Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  What kind of jeans you wearing THESE DAYS? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
What kind of jeans you wearing THESE DAYS? by Iron_Mark_2003
Started on: 11-01-2006 03:33 PM
Replies: 84
Last post by: BobadooFunk on 01-30-2007 08:09 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I also prefer anything that goes from your natural waistline to your ankles in a reasonably straight fashion

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-27-2007).]

IP: Logged
musicman_L7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for musicman_L7Send a Private Message to musicman_L7Direct Link to This Post
501's, baby! Unless of course, it's a lazy day, then I go for the 505's for the zipper...
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by musicman_L7:

501's, baby! Unless of course, it's a lazy day, then I go for the 505's for the zipper...

I totally know what you mean. Some days I feel like 453-3030, then on other days I'll feel in the dumps and depressed and eat a carton of ice cream and jump into my 304-349's. Fo' Sheezy!
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
A lot of you guys are too young and missed out on the 80's, during which the type of blue jeans you wore was a MAJOR social status issue.
Especially girls HAD to have a certain designer brand of blue jeans in order to be anything. I can't remember all the brands. Jordache? Guess?

It was Guess and if you didnt have them your were a dork.

Nowadays I'm wearing mid-rise ( 1/2 way between the belly botton and pubic bone) strait leg whatever is on sale at kohls jeans but they HAVE TO have at least 2% spandex in the material cause a woman at certain times needs some "give" to her jeans.

Anyone remember those jeans in the 90's thay guys were wearing that had legs big enough to fit 3 people in. LOL

Angie

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

Anyone remember those jeans in the 90's thay guys were wearing that had legs big enough to fit 3 people in. LOL

Angie

guilty
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock