Started on: 09-10-2006 07:40 PM
Replies: 129
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-16-2006 03:21 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by intlcutlass:
And THATS why I said you do seem biter/lonely. You ARE perseptive, BUT your pessimistic insolence pisses people off (not that there's anything wrong with that), but your comments are insulting, and if your as smart as you think you are, then you have to see the higher road here.

Me bitter and lonely or the guy who followes me from thread to thread taking jabs at me whenever possible? For some it's not a choice, they do what they do because thats how they are.
Sometimes the road less traveled .. though seemingly lonely and wrought with peril is the better choice for me. I like it that way and I don't mind traveling it when the need arises.

Don't brag about how very smart you are, and how others are incapable, a true intelect would aid others, not condesend them.

Screw that! I'm no saint.
Bear and I have a long antagonistic history, he likes it so I ablige him from time to time.

OOooo I forgot to add..... Twisted is a good thing.

Mihh.. it is what it is.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by fierobear:
I DON'T WANT to understand you. It would be too much like understanding Charles Manson.

I know you don't want to understand me, thats been very obvious to me for a long time now. What is not obvious to you is your incessant need to try and destroy that which you do not understand.

Perfect example:You compair me to Charels Manson but I'm nothing like that guy at all.

I'm sure he feels just as misunderstood as you. No thanks.

Critical difference is I don't killl people and I don't have mindless followers... unless you want to include yourself.

You are like a groupie following the band everywhere just to protest. Sometime you draw the bigger crowd and sometimes you don't. You have your air time and to me thats fine.. but you just hate it when I get mine... don't you bear. It just eats you up to no end.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 09-15-2006).]

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
So you two feed of eachother.....

Gotya....
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Well.. ya.. sorta.

It's an interesting relationship.
He comes along and tries to run me off the road.. so sometimes I just let him..
doo de doo dee do...Hummm humm humm..

and suddenly reappear from left field and return the favor.

But I don't do that nearly as much as I used to.

Like I said before, sometimes it's better to trade a piece for a better move later on and fierobear is VERY consistant.

Originally posted by intlcutlass:

So you two feed of eachother.....

Gotya....

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
It's okay to disagree. It's not ok to try to stifle one's opinion, IMO.

But that does have to be tempered with common sense. That doesn't mean if one's opinion is profanity and obscenity spewed everywhere that I wouldn't want to take out the trash. A discourse on different ideals, on the otherhand, is always welcome, IMO.

The trick is keeping it from degenerating into a shouting match.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2006 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
There is a very fine line between shouting in anger and speeking with passion.

Originally posted by Formula88:
The trick is keeping it from degenerating into a shouting match.

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

There is a very fine line between shouting in anger and speeking with passion.

Would that be "caps lock" LOL
MrsBear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrsBearSend a Private Message to MrsBearDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by MrsBear (edited 09-16-2006).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
(damnit, my wife was still logged into my computer)

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Well.. ya.. sorta.

It's an interesting relationship.
He comes along and tries to run me off the road.. so sometimes I just let him..
doo de doo dee do...Hummm humm humm..

and suddenly reappear from left field and return the favor.

But I don't do that nearly as much as I used to.

Like I said before, sometimes it's better to trade a piece for a better move later on and fierobear is VERY consistant.

After the statements you make about this country and its founders, YOU try to take the high road and insult me for pointing it out? Uh...yeah, right.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
9 posts into page 9, and a search for "flag" or "sept" yields no results - other than the displayed topic title.

Which kinda is a dead give away this thread no longer is on topic. So I've moved it to a more appropriate location.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock