Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Could we the people "take back" America? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Could we the people "take back" America? by nitroheadz28
Started on: 09-12-2013 09:21 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 09-20-2013 04:55 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
Cliff, not much more can be said... you don't like Obama and the Dems and you tell us how much people hate what they have done, yet... the election of 2012 put them back in charge. I am starting to think that there is a minority of haters who are very vocal about their beliefs ... I think they go by the name "Tea Party"

That's all you got, ? You can't support what he has done ? You can't even deny it ? He is a failure.
The election of 2012 ? How 'bout 2010 ? They were both stolen by the IRS.
A minority of haters ? Just look at posts in the Bush regime.
I don't like the Democrats ? Statistically I am one. I can't associate myself with their tactics. I am both a democrat and a republican which does not make me an independent. I am a fan of freedom.
The rules for radicals, divide and conquer, and lying about the opposition strategy of the dumbs makes me puke.
Answer my questions. How 'bout some honesty ?
IP: Logged
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Boy didn't this thread turn out great
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

I am still waiting for the Republicans to come up with a counter offer to the Affordable Health Care Act. It doesn't even have to be a health insurance program, it can be something that makes health care more affordable, and obtainable. But.. yet, we don't see anything new from the Republicans on this.
Just blank stares when they are asked for their solution to the rising health care costs.

You really need to get outside your bubble, . You need to remember that 70+% of Americans were happy with health care. Businesses provided much of it. Kiss that zhit goodbye. Nobody elected Nobama to fix health care and he did not run on the promise he would.
We have seen how the Dumbs made home ownership more affordable. It almost caused the second Great Depression.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The election of 2012 ? How 'bout 2010 ? They were both stolen by the IRS.

Oh do tell....
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by cliffw:

You really need to get outside your bubble, . You need to remember that 70+% of Americans were happy with health care. Businesses provided much of it. Kiss that zhit goodbye. Nobody elected Nobama to fix health care and he did not run on the promise he would.

And when people lost their jobs, where was that affordable healthcare? It is a different story when the shoe is on the other foot and when you don't have a job and mounting health care bills.... but tell us how great everything was before Obama.

Businesses were raising health care premiums and cutting coverages. Businesses don't want to offer health care coverage, that is why you are seeing businesses offering the cash for people move to exchanges.

70% of Americans were happy when they were flipping homes, buying a new car every 2 years and throwing it all on credit.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

70% of Americans were happy when they were flipping homes, buying a new car every 2 years and throwing it all on credit.

That proved to be as sustainable as ObamaCare.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

That proved to be as sustainable as ObamaCare.

Maybe... so, let's review that alternative Republican healthcare plan....
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Maybe... so, let's review that alternative Republican healthcare plan....

Why does there have to be one?

Why not work out the issues that cause health care to be expensive.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock