Started on: 02-28-2011 12:03 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: twofatguys on 03-05-2011 06:42 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Anyone catch his interview on the Today Show this morning. Some of the facts out of his mouth......

1/The network is trying to take his money away so he cant support his kids. Ummm, you made $2 mill a week. If you didnt spend it all on whores and drugs, your kids should do just fine. Lots of people in the US live on just a little less.

2/ If they want him back, they have to make a public apology and increase his pay to $3 mill an episode (like thats gonna happen).

3/ He cured himself from alcohol and drugs with his mind. He has a superior brain compared to most human beings.

4/ He is a very special person and should be treated as such. (LOL)

5/ He is not abusive to women, people just make that crap up. Never mind hes shot and stabbed wives......

6/ rehab and organizations like AA are just scams. If you had his intelect you could see that.

7/ Hes a role model to his children, nothing hes done will affect them in any way. He point out real truths.....(LOL) I guess if you want your sons to be drunken drug addicts and your daughters to be crack whores.

... and on and on.

This azz is worse than Mel Gibson. Ive never heard a more delusional person (well maybe Obama). At least Gibson is a hell of an actor. All Sheen does is read lines someone else writes for him. They could do the show and replace him with just about anyone that can stand up and read. He does that show well because hes just acting out his real personality.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
He forgot to add "Oh yeah, my sh!t don't stink either." Wow. He's quite full of himself isn't he?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'88 Ferrario

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Um, you did mark this political right?

I see where this is obviously going, and I don't like it.

Brad
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
He's starting to sound like Tom Cruise.
Did he become a Scientologist?
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
....he's just this guy....ya know?

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I have at least some respect for Tom. Hes a good actor, a family man. Not that big a deal if he just believes we came from aliens. At least he isnt proclaiming he is God.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I have at least some respect for Tom. Hes a good actor, a family man. Not that big a deal if he just believes we came from aliens. At least he isnt proclaiming he is God.

You know, I try my best to stay out of religious threads, could you mark this as religion so I don't have to keep responding?

Brad
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Unless you consider Sheen a religion, I see no problem as is. Im not pushing a religious issue. Im just thinking hes a total nut job that just thinks he IS A god. Although he also did say he was a rock star from Mars....whatever the hell that means.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

No, that would be me. Need something? Make it snappy, I have a full schedule today

On a more serious note though, Charlie Sheen is a bit of a whack job, and not the greatest actor...Nothing like his dad anyhow...

Only thing I can think of that he was even remotely decent is would be Wall Street, and we all know the only reason that movie was good was due to Michael Douglas...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I never seen Wall St myself. I thought he only had like a 15 second one line part.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

....he's just this guy....ya know?

He's the hooptiest!
PFF
System Bot
BigGuyTinyCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigGuyTinyCarSend a Private Message to BigGuyTinyCarDirect Link to This Post
Charlie Sheen is not just an addict, he's a "functioning" sociopath that is just now starting to malfunction. There are sociopaths that
are capable of getting through life without going to jail, even though they don't feel empathy or sympathy the way normal people do, by
reading others' reactions and adjusting their own behavior accordingly (with only self preservation in mind). I think Sheen has done that his
whole life and its all just starting to unravel now.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

I never seen Wall St myself. I thought he only had like a 15 second one line part.

IIRC he was the supporting actor in the movie (Bud Fox, character opposite Michael Douglas' character)

You may be thinking of John C. McGinley (sp?)

Only other movie I can think of with Charlie Sheen in it was Platoon, which was a great movie (which also consequently had Johnny C. in it )
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
If we are going to discuss Movies this thread need to be placed under HOBBIES!!!

I can't control my clicks, and I only want to see one thing in a humor thread, humor.

STOP MAKING ME POST!!!

Brad
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I like the guy.
He's............interesting.
Ofcoarse, mental illness is kind of a.................hobby of mine.

Things to never do when dealing with sociopaths:

1. Accusations.
Sociopaths never respond well to accusations, it will always turn into a knockdown fight in which you will be bloodied much more than they ever will be.

2. Recriminations.
(see accusations, above).

3. Emotions.
Sociopaths generally don't want to hear about what you feel if what you feel is negative towards them. If you are in anything remotely like a fight, accusation, or recrimination, do not under any circumstances get emotional. The limited exception is when the sociopath is feeling wronged by you, is hurt, etc., in which you should show exactly the amount of normal empathy you would show an empath under those circumstances.

4. Ultimatum or any other power plays.
Sociopaths see ultimatums, artificial pressure (e.g. emotional pressure), power plays, etc. as being either threats or games. You won't like the result of either approach.

5. Talk about being "right" or "wrong."
Sociopaths don't really believe there is such thing as being right or wrong, there is only more or less powerful.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-28-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

3/ He cured himself from alcohol and drugs with his mind. He has a superior brain compared to most human beings.

6/ rehab and organizations like AA are just scams. If you had his intellect you could see that.

I had to laugh at those two.

He's beyond a state of denial....he's approaching the Land of Oz.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I just saw him pass a drug test online in some article I was reading. Of course that was a blood test and not a hair follicle test. The later is hard to pass for people who have been clean for years.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

You know, I try my best to stay out of religious threads, could you mark this as religion so I don't have to keep responding?

Brad. Brad, this belongs under Computers. Charlie Sheen does not compute, .
By the way, all, can we get back to talking about Brittany Spears lack of underware, .
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I've been told on many occasions that cocaine has a "short shelf life" in the human body and you can test clean after just a couple of weeks since your last serious binge.

Pot stays in the system longer, apparently......go figure.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I've been told on many occasions that cocaine has a "short shelf life" in the human body and you can test clean after just a couple of weeks since your last serious binge.

Pot stays in the system longer, apparently......go figure.

Can't comment on the white stuff...

As far as pot is concerned, it can be detected (IIRC) in a hair follicle test for up to 7 years after the last heavy use. Saliva is 24-48 hours, and blood/urine up to 45 days. Bear in mind though that this all depends on how often one uses, and the method of use (either smoking or ingesting, ingestion being a longer "half life" of the THC molecules). THC binds to fat in the body. Other factors to consider are weight, metabolism, etc etc...

Don't ask me how I know this... *innocent whistling*

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-28-2011).]

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
Charlie Sheen is like the Herpies of celebrities right now. He is the gift that keeps giving. I hope he keeps giving interviews. This is more entertaining than 2.5 Men.
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Brad

Brad

If we are going to discuss Movies this thread need to be placed under HOBBIES!!!

I can't control my clicks, and I only want to see one thing in a humor thread, humor.

STOP MAKING ME POST!!!

Brad

Three mocks? I'm honored.

Ahhh, mockery, the sincerest form of flattery. It really reflects on your character, Brad. In which way I leave you to decide.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mockery

And, this thread's not religious or political (aside from Garrison's little quip, that is) so it appears to be properly classified.

Yeah, I see some people let money go to their head, it's like Sheen doesn't even think he's one of the people anymore. Sad, in a way. I wonder if this (apparent mental illness) was due to the money/success he's had, or a symptom of it?

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 02-28-2011).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
nevermind

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 02-28-2011).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Originally posted by cliffw:
Brad. Brad, this belongs under Computers. Charlie Sheen does not compute,

Four.
Wow, all the Repubs get is mocked. The Teabaggers*, mocked.

* Neptune
Really James, making a mountain out of a molehill, letting someone know what bugs you, is a sure way to get bugged. Do you like to complain ? I get spam all the time. I just hit the close button, without even looking.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
This guy is honestly my idol
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Part 2 of this interview is tomorrow morning, where he will tell you about the 2 'goddesses' he now has living with him because they are pure. Dont forget, he says he has some tiger blood and some Adonis DNA in him. Whatever that means, he says it with a straight face. He takes arrogance to a new level, lmao.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Reality, it would seem, is not his preferred dwelling place.

Truth is stranger than fiction - often, more entertaining as well.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Sheen is a legend and God in his own mind, too bad he doesn't realize that he is the only one that thinks that way. The man is delutional of his grandeur and sense of worth. If you are not him, you are beneath him. He is burning bridges as fast as he can, this might be the end of his career and he only has himself to blame for it. He is such a prima donna that no one in their right mind will want to hire him after this is done.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Ahhh, mockery, the sincerest form of flattery. It really reflects on your character, Brad. In which way I leave you to decide.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mockery

And, this thread's not religious or political (aside from Garrison's little quip, that is) so it appears to be properly classified.

Yeah, I see some people let money go to their head, it's like Sheen doesn't even think he's one of the people anymore. Sad, in a way. I wonder if this (apparent mental illness) was due to the money/success he's had, or a symptom of it?

I thought you would appreciate it. I was really hoping people would post throughout the spectrum allowing me to demand change to every available topic. Too bad nobody tied a Fiero into the order.

Sheen would probably never be seen in a Fiero.

THIS NEEDS TO BE IN GENERAL!!

There.

Brad
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Too bad nobody tied a Fiero into the order.

I am on top of it Brad, .
Fiero Spotted

This belongs in General Fiero Chat.
Just kidding, .
Not often we can redirect the other way, .

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Let's turn this political, I bet Sheen is a registerred Democrat.
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Let's turn this political, I bet Sheen is a registerred Democrat.

Sheen does vote, as they don't give out hookers and booze at the voting booth!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Just wait till the unions come to his rescue.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Amazing how many are really in to this celebrity thing. If human adult trafficking were legal, I'd like to buy em for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are, but since it isn't, these few words are all the consideration he and those like him warrant.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

...these few words are all the consideration he and those like him warrant.

Who were we talking about?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Just wait till the unions come to his rescue.

Brad
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I know his final meltdown will be the sale of his Fiero. Should happen soon.

I got dib's on it!
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I had to laugh at those two.

He's beyond a state of denial....he's approaching the Land of Oz.

Approaching? He has torn down the city gates and lead a bloody coup, and placed himself on the throne as Wizard.

Jim

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
The character he plays in 2 and a half men is my hero but i dont agree with the way he lives off tv.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Tam: "I'm sure his family is about sick of him by now."

Indeed. They've probably been dealing with this bullshit for years.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock