Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Is there a way to put people on an "ignore setting or list" (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Is there a way to put people on an "ignore setting or list" by Rickady88GT
Started on: 01-06-2013 11:30 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Boondawg on 01-08-2013 01:00 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Quiet down up there. You are shaking the snow down my way to the tune of a wet, sloppy foot.

What's up, Tony? I have no control over the weather, or of much of the nonsense that gets posted here on occasion.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

What's up, Tony? I have no control over the weather, or of much of the nonsense that gets posted here on occasion.

I know. I wanted to jump on the bandwagon for a minute, and see what it felt like to be a follower. That, and i felt like just saying hi. Hi.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

That, and i felt like just saying hi. Hi.

It was the "sad face" in your previous post that threw me off. Don't do it again.

Almost forgot... Hey Tony!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the chuckle my friend. Now, go back to being Canadien or something.
KVCFIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Close.

In Naval lore, the forearms of sailors got large, not by what many would think, but by rolling the sails of ships up tightly which required a completly different set of muscles then the upper arms have.

Thus when creating "Popeye the Sailor" the creator kept the large forearms of an 1800s sailor intact.

As for the thread, just iggy them (dont read what they type)

Wow, I thought it was from being on a ship without women all the time.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Do you put any thought into your posts, or do you just churn them out one after another?

It made perfect sense. Sorry you didn't figure it out.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by KVCFIERO:

In today's Navy, It is.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KVCFIERO:

My wifes sons wife is an engineer.
She works for the Navy, and her specialty is overseeing the retrofitting of old ships, mostly aircraft carriers, with modern electronic whatzits.
She loves climbing up and down the ladders, working on the big boats, and telling the men what she wants them to do for her.

Hey, wait!

I gotta talk with that boy....

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 01-07-2013).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

It made perfect sense. Sorry you didn't figure it out.

Oh, I figured it out alright. You somehow believe that Americans are the only people on the planet who value and defend their "rights and freedoms". Oh, that and the fact that anyone who doesn't agree with your myopic perspective "doesn't count".

There's a whole big world outside of the US... complete with people who also enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Well, thats because as a whole we defend our rights and freedoms down on this side of the border. ( there are exceptions of course.. but those "people" don't count )

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Oh, I figured it out alright. You somehow believe that Americans are the only people on the planet who value and defend their "rights and freedoms". Oh, that and the fact that anyone who doesn't agree with your myopic perspective "doesn't count".

I did not say that no one else cares about their respective rights, I was responding directly to your sarcastic comment about the US population here at PFF OT posting discussions about losing our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

However i do agree with the 2nd part of your statement.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 01-07-2013).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

There's a whole big world outside of the US... complete with people who also enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Amen.

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I was responding directly to your sarcastic comment about the US population here at PFF OT posting discussions about losing our rights.

My "sarcastic comment" Here was a direct response to fierobear's quoted post about the forum implementing a "Crabby Canadian filter". How far back do you wish to go?

By the way Nurb, some of us have a sense of humour. I thought fierobear's comment was funny. His politics suck big time, but he's an okay guy.

I did not say that no one else cares about their respective rights...

What were you saying then, that citizens of Canada (and/or other countries) might "care" about their respective rights, but it's only Americans who "defend" theirs? What a load of hogwash. Perhaps we can move on now.

Well, thats because as a whole we defend our rights and freedoms down on this side of the border. ( there are exceptions of course.. but those "people" don't count )

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-08-2013).]

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post01-08-2013 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

What were you saying then, that citizens of Canada (and/or other countries) might "care" about their respective rights, but it's only Americans who "defend" theirs? What a load of hogwash. Perhaps we can move on now.

Like i stated earlier, you really didn't understand what i was saying. Regardless of who's fault it is, I'm done explaining it to you, so yes its time to move on.

Oh, and you should have noticed by now, most of the time i don't have a sense of humor ( it happens but is rare ). I take things literally most of the time. That i do accept fault on.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 01-08-2013).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:.

Oh, and you should have noticed by now, most of the time i don't have a sense of humor ( it happens but is rare ). I take things literally most of the time. That i do accept fault on.

You serve a valuable purpose here, Nurb.

You're our nattering nabob of negativity.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

You serve a valuable purpose here, Nurb.

You're our nattering nabob of negativity.

Nurb reminds me that you can get addicted to a certain kind of saddness.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Nurb reminds me that you can get addicted to a certain kind of saddness.

Now he's just somebody that I used to know.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

In Naval lore, the forearms of sailors got large, not by what many would think, but by rolling the sails of ships up tightly which required a completly different set of muscles then the upper arms have.

Thus when creating "Popeye the Sailor" the creator kept the large forearms of an 1800s sailor intact.

As for the thread, just iggy them (dont read what they type)

This is the kind of stuff I come to PFF to read. Favorite post in this thread because I learned something new!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Now he's just somebody that I used to know.

Like resignation to the end is always the end.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock