in the general chat...anyone go a link or the story?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/066861.html
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the console trim that surrounds the shifter.

My interior is Gray. The photo below shows the part I need. Would like to find one not warped or split.

(Photo is not from my car, but this is the part I need.)
3.8 SC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

Ok here is the next one in the collection, I have offers for the 88 coupe and the blue GT so I am not parting them out right now, I will have prices for parts this week end for people that want parts from T-Top and 87 GT I want to make sure that the parts are in good shap befor I sell them the big parts like bumpers and fenders would cost alot to ship I would like to arrange to have people pick up here or at Fierorama, but if you want to spend the money for shipping I will see how much it will cost.

You might want to try Gray Hound. Yes, the bus service. I have shipped seats and bumpers that way and the are pretty cheap in price. Depending on how far way the customer is, they can get their package the same day. The only down side is, the customer has to pick up the package at the bus station.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email about some parts. Did you receive it? Have you had time to see if all the parts I asked for are available?

Thanks
Steve
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
So I got the Blue GT home and Dave was a no show he had 1st shot at buying the complete car here are a few pics, anyone wants the complete car $1500.00 needs work doesn't run needs brakes and some front end work 98k on car Automatic with sun roof

------------------
The Prezzz

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Tom, but yesterday wiped out my Fiero fund !! Had an unexpected expense come up. This is the perfect car for me too.
Thanks for the time you spent sending me the pics, etc. I really do appreciate it. Looks like someone will get a very nice "fixer upper"!
Dave

PS. If you still have this one around in a month, I will have the "fund" built back up again, so keep me in mind.
1987 Trans Am

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1987 Trans AmSend a Private Message to 1987 Trans AmDirect Link to This Post
if you have any that barely run please let me know because Im starting school tomorrow and dont have a car. The 13 mile walk to school will get old fast.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
*tap* *tap* "Is this thing on?"
Dew wipes?
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
taijiguy the dew wipes are all cracked and brittle
1987 trans am none of the cars run right now I don't have time to work on them to many projects that is why I am selling the blue GT as is

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
grrr would love to have a blue gt fastback . that is the next fiero i want to get . preferably one that needs a motor so i can put a 3800 series 2 with a turbo. wish you were closer.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Do you happen to have a radiator (auto tranny) in decent condition? Also, I'm looking for a distributor for a rebuild.

If so, drop me an email with a price.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 08-27-2007).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

taijiguy the dew wipes are all cracked and brittle
1987 trans am none of the cars run right now I don't have time to work on them to many projects that is why I am selling the blue GT as is

'K. Thanks anyway.
1987 Trans Am

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1987 Trans AmSend a Private Message to 1987 Trans AmDirect Link to This Post
Whats the cheapest one goin for and what does it all entail?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
-The Prezzzz,
Can I get a Bracket, that goes to the Shifter Cables, it has to go to a 5 speed Getreg. It bolts on top of the Tranny and it the nearest one to you if you are standing behind the car. Can yoy tell me how much it would cost, shipping and all. Can you also send me a picture when you pull it out of the car. I will be able to tell you if it the right bracket or not. I have a picture of the one that's in my car. It's not that good of a picture. Thanks
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

3979 posts
Member since Aug 2007
Here is the picture.

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Craigsfiero2007 the transmissions are going complete trans cables and shifter I don't want to start taking parts off

------------------
The Prezzz

sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

I will have prices for parts this week end for people that want parts from T-Top

I need a passenger side door/t-top weather seal that is in very good condition if you have one.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
Is there a grey center consule available?

what would the price on a 5 speed with cables and shifter be?

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Mtownfiero you have a pm
Fierowannabe I have center consul in gray
To everyone else the budgandy gt will not be sold as a complete car parts have been sold already still have 5 speed getrag complete and interior parts also hve 2.8 V6 engines for sale out of the cars ready to go

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for the center consul?

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

reone98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reone98Send a Private Message to reone98Direct Link to This Post
how much for the 1 1/2 fuel fill hose on the fuel tank (v6)? do you have a v6 thermostat housing?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Nice Truck Prezzzz

It's hard to believe that I've already put 200K miles on the truck I got to replace that one.

Tom, I need a serpentine A/C compressor pulley, I will buy a used or bad compressor to get the pulley off of it.

Need ASAP

Archie
dvlmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dvlmnSend a Private Message to dvlmnDirect Link to This Post
hey if you have any locking lugs and a spare lug key with any of those ill take them and the black caps too, im also still interested in the trunk release solenoid priced to 98208 plz

*EDIT* one more thing i need is the air intake tube pictured below if you have it

------------------
The Devil/El Diablo

My Cardomain
My Photobucket(pix of my car and things i hope to add)

[This message has been edited by dvlmn (edited 08-30-2007).]

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Archie Sorry don't have the pulley no locking lugs or key
Here is the next one I got home
V

------------------
The Prezzz

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Archie Sorry don't have the pulley no locking lugs or key
Here is the next one I got home
V

makes me miss my 88 coupe..
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Nice Truck Prezzzz

It's hard to believe that I've already put 200K miles on the truck I got to replace that one.

Tom, I need a serpentine A/C compressor pulley, I will buy a used or bad compressor to get the pulley off of it.

Need ASAP

Archie

I have this make an offer
WisconsinGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTDirect Link to This Post
Hi Prezzz,

Here is what I need....Can I get the T-Top headliner board? I need the Trim caps if they are in grey. I would like the T-top glass as well. Thanks!
ss85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Prezzzz, i am in need of the tranny cable bracket that keeps the cables from moving around when you shift on an isuzu tranny. Think you might be able to help me? It is the one mounted on the tranny itself.
Cowabunga_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cowabunga_kidSend a Private Message to Cowabunga_kidDirect Link to This Post
Prezzzz do you happen to have the air dam from the aero style nose? I am in need of one for my bumper-pad to areo conversion....if you happen to have the brackets, those would be nice too.
PFF
System Bot
big d

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for big dSend a Private Message to big dDirect Link to This Post
If you run into a speed sensor for an 87 gt auto, let me know. i would be very greatful.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
88 coupe is gone!!!!...........I will give you guys a hint who bought it he just sold his Fiero and is into speed..
No air dam no shift bracket and the interior on T-Top was beechwood.

I will bring big parts to Fierorama if someone needs or wants a complete GT conversion or fenders or Ft or rear bumper covers but only if you let me know they take up alot of room.

------------------
The Prezzz

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Last chance to order parts for Fierorama, if you want me to bring it along I am loading the van in the morning.
I think I answered all my PMs Ive I missed your question I am sorry pm me again

------------------
The Prezzz

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2007 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE NOVEMBER 3, 2007
blue GT SOLD
88 Burgandy coupe SOLD

Still parting the 88 FOrmula T-top and 87 FIero GT
Has both Getrag COMPLETE 5-speeds for sale -when he says complete you get the: tranny, both axles, shift cable, select cable, shift lever, clutch & brake pedal assembly, slave cylinder, master cylinder and reservoir $750 EACH or partial trade and cash or good trade for each one has 98,000 miles from the 87 GT the other 115,000 miles from the 88 Formula.
Suspension parts, engine parts interior parts (not many) body parts and so on!

He also has a 88 GT coming in 2 weeks, it is hit and comes with most of the parts to fix, low miles I think he said 79,9?? miles and it's a 5-speed getrag as well (hope he does not part) he said he is going to ask $2400 cash Or Partial trade (Non-running fieros, hit fieros, NOS parts you name it)and cash, and if he gets no bites he starts parting out.
Winkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2007 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Got any GT driprails?
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

UPDATE NOVEMBER 3, 2007
Still parting the 88 FOrmula T-top and 87 FIero GT
Suspension parts, engine parts interior parts (not many) body parts and so on!

Does he have a GT passenger side quarter window?
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by rwlekey (edited 11-05-2007).]

PYfighter2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PYfighter2000Send a Private Message to PYfighter2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey, I am looking for a drivers side door (either the panel or the whole door) for an 87 GT. I live in wisconsin so i could pick it up. Also maybe motor and tranny mounts if they arent shot and maybe interior peices. Tell me what you got left.

lt_zechs_marquise@hotmail.com

thanks
David
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
PMed everyone about parts request also emails sent.

------------------
The Prezzz

fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to get a set of fastback grill louvers, PO on mine cut out the bottoms so leaves get in... to 84010?

------------------
1984 Fiero SE, White, first love, sold...
1986 Fiero SE 2M6, gold
1988 Fiero 2M4, the Fox
1987 Fiero GT, Blue, 3.4/4T40
Still looking for that perfect CJB 88 GT...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock