Started on: 02-28-2011 12:03 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: twofatguys on 03-05-2011 06:42 PM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Well, as of last nite one of his godesses (aka Ashley) left the mansion because she was 'tired of his s**t". Has his magic winning bullet bit him ? In just a few days hes lost his job, kids and a goddess.

Was three a crowd?

Rachel Oberlin, one of Charlie Sheen's two "goddesses," has "left the building," his writes on his Twitter page in an "Update: Sober Valley Ranch."

"We're sad … Over it. … Applications now being accepted!" he says.

Then just hours later, Sheen told PEOPLE, "She's back!"

Oberlin, 24, a **** actress also known as Bree Olsen, has been sharing Sheen's affections with Natalie Kenly during the actor's surreal battle with his boss at Two and a Half Men and custody dispute with estranged wife Brooke Mueller.

Oberlin's mother had been worried about her, but Oberlin told PEOPLE last week she was comfortable in the arrangement: "I've always felt that a man should be able to be with as many women as he likes."

Please note: Comments have been suspended temporarily as we explore better ways to serve you. Your opinion is important to us; you can find current discussions at facebook.com/peoplemag.

Man, this guy.

HERO

Brad

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Guess she needed another rock.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-05-2011).]

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
guess she just took 'a time out', lol.

Well I wouldnt pass up a rich gal who wanted me to live with her and gave me any toys like cars, etc I wanted, free room and board and dont have to do a thing. I can even have other girl friends. Thats a total win situation to me, lol.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
And now Cracked has a book!

http://www.cracked.com/blog...-to-mental-wellness/

Several months ago, I wrote an article stating that, based on the fact that his reckless, dangerous, illegal behavior in no way hindered his career, Charlie Sheen was invincible. This claim was accepted by no one, with the notable exception of Sheen himself, who at this moment is shooting jet skiers from a helicopter somewhere over the Pacific.

Sheen read my obviously idiotic article and was so impressed at what he saw as an incredibly astute observation, that he reached out to me. He wanted me to ghostwrite a Self-Help book for people looking to imitate his lifestyle, or as he put it in the text he sent me, "u need me to let my n**s flap on your brain until a victory book comes out the other side, and how about that? Chaaaarrrrlieeee." I was reluctant at first but, when you get right down to it, Charlie Sheen has a whole lot of money and, well... here we are.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 03-05-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock