Started on: 03-19-2008 06:30 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: USFiero on 01-04-2013 09:46 AM
OKflyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap!

Just saw my first Indy/Sportcycle in person! It was travelling North on Rt 66 and I was going south. I saw it coming and thought, "Cool, a Reverse-trike... Wait that was a Indycycle!" I spun around and tried to catch it to take some pictures and hopefully pick the owner's brain but either he was hauling butt or he got of of 66 somewhere because when I caught up to the group of traffic he had been traveling in, he was not part of it.

It was definitely a Musser Indycycle/Sportcycle, as it had the weird "Motorcycle ran into an Indy car" body on it. It was green and looked like this one (This one was not it, this is just a picture I already had, like I said, I never caught up to him so I didn't get any pics...):

IP: Logged
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Finally the "Sportcycle" is on youtube!

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Those are very cool but I wish they could put a different body on it. Something more Atom or T-rex Looking.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

Holy Crap!

Just saw my first Indy/Sportcycle in person! It was travelling North on Rt 66 and I was going south. I saw it coming and thought, "Cool, a Reverse-trike... Wait that was a Indycycle!" I spun around and tried to catch it to take some pictures and hopefully pick the owner's brain but either he was hauling butt or he got of of 66 somewhere because when I caught up to the group of traffic he had been traveling in, he was not part of it.

It was definitely a Musser Indycycle/Sportcycle, as it had the weird "Motorcycle ran into an Indy car" body on it. It was green and looked like this one (This one was not it, this is just a picture I already had, like I said, I never caught up to him so I didn't get any pics...):

He apparently lives around here, and now that its warming up I've seen him quite a bit. I'm still hoping to catch him so I can get some more info about it but here's a pic (hard to tell, but the suspension work really makes me think its a Musser design with just some added bodywork, at the very least the front end is Musser inspired).

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
big bump

any progress?
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
http://www.indycycle.net/ By the way, still available. And, all over the world. (Shamless plug for my little bro)

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 03-03-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock